or
IMG 1685

IMG 1684

IMG 1688

physique

• +1
Reactions: murdah
@murdah

Equal tbh, altho his physique is better and u mog him since he is dead. He has better eyes imo and you have better lower third. His nose is very rare for blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, fuxkdakikez, anthony111553 and 4 others
X ever so slightly

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, GabachoCopium and MakinMogReturns
Equal tbh, altho his physique is better and u mog him since he is dead. He has better eyes imo and you have better lower third. His nose is very rare for blacks.
yeah his nose is rlly interesting i think he said he had arab mixture the more u look he looks hella med

• +1
yeah his nose is rlly interesting i think he said he had arab mixture the more u look he looks hella med
In side its not sunken in and flat like most blacks, its got decent projection tbh. and his nose bridge is defined in the front

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
x appeal
mogman psl

• +1
Reactions: murdah and MakinMogReturns
holy shit i never realized X had such a good frame

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, murdah and MakinMogReturns
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone and murdah
X mogs
His frame is good af for 5'6

• +1
Reactions: greywind, anthony111553, murdah and 2 others
holy shit negates the heightmog by a lot, over for framepill deniers
no it does not, he is extordinarly taller, girls really only care about that, they date skinny tall all the time

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, MakinMogReturns and murdah
X mogs

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and MakinMogReturns
no it does not, he is extordinarly taller, girls really only care about that, they date skinny tall all the time
obviously height is more important but frame clearly makes a difference and it's pure cope to think it doesn't. Girls dating skinny tall has nothing to do with what I said, which was simply that frame does matter. Girls also date short if they guy is 6 PSL jfl

• +1
Equal tbh, altho his physique is better and u mog him since he is dead. He has better eyes imo and you have better lower third. His nose is very rare for blacks.nah botot
nah bottom mogs the shit out of no top no status it’s not even close lol

FaceApp 1687984976505

• Woah
Reactions: Mainstream
x mogs so hard

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
i could rest my balls on your head

be honest bro. he mogs u. He legit has one of the most appealing eye areas i've ever seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axttt_, greywind, m0ss26 and 1 other person
U
And it's not even close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and MakinMogReturns
be honest bro. he mogs u. He legit has one of the most appealing eye areas i've ever seen.
i dont see how he mogs me icl i have one of the most appealing eye areas as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and Blackgymmax
U
And it's not even close
yeah idk im not sure wht they r on about i have a better feature in everything but nose and eyes area literally identical

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 55631 and Blackgymmax
yeah idk im not sure wht they r on about i have a better feature in everything but nose and eyes area literally identical
his mouth is more appealing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, wsada and MakinMogReturns
without fame and status ur easily 10 times more appealing.

that lower third is beyond subhuman

• +1
without fame and status ur easily 10 times more appealing.

that lower third is beyond subhuman
yeah if he had a good lower third he would look fucking nuts i wish i had his lower lashes tho icl

yeah that makes up for the fact my jaw is like 3 deviations better yep
it does, he has better masculine/feminine balance you just have feminine features (which isn't a bad thing)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 55631
it does, he has better masculine/feminine balance you just have feminine features (which isn't a bad thing)
ahh yes 1.95 fwhr and outward gonions are very fem compared to his 1.8 fwhr and inward gonions

ahh yes 1.95 fwhr and outward gonions are very fem compared to his 1.8 fwhr and inward gonions
lets be honest, the fact that you say your eye area is equal is proof ur not looking objectively

• JFL
All those who didn't get shot by some 2 digits iq niggas

• JFL
lets be honest, the fact that you say your eye area is equal is proof ur not looking objectively
IMG 1859
i mean minus the fact ive gotten millions of views of multiple different accounts from my eye area alone and having better ratios than him i would say thats pretty fucking objective

• +1
He mogs

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
View attachment 2677366 i mean minus the fact ive gotten millions of views of multiple different accounts from my eye area alone and having better ratios than him i would say thats pretty fucking objective
X basically made a whole persona based of his eyes, since they have such character one of a kind tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and MakinMogReturns
X basically made a whole persona based of his eyes, since they have such character one of a kind tbh.
ur so retarded i can’t even comprehend it i literally have 1-2 thousand comments saying i have “xxxtentacion eyes” on my account 😂 this proves they are at least equal

Second u say he is more masc despite having a 1.8 fwhr and inward gonions and im borderline 2 fwhr with outward gonions

make it make sense

ur so retarded i can’t even comprehend it i literally have 1-2 thousand comments saying i have “xxxtentacion eyes” on my account 😂 this proves they are at least equal

Second u say he is more masc despite having a 1.8 fwhr and inward gonions and im borderline 2 fwhr with outward gonions

make it make sense
Masculine cause of lips and nose, it's close cause of Jaw but i give it to X

• +1
Mogs you. Esp in appeal. X’s appeals to Alt white girls. That alone speaks to his appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, anthony111553 and murdah
Bro why are you still in your X phase in 2024. Fuck I had one in 2018 I remember when he died lol

• +1
Bro why are you still in your X phase in 2024. Fuck I had one in 2018 I remember when he died lol
people keep mentioning him i cant escape him irl peoples first thing they tell me is usually i look like him

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
@

@looksmac

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
X literally looks different in every photo jfl

• +1
x mogs that brachyfacial incel to death

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and murdah
what woukd u rate x
I don’t like this retarded rating system but his frame is great and face prolly chadliteish for a mutt

• +1