"We are your white brothez Saar"

Keep coping BlackpillRemedy said excivz/pupill was OK looking but said you're subhuman. It's beyond over for you. Uglier than the ugliest :lul:
Hahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaahhahahaa:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Keep coping BlackpillRemedy said excivz/pupill was OK looking but said you're subhuman. It's beyond over for you. Uglier than the ugliest :lul:
Exiviz honestly moggs you
when I first time saw you I wanted to say that he moggs you, but didn't want you tobe upset
I mog you cope

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
I swear that guy is such a donkey, legit clown.
Yeah he's unchangeable subhuman, did you see his Face?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

There are ocean of Flaws jflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• JFL
Yeah he's unchangeable subhuman, did you see his Face?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

There are ocean of Flaws jflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I would feel sorry for him, if he wasn’t such a retard. Bet he never touched pussy in his entire life, so brootal

I would feel sorry for him, if he wasn’t such a retard. Bet he never touched pussy in his entire life, so brootal

i_love_roosters

He's non NT low IQcel, he even admitted it himself

It's joeoever for him lmao

• +1
I wonder what actual north european whites with anglo/germanic phenotypes think of these beefs. Niggas fighting for their life and arguing back and forth over who is white while real white moggers like @TechnoBoss @LooksThinker @Magnum Opus watch the circus from a distance while being cortisol free.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, TechnoBoss, NorthAtlandidMogs and 2 others
Rent free
DNRD Cope
YOu:
Short chin to philtrum ratio 1.76 (Common slav flaw caused by low T)
Round Jaw
Narrow Jaw,Short Ramus
Low Set cheekbones
Low FHWR 1.58
Narrow Face
Cuck Eyes
Bad Nose
thin neck
Incel Haircut
Slav phentype it's joever to you cope

I wonder how actual north european whites with anglo/germanic phenotypes think of these beefs. Niggas fighting over who is white while actual white moggers like @TechnoBoss @LooksThinker @Magnum Opus are cortisol free.
@buflek @NorthAtlandidMogs @TUSSELEIF too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, buflek and NorthAtlandidMogs
I wonder how actual north european whites with anglo/germanic phenotypes think of these beefs. Niggas fighting over who is white while actual white moggers like @TechnoBoss @LooksThinker @Magnum Opus are cortisol free.
I don’t care about being white, I’m just exposing a larper and a coper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, NorthAtlandidMogs and Jason Voorhees
I wonder how actual north european whites with anglo/germanic phenotypes think of these beefs. Niggas fighting over who is white while real white moggers like @TechnoBoss @LooksThinker @Magnum Opus watch the circus from a distance while being cortisol free.
Idk, I'm white, this dog edited the pic and I still look white. My whole heritage Mediterranean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and The Grinch
Gayreeks and roaches

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Magnum Opus and The Grinch
I wonder what actual north european whites with anglo/germanic phenotypes think of these beefs. Niggas fighting for their life and arguing back and forth over who is white while real white moggers like @TechnoBoss @LooksThinker @Magnum Opus watch the circus from a distance while being cortisol free.
I look at it as a big shit show.

“I’m whiter than you!” “No I’m whiter!” Meanwhile if you’re actually white you couldn’t give two fucks. If you’re actually something you don’t need to convince people. Let them think whatever they want JFL

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
cope hes med

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters