What is the point of this website?

gustn

gustn

Iron
This isnt a looksmaxxing sight no one on here does anything exept be blackpilled barbers and be rude and racist no one gives good advice or answers quesitons with anything except genetics isnt the point of this sight to inprove on yourself in spight of your genetic limiting factors that may be able to be overcome by surgery. So my final point is we can do it! As a team lets change this website for the better, lets make it all about love support and kindness so we can all achieve chad one step at a time even dillon lathann and hamza said everyone can be atleast a 7 so why not try!

• +1
Reactions: M-1014, VenomSnake, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
The hypocrisy of the blackpill is that you need to be attractive to get anything in life but you need to be born that way.

bait or mental retardation | Anton ...

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and maxxmclooks
For a few people: Plan/discuss major looksmaxxing efforts.
For the majority: Shitpost and indulge in glowup fantasies.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014, PSLdemigod, gustn and 1 other person
the dillon lathann hamza is bait but the rest is true
just dont post on offtopic or be narcy and you shouldnt experience any rudeness or racism

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
just dont post on offtopic or be narcy and you shouldnt experience any rudeness or racism
whenever i see people asking for advice in rate its always just people saying rope / genetics / curry / nigger nigger monkey chicken watermelon :p

whenever i see people asking for advice in rate its always just people saying rope / genetics / curry / nigger nigger monkey chicken watermelon :p
dont post your face on this site

over for your iq if you post your face on obscure homosexual forums

dont post your face on this site

over for your iq if you post your face on obscure homosexual forums
isnt this form dedicated to improving / talking about facial aesthetics and your own facial aesthetics should be a part of that so whats wrong with sharing your face to the world and asking for help? The only thing that is wrong is people not helping.

isnt this form dedicated to improving / talking about facial aesthetics and your own facial aesthetics should be a part of that so whats wrong with sharing your face to the world and asking for help? The only thing that is wrong is people not helping.
just read guides/research from other people and use the information to improve yourself

many people will try and help btw, but obviously there will be a couple people trolling, just part of the forum culture ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's my schizo brain dump

• +1
Reactions: Jova
just read guides/research from other people and use the information to improve yourself

many people will try and help btw, but obviously there will be a couple people trolling, just part of the forum culture ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nah i'd rather watch this video :p

This isnt a looksmaxxing sight no one on here does anything exept be blackpilled barbers and be rude and racist no one gives good advice or answers quesitons with anything except genetics isnt the point of this sight to inprove on yourself in spight of your genetic limiting factors that may be able to be overcome by surgery. So my final point is we can do it! As a team lets change this website for the better, lets make it all about love support and kindness so we can all achieve chad one step at a time even dillon lathann and hamza said everyone can be atleast a 7 so why not try!
Real, people here are so unnecessarily rude.

• +1
Reactions: gustn