why are girls like this so sexy and alluring?

radicalrationalist

radicalrationalist

Educator
096.jpg

sissys-concept-art-looks-to-be-based-on-one-of-my-favorite-v0-baocqyaj68wa1.jpg

CqH48E7UMAECqvX.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV, Amnesia, yen and 5 others
i like boyish looks on girls. like this too

out-of-africa-1985-suzanna-hamilton-ooa-007b-p-BKJTNG.jpg

e8f2d87e77fd9954287964b1f0a88e28.jpg

but what is "boyish" in the context of wymxn? it really just means well developed bones and high fwhr

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I think guys are tooo!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and arab_chink
That's some alien dna

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
thread was inspired by an encounter on the road i had with someone sharing this unique pheno. it was down a desolate arid desert road in the middle of nowhere close to a little town, saw this girl walking down the street with her same build 90s supermodel physique, but female sized aka 5'5 possibly shorter. gorgeous dark brown hair, bright pale young face, i judge her to be between 12 to 18 years of age. although she may have been older. this is the kind of girl who will never leave small town usa, she will never see the city, unless she was scouted through a chance encounter with a modeling agent/scout. her skin was very pale and shiny, almost like an albino. it was the potential innocence and naivety that really spurred my attraction. sex sluts like this are in the cities too, but their minds have been corrupted by hypersocialized normie culture and brainrot. this girl was pure. untouched.

the only thing though is that a truck stop was nearby, and she was heading in that direction and i couldn't see any other place nearby that she could have been headed towards. therefore it was fair to assume that she was in reality just a really neotenous 20 something drifter and junkie whore who supports herself by being a lot lizard(hooker specializing in fucking truckers)

Looks like shit

U want to fuck an alien nigga?

She looks disabled
Hahahahahha