why god gave best looking bones and coloring to whypipo?

dehydrated

dehydrated

jewish convert
david gandy, delon, hexum, etc.
idk many ethnic gods, only aware of moose ali khan and ramirez, but ramirez was heavily looksminned and realistically not 7 psl bc of it and moose has bad coloring. not sure if i can count cameron alborzian since hes mixed.
@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: F36, Mog3D and M-1014
Tumblr p2f0jh42ax1vz4yz6o4 400
4101259 6BB24CAF 4570 427E 8FAC 6D8F89FFC6AB
ramirez would look insane if he looksmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, mazzi and Mog3D

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, DeformedCell, dxrkprince and 7 others
To me best colouring ever is tanned gandy / Gabriel garko / salih if he tanned ( retard didn’t tan for some reason ). I don’t like Thomas strjid colouring

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated, Mog3D and northern mogger
Idk about pheno but white ppl have the best upbringing/ environmentfor their kids

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Is this chadpreet a ethnic god

Attachments

• instagram_1714892526229.mp4
    1.9 MB
View attachment 2898936
We're going to overtake the european land Alhamdulillah, arigatou allah-san
Cope harder, Muslimcel dogs. The Legion of Christ will eradicate you. You have been let in the borders for future target practice (and to also clean European toilets for the time being)

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, DeformedCell and dxrkprince
Everything faggot the fact ur asking shows u white
How would it show I am white? Don't most shitskins want to be better than whites and say they have better environment? Either way I'm just asking for source idk what ur problem is

Everything faggot the fact ur asking shows u white
If they have such easy upbringing then why is it that eastern europe which is a child trafficking poverty pissing unemployment drugged violent low iq shithole has worse environment than some POC ones?

David Gandy has shit bones.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
How would it show I am white? Don't most shitskins want to be better than whites and say they have better environment? Either way I'm just asking for source idk what ur problem is
White parents have more empathy for their kids there is no such thing in ethnic culture, where parents in every ethnic culture are obsessed with the parents and their influence over their responsibilities.Meaning the whites will hold themself accountable and will research their kids dietery requirments. Tongue postre requirments

Its called cultural capital

Also many ethnic cultures are vegeterien this is an only new (big) issue for the newly cucked white liberal veganists

Hope it explains.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
If they have such easy upbringing then why is it that eastern europe which is a child trafficking poverty pissing unemployment drugged violent low iq shithole has worse environment than some POC ones?
EE is NOT white. Its the shittiest part of Europe and mostly ethnic

• +1
What is a white person then, why is a german white but a pole non-white, indulge me.

• +1
This stuff that I mentioned also happens in some parts of sweden/germany don't think it is just exclusive to slavs/EE.

• +1
This stuff that I mentioned also happens in some parts of sweden/germany don't think it is just exclusive to slavs/EE.
Im not gonna listen to you using the irrelevent shithole of europe to model white people
Sounds like a waste of time

• JFL
White parents have more empathy for their kids there is no such thing in ethnic culture, where parents in every ethnic culture are obsessed with the parents and their influence over their responsibilities.Meaning the whites will hold themself accountable and will research their kids dietery requirments

Also many ethnic cultures are vegeterien this is an only new (big) issue for the newly cucked white liberal veganists

Hope it explains.
> Many ethnic cultures are vegetarian - no source, in fact I'd imagine it's liberal whites who let their kids get puberty blockers that don't eat muh meat muh meat bad for the planet.
> If white parents have more empathy for their kids but prefer to have kids less often getting close to extinction/replacement level then your point becomes more nuanced.

The idea that whites tend to have more responsibility and hold themselves accountable is just a euphemism for them being cucked faggots letting niggers rape their women and destroy the economy.

Im not gonna listen to you using the irrelevent shithole of europe to model white people
Sounds like a waste of time
Alright then instead tell me what a white person is and let's get the ball rolling, you realise half of germany has slavic roots? So germans are not white anymore.

> Many ethnic cultures are vegetarian - no source, in fact I'd imagine it's liberal whites who let their kids get puberty blockers that don't eat muh meat muh meat bad for the planet.
> If white parents have more empathy for their kids but prefer to have kids less often getting close to extinction/replacement level then your point becomes more nuanced.

