We need to allow foids and trannies onto the forum

yes, i also got offered a modelling contract. and no i dont get cold approached by foids in the street, thats not a thing that women do
Send pic

Precisely, and they would just come with unhelpful advice or lie to us like "looks don't matter, personality matters! Teehee."
Please never take advice from
Tiktokcels such as op, they just dont understand, mods know what is best for this site

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Patient A
Please never take advice from
Tiktokcels such as op, they just dont understand, mods know what is best for this site
OP is a faggot. Many such cases!

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Any man on tiktok is a gay
When I first went on TikTok, I trained my TikTok feed to only serve me far right aryan content and amusing retarded schizo conspiracy stuff

I have only used tiktok a few times, it’s too retarded and censored for my tolerance
Everything on there is just repackaged content from text forums, all culture flows downstream to TikTok

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Mister Fuwy
When I first went on TikTok, I trained my TikTok feed to only serve me far right aryan content and amusing retarded schizo conspiracy stuff

I have only used tiktok a few times, it’s too retarded and censored for my tolerance
Everything on there is just repackaged content from text forums, all culture flows downstream to TikTok
Send avi

They are allowed on forum.**************** join

Foid's entire life purpose is about looksmaxxing, change my mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back