UK will be a Arab state in a few years.

Idk man
A lot of the migrants in UK aren't muslim
Indians,eastern europeans, christians from Ghana Kenya South Africa etc

the thing you said leads people to not sympathise with muslims and is what leads to them mocking palestinians dying
I don't mock no westerner dying even though they insult Islam all day in this trash hole and social media in general, and send entire Fed squads to provoke muslims.

It is not my fault that they were not taught basic human values between every gender identity lesson in school.

Niggers argue online which blacks are the fairest and prettiest but you all are same dirty shit.

- Chinpilled69

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss
If ur poor u won't have water.

My parents ain't poor so we get to the bag.
I bet they are billionaires, aren't African shekels worth like $0.001 btw

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Same for France, nuke these 2 countries honestly. Don't forget to nuke Africa and India as well.

Look like shit. Took u 5 years to get that. I got that in 2 years of lifting.

You started lifting at 15 now ur 18-19. Just rope
Nope i got that in 3 years and im bigger than u

Lifting at 15 gives u 0 gains also, lifting at age 21 for 1 year= lifting in your mid teens for 3 years

Lifting at 15 gives u 0 gains also, lifting at age 21 for 1 year= lifting in your mid teens for 3 years
Lifting at 15 is when you hit puberty and grow the most retard.

Your Testosterone levels are high and Growth Hormone (GH)>

The increase in testosterone and growth hormone during adolescence can contribute to greater muscle growth and strength when combined with appropriate exercise and nutrition

Do you pay attention in school?

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

You aren't bigger im heavier and have more muscle lol.

Let's do a body scan i will have more mass.

My lean mass is 170. Im 215

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Clavicular

The increase in testosterone and growth hormone during adolescence can contribute to greater muscle growth and strength when combined with appropriate exercise and nutrition

Dude :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: ur test levels peak in ur 20s holy shit. And stop with this adhom about paying attention in school, no schools talk about this shit faggot. Your literally the lowest iq users on this forum u just type long replies

You aren't bigger im heavier and have more muscle lol.

Let's do a body scan i will have more mass.

My lean mass is 170. Im 215
Ur like 22% bodyfat buddy:feelshah:

Test peaks near 20

GH secretion isn't the gamechanger you think it is, even if you are 50 you will probably have decent IGF-1 release because the HGH axis is not as sensitive as the HPTA axis.

Clav since you have your car why don't we all do a meetup and we can talk civilized about all of this? - y'know like we were supposed to.
Im rape him

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Immigrants aren't replacing whites, whites aren't having kids.
That's means ur getting replaced lol are u stupid? You allowing them to come replace u

More Indians and Curries
Less whites

=

Indians and Curries control nation

That's means ur getting replaced lol are u stupid? You allowing them to come replace u

More Indians and Curries
Less whites

=

Indians and Curries control nation
"that means that whites are being replaced because they allow others to replace them"

"that means that whites are being replaced because they allow others to replace them"
Circular argument, if whites had kids they wouldn't moan about being replaced immigrants or not, it's the exact reason they will go extinct

Clav since you have your car why don't we all do a meetup and we can talk civilized about all of this? - y'know like we were supposed to.
Jfl i moved to mass yesterday :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You look like shit when u were on it too.

Imagine having a home gym and looking like shit
If i look like shit than you are fucked buddy:feelshmm:

• WTF
Reactions: Carv
I don't mock no westerner dying even though they insult Islam all day in this trash hole and social media in general, and send entire Fed squads to provoke muslims.

It is not my fault that they were not taught basic human values between every gender identity lesson in school.
Yeah you didn’t mock their dead you only implied that you wanted to impose your religion/culture onto their lands by force and forcefully kill/ replace their culture even if it means killing many of their people in the process.

Yeah… what an amazing way of getting people to like Islam/wanting to convert. Implying that you will force them to become it whether they like it or not.

If you preach Islam in a kind and respectful way and show them it’s beauty while respecting them they will stop blaspheming and mocking our dead, you just have to break the vicious cycle by being respectful first.

If you continue with this insufferable isiscel approach it will only fuel their hatred against Islam and Muslims and view us more as scum/cancer and want us out of their countries more, cause them to blaspheme and mock our dead more instead of causing them to give Islam a chance

JFL at you, you’ve caused so much damage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Carv

Why are white people such cucks why are u letting people replace you?

Why aren't you having kids?

Its the great replacement :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
That's actually good since the JBW coefficient will increase. The more ethnics there are, the more valuable and in demand whitecels are. it's just scarcity boyo

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Yeah you didn’t mock their dead you only implied that you wanted to impose your religion/culture onto their lands by force and forcefully kill/ replace their culture even if it means killing many of their people in the process.

Yeah… what an amazing way of getting people to like Islam/wanting to convert. Implying that you will force them to become it whether they like it or not.

If you preach Islam in a kind and respectful way and show them it’s beauty while respecting them they will stop blaspheming and mocking our dead, you just have to break the vicious cycle by being respectful first.

If you continue with this insufferable isiscel approach it will only fuel their hatred against Islam and Muslims and view us more as scum/cancer and want us out of their countries more, cause them to blaspheme and mock our dead more instead of causing them to give Islam a chance

Reminder that i only said I only said "Al Ittihad Al Brittaniyah (United Kingdom/Britain in Arabic), although i would prefer though Al Imarat Al Islamiya Al Britaniyya (Islamic Emirate of Britain)" under a thread of some random Islam hater tweet and you reacted with this essay like the average woke person reinterpreting it ridiculously

Basically what you did is rebrand the woke trend but instead to bootlick God knows who and why "Oh my God nooooo you can't say ladies first because that implies you support the patriarchal system of medieval europe and the american continent conquests and massacres :soy::soy::soy:"

Reminder that i only said I only said "Al Ittihad Al Brittaniyah (United Kingdom/Britain in Arabic), although i would prefer though Al Imarat Al Islamiya Al Britaniyya (Islamic Emirate of Britain)" under a thread of some random Islam hater tweet and you reacted with this essay like the average woke person reinterpreting it ridiculously

Basically what you did is rebrand the woke trend but instead to bootlick God knows who and why "Oh my God nooooo you can't say ladies first because that implies you support the patriarchal system of medieval europe and the american continent conquests and massacres :soy::soy::soy:"
The message that I wanted to say here doesn’t pertain just specially to what you said under this thread but it’s an issue I wanted to address in general when it comes to many ‘Muslims’ on this forum, (e.g. fiqh and secular Islamist)

This issue of talking about Islam talking over by force and forcing sharia law in western countries, even as a joke. It deters people, what would be more productive is instead showing people Islams beauty

I just used ur 1 comment to address this issue that has been permeating on this forum for a while

Last edited:
  • +1

We, the Christians, need someone like him to cancel out Eternal :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and i_love_roosters
That's actually good since the JBW coefficient will increase. The more ethnics there are, the more valuable and in demand whitecels are. it's just scarcity boyo
High iq

Retards be like.
Hes right, if a white country gets flooded with subhumans there will be higher demand for the cumskins by ethnic foids

• +1
Hes right, if a white country gets flooded with subhumans there will be higher demand for the cumskins by ethnic foids
Until you reproduce with them and there are no more caucasian people…