what feature do you get complimented on the most? (slayers only)

D

Deleted member 61307

Diamond
For me, it's the eyes, but I don't know if it's because they're commonly noticed or because my eyes are my most striking feature. What about you? What feature do you get complimented on the most?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoseProphecy, GabachoCopium and 5'7 zoomer
The only compliment I received on any part of my face in my entire life was my eyes and my hair (I have normi hair).

Although some girls call me cute

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Skintone

• So Sad
dimples.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Icon, ambi and 2 others
lips and nose, i have plump lips every white bitch wishes, and nose from the front, from the front my nose is definiton of perfection, from the side however...

• So Sad
Every girl I've been with has been obsessed with my eyes and mentioned them multiple times since our first interaction. I don't know if it's something personal with my eye area or if girls are actually this into eyes. sometimes seems it's my eye area and my hair that make my looks, nothing else

The only compliment I received on any part of my face in my entire life was my eyes and my hair (I have normi hair).

Although some girls call me cute

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Every girl I've been with has been obsessed with my eyes and mentioned them multiple times since our first interaction. I don't know if it's something personal with my eye area or if girls are actually this into eyes. sometimes seems it's my eye area and my hair that make my looks, nothing else

The eye area is crucial just like the jaw

It can save serious defects like a big nose or even being bald

My eyes are strange too

No prey, no hunter

Slanted, I think it helps that I have a low browridge, it makes me have eagle eyes or something

Last edited:
  • So Sad
if the only feature every girl compliments is my eyes does it mean they carry me completely?

• So Sad
For me, it's the eyes, but I don't know if it's because they're commonly noticed or because my eyes are my most striking feature. What about you? What feature do you get complimented on the most?
my hair

• So Sad
Ive never been complimented

I mean I can see where this comes from

• Love it
if the only feature every girl compliments is my eyes does it mean they carry me completely?
you only tend to be complimented on unique characteristics.

dimples aren't that rare either and don't really carry anyone since you can't even see them with a neutral face, but mine are super deep which stands out.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: say∅ and Deleted member 61307
the voices compliment me on my stabbing technique idk about girls and u don’t either

Personality :feelskek:

Ive been told I have pretty eyes before

• So Sad
eye color or jawline

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: say∅ and Deleted member 61307
you only tend to be complimented on unique characteristics.

dimples aren't that rare either and don't really carry anyone since you can't even see them with a neutral face, but mine are super deep which stands out.
rate eyes

• So Sad
Eyes and hair

eyes are too dynamic to be judged based on pictures.
if I send you a vid in dm will you brutally leave me on read like the stacylites from tinder or will you rate

• So Sad
if I send you a vid in dm will you brutally leave me on read like stacylites from tinder or will you rate
men judging other men is pointless in general hence why I don't bother.

+ I'm too old to accurate judge people that are a decade younger, they like different things, young men are also terrible at rating older men, they have no idea how subhuman the average is.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and smallman
men judging other men is pointless in general hence why I don't bother.

+ I'm too old to accurate judge people that are a decade younger, they like different things, young men are also terrible at rating older men, they have no idea how subhuman the average is.
ok arbo yeah there's no better rating than the feedback you receive from girls your age

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Orc
haircut hair-genes eyes, but never believe foids they themselves dont know what they like/want

Eyes and body

Eyebrows and Forearms

Skin, lips and sometimes I just get called beautiful so probably harmony. I think harmony is my best feature. When I was younger it was hair all the damn time, brutal norwood reaper. I am on fin now.

Physique, Eye color and skin

eyes and jawline

No one has ever complimented me

• +1
@pneumocystosis

eyebrows and hair and shoulder width

Curly hair or Jawline

I'm not a slayer but girls just say I'm "fit" which means good looking in England

eyes, even tho mine aren't even that good, other than that it's sometimes my height, and that's about it