Why I don't believe in LTR with trad women, especially Gen Z

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
TLDR: Was in a group message with a countryside trad girl, she exchanged nudes with a random high tier normie, wasn't ever a virgin and said 6 inch kinda of small and very close to below average and 7 inch was the size where she really started to enjoy sex, all of this from a girl who was like 17 to 18 years old,

A few years ago, in 2019, I was in a WhatsApp group of some people I met in Facebook memes group. There we played a game where we were supposed to tell the truth if someone asked us a question, in that game, she and other female friend of hers started dropping some blackpills on dick size and she even talked about her first time having sex, the game stopped because she was very flirty with a HTN in the group and they left implicit they were exchanging nudes with some messages like: "hahah we were exchanging pictures in private... Sorry for leaving the game..."

This girl, who what I've seen on her Facebook was all about bible passages and Holy Mary pictures. Some years later, I think nowadays she's dating a random low to middle tier normie in her city (which is in the countryside) and keeps posting bible passages now on Instagram... To those who didn't saw what I've witnessed, they probably believe she's a saint, a true trad girl... Lmao.

That's why I don't believe in finding a trad girl today, specially from gen Z. Internet, social media and shit destroyed relationships.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Lynxress, horizontallytall and 3 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Indeed. If she has access to the internet jfl at muh "tradwife"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, horizontallytall, NateJacobs and 2 others
Indeed. If she has access to the internet jfl at muh "tradwife"
Yeah, I can see why some men here want to looksmax to fuck and slay, but LTR is just so fucking over, but ofc, if someone in here wants that, go on do what will make u happy

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, horizontallytall, g0op and 2 others
Gen Z and millenial "trad" women are mostly just women who picked up a bible after getting blown out and only care about the vague bits about loving others, turn the other cheek etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Anchor_Ship, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
This is why I will only date 14 year olds

• JFL
Gen Z and millenial "trad" women are mostly just women who picked up a bible after getting blown out and only care about the vague bits about loving others, turn the other cheek etc.
This. 99% of the "trad" women people meet are whores hiding in plain sight but their too stupid to see it.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, g0op, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Ur a valuable user

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
If you want to find a trad girl you need to go to afghan pamir caves

• +1
Reactions: butterworld