This WMAF couple I just discovered

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Tranny with some shrimp dicked cumskin cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Look at that huge Adam's apple. Tranny dectecting is my sixth sense.

Look at that huge Adam's apple. Tranny dectecting is my sixth sense.
Where are you seeing Adam's apple? I looked at her neck in all pics and I don't see it anywhere even though she's at like 7% bodyfat

NIGGA THIS LOOKS LIKE ACTUAL LADYBOY WTF U ON
keep tellin people .org loves SEA features, i posted thai lady boys that were like almost a 100% looksmatch but they just keep refusing it because yknow sea if i larped and said they were a tanmaxxed east asian women they would've agreed :feelshah:

keep tellin people .org loves SEA features, i posted thai lady boys that were like almost a 100% looksmatch but they just keep refusing it because yknow sea if i larped and said they were a tanmaxxed east asian women they would've agreed :feelshah:
What SEA features does she have?
She doesn't have a monke skull, her nose is thin, her eyes are slanted, she has the a very distinct Chinese/Korean phenotype
She's only tanned instead of having skin whitening all over her face

She doesn't have a monke skull, her nose is thin, her eyes are slanted, she has the a very distinct Chinese/Korean phenotype

person on the right is sea and has really similar features as the girl you posted non frauded both got the same alien skull shape but the one i posted zygos are jsut too prominent

Why are you arguing nigga, she looks like complete shit. The fact that your only evidence is her looking frauded to the gods is further proof, JFL.

Looks to me that she's the one who wear the pants in the relationship.

person on the right is sea and has really similar features as the girl you posted non frauded both got the same alien skull shape but the one i posted zygos are jsut too prominent

They look nothing alike
You are faceblind, my nigger

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I would shit my pants if I saw her in my home at midnight
Disturbing The Ring GIF

Odd look. The drag queen make up doesn't suit her. Is that lip filler or some weird make up trick? These alt types do tend to date outside from anecdotal observation.
I honestly can't tell if it's a looksmatch because of the make up. It's too distracting. Her body's nothing special - generic asian stick. A few of these photos look uncanny surgery perhaps or bad editing. I'd say she mogs him overall but slav men are masters at looksminning (and jestermaxxing).

Last edited: