Stop trying boyos

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu and nathan
womens floral perfume mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vzaat and nathan
Give argument
EDT is too light, sillage isn’t strong enough to give impression. Plus many better alternatives like giorgio armani pour homme , jo malone english pear and freesia, and tom ford oud wood exist

EDT is too light, sillage isn’t strong enough to give impression. Plus many better alternatives like giorgio armani pour homme , jo malone english pear and freesia, and tom ford oud wood exist
EDT is not and sillage is much better than the others you've mentioned. looks like you've never owned dior sauvage it's performance is one of the best

EDT is not and sillage is much better than the others you've mentioned. looks like you've never owned dior sauvage it's performance is one of the best
I own Dior Sauvage jfl, The EDP version is way better. Eau de Toilette is usually only 10-15% alcohol while Eau de Parfum is 20-30%

Chad can smell like horse feces and still slay so incel dont do anything right ?

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
I own Dior Sauvage jfl, The EDP version is way better. Eau de Toilette is usually only 10-15% alcohol while Eau de Parfum is 20-30%
i was talking about it being the best EDT. the best dior sauvage is also the EDT. just becuase the EDP is stronger doesn't mean it's better. the best EDP is bleu de chanel.

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
Just go to the store, test some fragnances and look them up on Fragnatica/Parfums to find the cheaper clones if you don't have the money for the niche one's. Of you are younger you would probably like Ultra Male (70$) and it's clones (Ramz silver 12$ and 9pm 25$), they are loud and sweat. For summer probably look up Hawas (loud, fresh and bubblegummy) or Erba Pura (fruity, sweet and loud) 150-200$ (clones: Amber oud gold edition 60$ or Ana something from Lattafa 20$). Sauvage is not worth it in 2024, better to buy Asad for 20$ which is a clone of Sauvage Elixir but is arguably better performing and has a better scent. BR540 is more for older people, so if you are past 30 you can buy that one. Allure Homme Sport is just bad performing so you can only wear that to Gym or generally to something where you would not want to stand out. Jeremy's list is also not the one you would want to trust, he's always recommending stuff that isn't that great performing like Mount Blanc Legend Spirit etc.

just use deodorant bro