Too feminine looking, how to look more masculine?

G

GlamGuru

Iron
I don't know if it's some sort of genetics defect, but I've been called gay and f word before, and some guy in school said I look like a girl.

What can I take to improve and look more like a dude and less like some tranny?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief and JoeKeys9
Show face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, maxxmclooks and sirmimbing
lifts+gymmaxx+fatmaxx

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, maxxmclooks and GlamGuru
lifts+gymmaxx+fatmaxx
i dont want to go to gym due to anxiety. what equipment can i buy to do at home? also im like 130 lbs, and can do about 7 pull ups, so idk what dumbbell weight i should buy on amazon or something.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, bingustik, KpopPilled and 1 other person
i dont want to go to gym due to anxiety. what equipment can i buy to do at home? also im like 130 lbs, and can do about 7 pull ups, so idk what dumbbell weight i should buy on amazon or something.
u can do all exercises with hard af resistance bands

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
I don't know if it's some sort of genetics defect, but I've been called gay and f word before, and some guy in school said I look like a girl.

inject test

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and maxxmclooks

Send ur face in pms and I’ll tell u

• So Sad
gym honestly didn't help me unless you absolutely ogre, if you can grow a beard try that

• So Sad
ive been called a girl from other girls lol, u think getting fag called is bad jfl

• So Sad
ive been called a girl from other girls lol, u think getting fag called is bad jfl
lol a girl called me pretty and that if i was a girl she’d be lesbian and then we fucked the next day. foids be weird

• So Sad
Prove it or your lying, it’s really rare to look like a girl as a guy and it literally takes having good bones to look like one since cheekbones are femenine

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and jisko32

Test

• So Sad
Transition

• So Sad
Lil bro trust me no one gives a fuck in the gym about 1 zesty guy out of a whole building

• So Sad
Dude just go to planet fitness. When I first started I was struggling to bench 25-30 pound dumbbells. No one is worried about what you're doing in the gym. Especially if they can tell you're a kid. People in the gym are usually nice guys. As a beginner I would be doing exercises with bad form, bigger dudes would help and show me the proper way to do it and they were always respectful

• So Sad