TRT

maou

maou

Iron
Before I say anything, please do not even consider any steroid if u are under 20, you might fuck up and probably do not have enough finances to afford cycle( on cycle support, bloods, proper diet, pct, high quality gear)

last two nights thinking that TRT is fucking cheatcode, basically lifechanging benefits and no fucking sides, should I explain why? you fucking used to this hormone whole life and you are just putting yourself at 0.01% test level, sorry but your piece of shit genetics failed, but thanks to modern world you have opportunity to get what you deserve and be in top of range. Dork influencers always say, hmm you should be sub 9% bf with fucking 69 years of training experience and shit, but I think this is not right approach, you get chad level of test first then have motivation to do everything and enjoy it BECAUSE of high test.

High test levels have a lot of benefits, probably everyone knows basic ones, but two big reasons why it's cheatcode in life, often people do not talk about. First reason is physical, forget your shit frame, even if you drop trt later on and restore HPTA, after some time on high af test, your new baseline becomes crazy. Good example You probably know Jon Zherka, he did gear at 21 then dropped, he doesnt even work out and have crazy baseline, he will never go sub 100kg. He even mentioned that bones get thicker and more dense forever on it.
Second benefit is mental, you get confident af and feel like main character, which becomes reality over time, because we are what we think we are u know, all these jacked motivation gurus are on test

How get 0 sides on TRT?
be skinny or do not be fat when starting
inject subq daily
on cycle support

What about dosage?
healthy male makes 7mg test a day yea? we want to triple that shit

do not forget HIGH T = CHAD

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
im 17 and skinnyfat, can i take it and become david laid

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Doesnt do Shit only your Balls smaller
Not worth It If 500ng/dl above
If you are hypogonadal and have Symptoms then yes

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Doesnt do Shit only your Balls smaller
Not worth It If 500ng/dl above
If you are hypogonadal and have Symptoms then yes
thoughtts on butea superba, trebulus etc?

thoughtts on butea superba, trebulus etc?
I dont know If IT works but dont think so
Do a blood Work and check your Baseline t Levels
If its 500 above then you are good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back