What eyemaxxing gave you the most noticeable results?

C

cryoto

Iron
I have shitty eye support (no bones, 0 fat)

However, at some point in my childhood, I had aegyo sal, which somehow compensated for my terrible eye bags (I have had them all my life)
I'm planning to address my eye area through hardmaxxing, but after jaw surgery.

I'm interested If someone managed to get noticeable results from eye exercises, volufiline (the overpriced one), icing, reducing blue light, etc.

My eye bags are literally Itachi tier, so I think putting some effort into it might be worth it

I have shitty eye support (no bones, 0 fat)

However, at some point in my childhood, I had aegyo sal, which somehow compensated for my terrible eye bags (I have had them all my life)
I'm planning to address my eye area through hardmaxxing, but after jaw surgery.

I'm interested If someone managed to get noticeable results from eye exercises, volufiline (the overpriced one), icing, reducing blue light, etc.

My eye bags are literally Itachi tier, so I think putting some effort into it might be worth it
taking superdrol

the use of latisse on my eyelashes+ curling them was 1000% worth it and I would highly recommend if you have a subhuman eye area. just purchased and started using volufiline, the first one that pops up on amazon. is there another, better version of it I should be using??

the use of latisse on my eyelashes+ curling them was 1000% worth it and I would highly recommend if you have a subhuman eye area. just purchased and started using volufiline, the first one that pops up on amazon. is there another, better version of it I should be using??
I think the french one is the best

Latisse burns your eye fatpads. Just use the ordinary lash serum, will take linger and results will be worse but you wont have your fatpads burned

I used it for 14 weeks and it didn't burn my fatpads... that's just a potential side that likely will not happen

he was referencing the use of latisse, which works. and to my knowledge, yes castor oil works and is not cope at all.