Why chewing isn't cope.

K

Klaas Vaaker

Iron
Alright so to all of you low-iq-cells saying chewing is cope.

Lets start with some theory.
It was in the 1960s when Melvin Moss developed the functional matrix theory. According to his theory, “growth of the face occurs as a response to functional needs and neurotrophic influences and is mediated by the soft tissue in which the jaws are embedded”
So lets translate this so you low iq-cells can understand: big chew === big jaw

Lets move in to a study

Impact of Diet Consistency on the Mandibular Morphology: A Systematic Review of Studies on Rat Models​

It shows that rats(both young and adult) eating a diet consisting of hard food can change their jaw structure. The high-iq cells can read the study themselves but here is a short summary for low iq-cells: Diet consistency may exhibit various effects on the morphology of the mandible.Morphometric analysis revealed only marginal changes of the adult rat mandibular morphology during a 6-week period of masticatory function rehabilitation. However, the observed catch-up tendency might suggest that a longer rehabilitation period may have significant effect on mandibular morphology.

for all of you copers saying muh rats arent humans. Well the reasons rats are used in these studies is due to their anatomical, physiological, and genetic similarity to humans.

Alright for the copers who aren't convinced yet
Take a look at this retired mogger, he is old as fuck but still mogging. How? because he kept chewing raw buffalo meat.

Now take a look at this grandpa who used to be a chad.
maxresdefault.jpg

So if not chewing is gonna fuck up your jaw. Most likely chewing will also improve your jaw.

My advice/theory : chewing with incissers might increase upper and lower jaw length but also increase gonial angle so be carefull! The reason I think towel pulling works is because you are basiccaly faking chewing. Chewng with back mollars will increase jaw width and lower gonial angle so you should combine both based on your specific needs.

Lets get coping.
- Chewingcell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: teefight, 5'7 zoomer, Youㅤ and 8 others

It was in the 1960s when Melvin Moss developed the functional matrix theory. According to his theory, “growth of the face occurs as a response to functional needs and neurotrophic influences and is mediated by the soft tissue in which the jaws are embedded”

Lets move in to a study

Impact of Diet Consistency on the Mandibular Morphology: A Systematic Review of Studies on Rat Models​

It shows that rats(both young and adult) eating a diet consisting of hard food can change their jaw structure. The high-iq cells can read the study themselves but here is a short summary for low iq-cells: Diet consistency may exhibit various effects on the morphology of the mandible.Morphometric analysis revealed only marginal changes of the adult rat mandibular morphology during a 6-week period of masticatory function rehabilitation. However, the observed catch-up tendency might suggest that a longer rehabilitation period may have significant effect on mandibular morphology.

for all of you copers saying muh rats arent humans. Well the reasons rats are used in these studies is due to their anatomical, physiological, and genetic similarity to humans.

Take a look at this retired mogger, he is old as fuck but still mogging. How? because he kept chewing raw buffalo meat. View attachment 2916062
maxresdefault.jpg

So if not chewing is gonna fuck up your jaw. Most likely chewing will also improve your jaw.

My advice/theory : chewing with incissers might increase upper and lower jaw length but also increase gonial angle so be carefull! The reason I think towel pulling works is because you are basiccaly faking chewing. Chewng with back mollars will increase jaw width and lower gonial angle so you should combine both based on your specific needs.

Lets get coping.
- Chewingcell

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: teefight, isso, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
how is towel pulling fake chewing?

@beenhere
Because you bite down on a towel(like chewing) and then you pull so just like chewing you work the masseter muscles.

I thought incisor chewing lowers gonial angle, no?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, moreroidsmoredates, Clavicular and 1 other person
Chewing is the best way to get a wider jaw, just look at brad pitts masseter muscles. It worked for me too, jfl at people saying it gets you bloated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aber, goodgamebro and 2 others
@gabbeascend agree and it isn't "just muscle".