The idea that whites tend to have more responsibility and hold themselves accountable is just a euphemism for them being cucked faggots letting niggers rape their women and destroy the economy.
Imagine thinking literal niggers who hunt deers with spears, turks who make kebabs 24/7 and chinese who eat dogs are vegetarian lmao dumb faggot that's a white people thing, If I were charitable I'd say the only way I see that is muslims don't eat pork and curries don't eat beef, still not all of them but it's not vegetarianism/veganism either.

Ugh you lack too much insight. I can tell u have never been around ethnic families. I genuinely dont care about what people who lack experience hav to say

I have been around white and ethnic families in my mixed city my whole life both the countries im from i been around them. I know what im talking about.

Yeah buddy india one of the biggest countries has a veggy diet. Its not rocket science . Indians are everywhere in canada uk europe usa so yeah it does matter, along with all other hindu countries. Secondly if white people have higher incomes they are less likely to malnourish their kids. Again not rocket science. U deny the difference of white vs ethnic parenting to model a ee shithole to represent all white people which is negative iq behaviour. If u deny whites are more compassionate to their children ur braindead and have never gone outside

I know the way u talk shows a lack of experience and its clear, i prefer not to debate people who talk about things they never experienced or are visibly unfamiliar with in spite of chatting so much conviction

Its always white men denying these things to feel better aboht their own incompetencies, then will turn around and say whites are better after denying how they have it better at the start of their life. Beyond LAME

Last edited:
Ugh you lack too much insight. I can tell u have never been around ethnic families. I genuinely dont care about what people who lack experience hav to say
I have more experience than you I've lived in West London for the vast majority of my life and was around ethnic families either because I was at my friends' house, school or when I was in government housing because my "based white parents" that were meant to provide for me kicked me out of their house and they were earning quite well. I did not have a choice, the whites in the uk are not any better and I am not convinced that this is the case because "shitskins influenced muh trad uk culture" british hooliganism has existed since the dawn of time especially football.
Yeah buddy india one of the biggest countries has a veggy diet. Its not rocket science . Indians are everywhere in canada uk europe usa so yeah it does matter, along with all other hindu countries. Secondly if white people have higher incomes they are less likely to malnourish their kids. Again not rocket science.
Although income of parents doesn't exactly determine how likely kids are to be malnourished, granting that point true still wouldn't convince me that ethnics are around harsher families. You would be just subscribing to survivorship bias and observing what the media says about their culture/life without providing any formal citations/sources. Mind you that when you are comparing ethnics families to white families you don't use countries like afghanistan/pakistan and rather are talking about people in the same culture since in some of those countries people were born without a choice/autonomy to even begin a normal life.

Now ethnic families have more kids, whites are going extinct because they are barely having two per stacy. And tyrone fucking stacy isn't even remotely the cause of this extinction whites just aren't having kids for some reason. In america, and most white countries, had all ethnics left these places then whites would suffer more because they now hold important positions in large numbers and provide manual/white collar labour that even we depend on.
I know the way u talk shows a lack of experience and its clear, i prefer not to debate people who talk about things they never experienced or are visibly unfamiliar with in spite of chatting so much conviction
Then don't judge by the way I talk. I am simply talking in a way of being unbiased and trying to see both sides but you do nothing except insult because me asking questions already got on your nerves, a sign of low intelligence/knowledge.

• +1

I have been around white and ethnic families in my mixed city my whole life both the countries im from i been around them. I know what im talking about.

Yeah buddy india one of the biggest countries has a veggy diet. Its not rocket science . Indians are everywhere in canada uk europe usa so yeah it does matter, along with all other hindu countries. Secondly if white people have higher incomes they are less likely to malnourish their kids. Again not rocket science. U deny the difference of white vs ethnic parenting to model a ee shithole to represent all white people which is negative iq behaviour. If u deny whites are more compassionate to their children ur braindead and have never gone outside

Its always white men denying these things to feel better aboht their own incompetencies, then will turn around and say whites are better after denying how they have it better at the start of their life. Beyond LAME
I still don't know what your definition of "white" is even talking about western europeans, throughout history they were all fucking low iq idiots, who were killing each other and enslaving each other as well as a lot of them who did not have the fucking wheel. Whites 200 years ago were probably worse environmentally than ethnics are nowadays in our countries, so there is nothing about whites that makes their environment inherently superior.

