What have your experiences been with endocrinologists

soulless_npc

soulless_npc

angels & demons
i'm turning 30 in the middle of this month and I'm a virgin

I didn't start shaving face and neck twice a week until 29, i didn't have hairy pits or a deep raspy voice until late 20s, barely even had a noticeable happy trail until 29 and around the same time my cock got bigger too. also got hairier legs / arms and got a little taller. people guess me to be as young as 19 and no older than 25. no hair on my chest.

but I had an eating disorder and starved myself when I was younger and I also smoked a lot of pot. pot is estrogenic and if you do it when you're that young and not developed it fucks up your hormones. I think I have an issue specifically with HGH and DHT the latter of which is all the actual secondary sexual characteristics which are dimorphic and usually exclusive to men.

I've wondered whether I'm XXY but afaik XXY guys never grow facial hair at all. also I have male musculature and all its just the actual androgenic features. mostly concerned with cock growth.

or maybe I'm just psychosomatic.

I'm wondering whether there's anything these people can actually do. I feel like I got robbed of a huge portion of my life. I dropped out of college worked a million shitty jobs got my own apartment but I've never even have a sex life like most fucking teenagers do because physiologically I was like a kid for ten years.

and smoking weed that young also potentially gave me depersonalization, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia for life

• +1
Reactions: silencio

I didn't start shaving face and neck twice a week until 29, i didn't have hairy pits or a deep raspy voice until late 20s, barely even had a noticeable happy trail until 29 and around the same time my cock got bigger too. also got hairier legs / arms and got a little taller. people guess me to be as young as 19 and no older than 25. no hair on my chest.

but I had an eating disorder and starved myself when I was younger and I also smoked a lot of pot. pot is estrogenic and if you do it when you're that young and not developed it fucks up your hormones. I think I have an issue specifically with HGH and DHT the latter of which is all the actual secondary sexual characteristics which are dimorphic and usually exclusive to men.

I've wondered whether I'm XXY but afaik XXY guys never grow facial hair at all. also I have male musculature and all its just the actual androgenic features. mostly concerned with cock growth.

I'm wondering whether there's anything these people can actually do. I feel like I got robbed of a huge portion of my life. I dropped out of college worked a million shitty jobs got my own apartment but I've never even have a sex life like most fucking teenagers do because physiologically I was like a kid for ten years.

Kill a Jew or sacrifices a Jew to Richard Rameriz to end your curse

• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc
nigga I had an eating disorder and smoked grass from 10-18 and I grow body hair like a gorilla

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
old jew (70 ish ) gave me l-arginin ,cod fish liver oil and said any injections could cause hormonal disbalance

nigga I had an eating disorder and smoked grass from 10-18 and I grow body hair like a gorilla
weird maybe it's genetic and im overthinking shit some ethnicities are just hairier I'm part Latino so idk on the plus side I tan well

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
shit, i went because i wanted to xray my plates ( i need an order for that) and asked how could i fix gyno he told me to wait for surgery instead of giving me ai or telling me how could i help it in any way

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
I'm 6.5 maybe I can hit 7 I could live with that I guess still unimpressive to most bitches these days tho
6.5 is way above average man. I can make my girl cum with just 5 so these bitches gotta be exagerating or guys lied to them about their size. what do you rate your attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: greycel and soulless_npc
6.5 is way above average man. I can make my girl cum with just 5 so these bitches gotta be exagerating or guys lied to them about their size. what do you rate your attractiveness
Maybe a 3 I'm aging like crap I'm gonna go to the gym and bla bla tho
IMG-20240503-163236-2.jpg

IMG-20240502-133209-2.jpg

see I'm really unhairy for a 29 yr old

Also 5'8"

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants