Dnj

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0 and Samsepioler
why the cockroach emoji doesn't work

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StuntmanMike, PseduoAryan, Atsiz and 1 other person
Desert monkeys will never stop being jealous of the superior Turkish civilization
IMG 6857
-

Don't know why you posted a pic of my white hand but yeah... The Jews had mogger civilization, the Persians had mogger civilization, East Africans had mogger civilization, the Turks had mogger civilization, meanwhile dessert monkeys were irrelevant Hindu tier idol worshipers who were the laughing stock of the middle east so they came up with a fake religion to compensate

Don't know why you posted a pic of my white hand but yeah... The Jews had mogger civilization, the Persians had mogger civilization, East Africans had mogger civilization, the Turks had mogger civilization, meanwhile dessert monkeys were irrelevant Hindu tier idol worshipers who were the laughing stock of the middle east so they came up with a fake religion to compensate
IMG 6857

I am more white than you, you look gypsy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, PseduoAryan and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Ok so there's Greek sperm in Turks but not Greek sperm in Greeks, got it
Bruh average "Aegean Turk" isn't whiter than average greek. That's an overstatement we both know it.

YES YOU MIGHT BE WHITER BRO BUT YOU'RE NOT AVERAGE THEN OKEY? PLEASE DON'T MAKE STUPID ARGUMENTS.

Bruh average "Aegean Turk" isn't whiter than average greek. That's an overstatement we both know it.

YES YOU MIGHT BE WHITER BRO BUT YOU'RE NOT AVERAGE THEN OKEY? PLEASE DON'T MAKE STUPID ARGUMENTS.

You purposefully showed footage from one of the poorest and most conservative areas in Izmir...

You purposefully showed footage from one of the poorest and most conservative areas in Izmir...

I just typed this and shared the first video. I don't fucking know izmir been there couple times for vacation that's it.

View attachment 2790548
I just typed this and shared the first video. I don't fucking know izmir been there couple times for vacation that's it.
The greeks like the Italian, the Spanish, the Portuguese, couldn't defent themselves from the Moors very well and have a lot of North African (nigger) DNA. Greeks were saved by the Bulgarians (Slavic DNA) during the medieval ages when they were moving and settling in Greece in large quantities.

Also, Turkey isn't white because of "Greek sperm". A huge part of Anatolian settlers had a high percentage of Aryan DNA

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Superiority depends on how much Caucasian genes you carry
I've seen your face you're not even that white with that t50 eyes & dark hair. Also does that mean you submit to blonde men? They're superior to you? Are you fucking cuck?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I've seen your face you're not even that white with that t50 eyes & dark hair. Also does that mean you submit to blonde men? They're superior to you? Are you fucking cuck?
turks are such selfhating cockroaches lmao
just be proud that u mog low t cumskins and call it a day

turks are such selfhating cockroaches lmao
just be proud that u mog low t cumskins and call it a day
One of the most nationalistic nations on earth = self hating cockroaches..... room temperature IQ logic

One of the most nationalistic nations on earth = self hating cockroaches..... room temperature IQ logic
yea I mean the ones on .org
the ones ik in rl are high T and mock europeans instead of submitting to them

Did you really infer that from what I said? Why can't you accept that the white race has a superior facial bone structure? Also yes unfortunately I am half Turkish but this does not change the fact

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
Also yes unfortunately I am half Turkish but this does not change the fact
:lul:
Self hating white loving cuck. Please tell this to your turkish parent.

Also im 100% sure you're half slavic half turkish. NOT FUCKING EUROPEAN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and i_love_roosters
Did you really infer that from what I said? Why can't you accept that the white race has a superior facial bone structure? Also yes unfortunately I am half Turkish but this does not change the fact
No need to be ashamed of carrying the DNA of the people who established one of the greatest empires in the world

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
:lul:
Self hating white loving cuck. Please tell this to your turkish parent.

Also im 100% sure you're half slavic half turkish. NOT FUCKING EUROPEAN.
I thought the same... A lot of Turks in Bulgaria... Nigga was bullied by slavshits all his life

No need to be ashamed of carrying the DNA of the people who established one of the greatest empires in the world
also turks take all white women here meds in general are moggers op is an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters