Why would anyone get an upper blepharoplasty

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
it’s just giving them more upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and NoReedemingFeature
"Upper eyelid exposure" is a desired feature within looksmaxxing and perhaps some modeling but majority of the world actually few upper eyelid exposure as a nice feature especially for women. Old people get it more because it makes them look younger.

"Upper eyelid exposure" is a desired feature within looksmaxxing and perhaps some modeling but majority of the world actually few upper eyelid exposure as a nice feature especially for women. Old people get it more because it makes them look younger.
is that why Chico looks worse now

his hooded eyes make him look older?

is that why Chico looks worse now

his hooded eyes make him look older?
I would say so. He has more of an almond eye shape and it doesn't go well at all with the hooded appearance. Sean O Pry has hunter eyes and I don't necessarily believe hunter eyes are the best possible eye shape but it does pair well with hooded appearance especially as you age.

I would say so. He has more of an almond eye shape and it doesn't go well at all with the hooded appearance. Sean O Pry has hunter eyes and I don't necessarily believe hunter eyes are the best possible eye shape but it does pair well with hooded appearance especially as you age.
What eye shape do you think is the best?

What eye shape do you think is the best?
Personally it all matters on how it matches your face. People will say hunter eyes and there are people out there with hunter eyes but they look extremely uncanny and weird. Facial symmetry is everything and it is always important to be as natural as possible in the facial area. If I had to choose something like wider almond like the picture below.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 11.40.34 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 11.40.34 PM.png
    780.7 KB · Views: 0
Personally it all matters on how it matches your face. People will say hunter eyes and there are people out there with hunter eyes but they look extremely uncanny and weird. Facial symmetry is everything and it is always important to be as natural as possible in the facial area. If I had to choose something like wider almond like the picture below.
What’s the difference between hunter and almond

What’s the difference between hunter and almond
Hunter's have absolutely little to no upper eyelid exposure and are more pointy on the corners especially bottom right. Almond's have more eyelid exposure and are generally wider.