We complain a lot of how unnatural fillers/implants results look

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
But most of the time it comes from guys who already had a lot of work done (mainly lips and nose) like this case

Work on jaw is pretty decent but this guy got too much lips filler done : this kind of lips ALWAYS look fake

However guys with little to no work done look pretty decent and natural

If you meet this guy on the street you won't think that he got work done. Just a guy with a robust jawline.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL and the next o'pry
them lips could satisfy me if you catch my drift

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BootySniffer69, LVZZO, Akatlyn and 1 other person
them lips could satisfy me if you catch my drift
NAH WHAT CHAT HE IS LIKE SUPER SUS ADIN ROSS GYATT NAHHHH DUKE DENNIS RIZZED HIS GYATT UP WTF HAHHAHHAHAHAHHHA DATTEBAYO!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and dnrwarrior11
First guy is a dead giveaway, non existent ramus but a robust jaw doesn't happen naturally so even your average person will think something is off.

from average dude to giga chad

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
Good results but these are form hylauron fillers and from what I know they eventually disolve. What would the jaw look like after the fillers have dissolved?

handsome GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Akatlyn
Good results but these are form hylauron fillers and from what I know they eventually disolve. What would the jaw look like after the fillers have dissolved?
Also, what does it feel like if you were to touch it? Is it like squishy lmao?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
i did my filler for my chin and undereye, and it doesn't look gay in the slightest. A small amount goes a long way. Well worth it if you aren't a fucking retard and overfill your face like a goddamn balloon

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and n9wiff
Also, what does it feel like if you were to touch it? Is it like squishy lmao?
no, it's solid. Literally no one can tell you have it in there

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and Akatlyn
i did my filler for my chin and undereye, and it doesn't look gay in the slightest. A small amount goes a long way. Well worth it if you aren't a fucking retard and overfill your face like a goddamn balloon
No such thing as "looking gay"

The first guy looks normal tho also

Do you have before and after for chin?

Do you have before and after for chin?
no, but there is definitely more of a square shape for my lower third. I used to have a really pointy chin that made me look like I had a horseface, but luckily shooting 0.5 filler into the corners of my chin gave it a more robust appearance. Look up matt rife before and after surgery. It's kind of like that but not as obvious