I have more experience than you I've lived in West London for the vast majority of my life and was around ethnic families either because I was at my friends' house, school or when I was in government housing because my "based white parents" that were meant to provide for me kicked me out of their house and they were earning quite well. I did not have a choice, the whites in the uk are not any better and I am not convinced that this is the case because "shitskins influenced muh trad uk culture" british hooliganism has existed since the dawn of time especially football.

Although income of parents doesn't exactly determine how likely kids are to be malnourished, granting that point true still wouldn't convince me that ethnics are around harsher families. You would be just subscribing to survivorship bias and observing what the media says about their culture/life without providing any formal citations/sources. Mind you that when you are comparing ethnics families to white families you don't use countries like afghanistan/pakistan and rather are talking about people in the same culture since in some of those countries people were born without a choice/autonomy to even begin a normal life.

Now ethnic families have more kids, whites are going extinct because they are barely having two per stacy. And tyrone fucking stacy isn't even remotely the cause of this extinction whites just aren't having kids for some reason. In america, and most white countries, had all ethnics left these places then whites would suffer more because they now hold important positions in large numbers and provide manual/white collar labour that even we depend on.

Then don't judge by the way I talk. I am simply talking in a way of being unbiased and trying to see both sides but you do nothing except insult because me asking questions already got on your nerves, a sign of low intelligence/knowledge.
Yes many poor brits are malnourished and recessed its likely a class problem but the difference between middle class whites and middle class ethnics is a thing i was middle class ethnic growing up in london with other middle class friends their parents dont know shit about basic diet requirments while the white kids of middle class always knew. Same with tongue posture my closest white friend had capital to learn about tongue posture as a kid through their dad. Ethnic parents are literally useless white people raise their kids and ethnics just have them, even working class white people dont have culture to prioritise over basic human requirments,the mindset of white and ethnic parents is day and night unfortunately u can even watch it on the streets observe 100 ethnic and white families wnd watch closely.

Lastly; white families stick together. Even the working class ones have strong community. Lonely ethnic families are prevalent they have no family here and the mother is likely single and too many responsibilities, not surprising if some kids are malnourished and in this situation its even hard to place a blame

Last edited:
I still don't know what your definition of "white" is even talking about western europeans, throughout history they were all fucking low iq idiots, who were killing each other and enslaving each other as well as a lot of them who did not have the fucking wheel. Whites 200 years ago were probably worse environmentally than ethnics are nowadays in our countries, so there is nothing about whites that makes their environment inherently superior.
White: Brits, french, white americans, swedes, ect.

Yes many poor brits are malnourished and recessed its likely a class problem but the difference between middle class whites and middle class ethnics is a thing i was middle class ethnic growing up in london with other middle class friends their parents dont know shit about basic diet requirments while the white kids of middle class always knew. Same with tongue posture my closest white friend had capital to learn about tongue posture as a kid through their dad. Ethnic parents are literally useless white people raise their kids and ethnics just have them, even working class white people dont have culture to prioritise over basic human requirments,the mindset of white and ethnic parents is day and night unfortunately u can even watch it on the streets observe 100 ethnic and white families wnd watch closely.
But working class ethnics don't have culture that prioritises anything over basic shit either. Like I said already, if you want to really compare ethnics and whites altogether you have to remove confounders, wealthy whites to wealthy ethnics. Now I'm not one of those liberals that argues that they are in poverty without choice due to muh european colonialism or some shit but now that millions of them are in white countries doing well there is no excuse to use those wealthy ethnics as the sampling frame for your comparative assessment which is that whites generally raise their kids better, which is trying to suggest the idea that they are always better but then look at history that wasn't always true.

• +1
White: Brits, french, white americans, swedes, ect.
There were times when eastern europeans were superior to these groups by having more land, stronger army, and were more wealthy, how do you explain that if they are not white weird.

There were times when eastern europeans were superior to these groups by having more land, stronger army, and were more wealthy, how do you explain that if they are not white weird.
Ee is so irrelevent and idc about them. I only discuss relevent countries

Ee is so irrelevent and idc about them. I only discuss relevent countries
But I am sure the whites who are going extinct will be relevant🤦

But working class ethnics don't have culture that prioritises anything over basic shit either. Like I said already, if you want to really compare ethnics and whites altogether you have to remove confounders, wealthy whites to wealthy ethnics. Now I'm not one of those liberals that argues that they are in poverty without choice due to muh european colonialism or some shit but now that millions of them are in white countries doing well there is no excuse to use those wealthy ethnics as the sampling frame for your comparative assessment which is that whites generally raise their kids better, which is trying to suggest the idea that they are always better but then look at history that wasn't always true.
Like i said, wealth aside, completely ignoring that factor

The culture is different. Ethnics prioritise the parents first no matter what, this attitude is in latinos, Indians, gooks, and Muslims, so yeah it is huge. The white people put their kids first and believe in “empathy” and “respect” and have cultural capital. On top of this, white british families have more family to feed their children and help while most ethnics are immigrants or their family is away and all responsibility including dietry needs lies on one or way less persons.

But I am sure the whites who are going extinct will be relevant🤦
Better to be extinct and not exist then be in a cesspit of neglected malnourished children while ur deathnik parents breed like dogs for children they cannot financially and emotionally accomodate for. Id much rather be extinct LOL

Like i said, wealth aside, completely ignoring that factor
Again we can't ignore that factor because it would lead to complexity, do I really have to explain what a confounding variable is?
The culture is different. Ethnics prioritise the parents first no matter what, this attitude is in latinos, Indians, gooks, and Muslims, so yeah it is huge. The white people put their kids first and believe in “empathy” and “respect” and have cultural capital. On top of this, white british families have more family to feed their children and help while most ethnics are immigrants or their family is away and all responsibility including dietry needs lies on one or way less persons.
By culture I take it you mean social and house environment. Aside from just far-right/telegram/wignat stereotype talking points can you actually explain any aspects that they have that make them less empathetic to their children?

Cope harder, Muslimcel dogs. The Legion of Christ will eradicate you. You have been let in the borders for future target practice (and to also clean European toilets for the time being)

View attachment 2898944
View attachment 2898946
Based but throughout most of history it was muslims defeating Christians in war. That's why north Africa, The Levant and Turkey are Muslim.

Better to be extinct and not exist then be in a cesspit of neglected malnourished children while ur deathnik parents breed like dogs for children they cannot financially and emotionally accomodate for. Id much rather be extinct LOL
How do they breed like dogs? Slavs have a low birth rate as well as western whites, in fact for western whites it is lower they are borderline going extinct by their low birthrate the white population is actually decreasing not even breaking even let alone the ratio of whites to ethnics. Just because I live in government housing doesn't mean I am poor, the average house in London is 700k, now let me ask you do you have 700k and more than that to pay for mortgage, taxes, car insurance etc? No you don't trust me.

Based but throughout most of history it was muslims defeating Christians in war. That's why north Africa, The Levant and Turkey are Muslim.
"most of history it was muslims defeating christians"

Battle of crusades?

Muslims won most the crusades
In the first crusade the christians captured the land of jerusalem, there were 3 crusades, how did muslims win 2 and 3?

In the first crusade the christians captured the land of jerusalem, there were 3 crusades, how did muslims win 2 and 3?
There was 8 or 9 crusades not 3

There was 8 or 9 crusades not 3
there are different categorisations but there were 3 main ones. Enlighten me how muslims won most of them.

there are different categorisations but there were 3 main ones. Enlighten me how muslims won most of them.
They held Jerusalem the longest, longer than the Jews even

Attachments

• 4110213_4106930_lv_0_20240428201030.mp4
    2.7 MB
They held Jerusalem the longest, longer than the Jews even
They only held Jerusalem for the longest, after the first crusade the crusader army defeated a Fatimid Egyptian army at Ascalon, securing their control over the coastal regions of the Levant, also captured the city of acre, damietta and killed all of Saladin's army.

Also there was the battle of hattin, Reconquista and the poles who defeated the ottomans during sobieski

They only held Jerusalem for the longest, after the first crusade the crusader army defeated a Fatimid Egyptian army at Ascalon, securing their control over the coastal regions of the Levant, also captured the city of acre, damietta and killed all of Saladin's army.

Also there was the battle of hattin, Reconquista and the poles who defeated the ottomans during sobieski
I'm Christian myself but you have to admit throughout history the Muslims have dominated Christians military wise. You mentioned the levant, formerly Christian now muslim, Egypt was Christian now muslim. Muslims took Spain in 7 years I think it was, took Christians 700 to get it back.