Chewing is the best way to get a wider jaw, just look at brad pitts masseter muscles. It worked for me too, jfl at people saying it gets you bloated
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: nofap
@Aero I saw this study where they chewed with the front teeth and gonial angle increased(which you don't want unless your female.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
there were some threads about inscisor chewing shortening lower third cuz of inducing ccw

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Klaas Vaaker
@Aero I saw this study where they chewed with the front teeth and gonial angle increased(which you don't want unless your female.
Thoughts?

incisor chewing will give you a lower gonial angle since it allows for a greater upswing when the mandible autorotates to match the new maxillary position - @retard

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Brad pitt clearly doesnt have the bone structure for a square face shape, his masseter muscles give him that look as you can clearly see, look at him from a young age jfl

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Brad pitt clearly doesnt have the bone structure for a square face shape, his masseter muscles give him that look as you can clearly see, look at him from a young age jfl
Im saying the muscles are also genetics jfl

• +1
Nah chewing is shit, it does what you say but it bloats you and makes your teeth crowd. I chewed for 8 months so i inow☝️

• +1
Nah chewing is shit, it does what you say but it bloats you and makes your teeth crowd. I chewed for 8 months so i inow☝️
it only bloats you if your alr high bf and for a brief moment after you do it but then it debloats and turns back to normal

• +1
Reactions: itsdzzzz69 and gabbeascend
Ive done that too, but I havent got any noticable bloating or teeth problems

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

Attachments

• Snapchat-848416260.jpg
    Snapchat-848416260.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-447823670.jpg
    Snapchat-447823670.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 0
It bloats you if your ramus is shit and you’re already high BF% to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and gabbeascend

Lets move in to a study

Take a look at this retired mogger, he is old as fuck but still mogging. How? because he kept chewing raw buffalo meat. View attachment 2916062
maxresdefault.jpg

Lets get coping.
- Chewingcell
yes pls ascend my jaw with chewing!! I just have no ramus, inward gonions and probably the worst 1 percentile masseter insertions

here im trying to flex them after 5 months of mouthguard clenching, chewing gave me no results and bloat on top :lul:

Attachments

• IMG_1787.mov
    8.1 MB
Last edited:
yes pls ascend my jaw with chewing!! I just have no ramus, inward gonions and probably the worst 1 percentile masseter insertions

here im trying to flex them after 5 months of mouthguard clenching, chewing gave me no results and bloat on top :lul:
Probably because you chewed like american bloat gum

Lets move in to a study

maxresdefault.jpg

Lets get coping.
- Chewingcell
:ogre::forcedsmile:

Probably because you chewed like american bloat gum
what does that even mean, i chewed mastic. maybe it’s cuz u can’t fix recessed jaw caused by low prenatal T with chewing lol, but muh native americans. how do you think they got their zygos, browridge and orbitals? bonesmashing?

Last edited:
what does that even mean, i chewed mastic. maybe it’s cuz u can’t fix recessed jaw caused by low prenatal T with chewing lol, but muh native americans. how do you think they got their zygos, browridge and orbitals? bonesmashing?
Just evolved later than other humans

The whites did too jfl
yes because they had much higher testosterone production then nowadays, fcking learn that internal factors>>>>external factors (i.e. chewing)

yes because they had much higher testosterone production then nowadays, fcking learn that internal factors>>>>external factors (i.e. chewing)
Jfl because they were a tribe which was not a part of society, they started to die from sickness when the whites discovered them

@gabbeascend wow you had some crazy results. I have been chewing mastic gum for 2 weeks now and have recieved compliments that I look leanier while I haven't lost any weight. Defintely atribute this to the chewing. Also check out my upcoming thread on red light therapy. It could help out with your acne(I don't know if you have fixed it already).

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and gabbeascend
@gabbeascend wow you had some crazy results. I have been chewing mastic gum for 2 weeks now and have recieved compliments that I look leanier while I haven't lost any weight. Defintely atribute this to the chewing. Also check out my upcoming thread on red light therapy. It could help out with your acne(I don't know if you have fixed it already).
Ok I will check soon, my acne has gotten better but its not completely gone

@Clavicular what gum did you chew?