why are curries scammers

97baHater

97baHater

Confirmed truecel and manlet
is it because Curries are God's prototypes when trying to create Jews?

• JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, yeeyeeslayer and nathan
Only Indians do this. You don’t see Pakistanis doing it because their Islamic religion prohibits them from such behavior.

Indians scam and deceive whenever they can because they are a Godless peoples and have no morals to abide by and have no qualms with thievery and other evil deeds.

#NotAllCurries

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Only Indians do this. You don’t see Pakistanis doing it because their Islamic religion prohibits them from such behavior.

Indians scam and deceive whenever they can because they are a Godless peoples and have no morals to abide by and have no qualms with thievery and other evil deeds.

#NotAllCurries
So fucking rare to not see you shit on Islam :lul::lul::lul: NGL I was waiting a lil diss on the religion at the end

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_

#NotAllCurries
Nigerians do this too and they are Christians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bajio and yeeyeeslayer

#NotAllCurries

nah nigeria is half muslim and half christian and yet they're the biggest scammers

it's more to do with poverty and desperation than the ideological background i think

nah nigeria is half muslim and half christian and yet they're the biggest scammers

it's more to do with poverty and desperation than the ideological background i think

The topic was specifically based on Curry variants! Stop bringing up random ass African countries to disprove my point.

As if Pakistan isn’t also plagued by poverty 🙄

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, 97baHater and yeeyeeslayer

#NotAllCurries
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Its cuz Pakistanis are not smart enough to scam the master white race

#NotAllCurries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Eternal_
this is a good question
Some bloated Indian oldcel tried to scam me by overcharging for protein powder recently
My father has his phone number online for his business and constantly gets indians calling to scam
They mass migrate to foreign countries then treat them with no respect
When I think about it they deserve all the hate and low SMV they get

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater