Will bimax solve all my problems w shit jaw?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
Saw a thread saying no point in gettting bimax if you have some other shit parts, well is it worth it?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe and grief
would be worth it. You don’t look that recessed in the picture, however you are pushing your head forward making you look recessed than you actually are so you’d benefit from bimax.

Saw a thread saying no point in gettting bimax if you have some other shit parts, well is it worth it?View attachment 2888103
It would definitely be an improvement, but you could also do with some jaw angles and a genio, which you can get during the same surgery.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, greywind, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
is bimax risky
It would definitely be an improvement, but you could also do with some jaw angles and a genio, which you can get during the same surgery.

Hey bro you‘re a god here, im doing trimax in a few months can you tell me in dm‘s if it would benefit me?

• +1
Reactions: Ape101
@moreroidsmoredates
Yup you need bimax. Get tested for sleep apnea first, if you test positive you can get the surgery for free in Europe.

Yup you need bimax. Get tested for sleep apnea first, if you test positive you can get the surgery for free in Europe.
where do I get tested for that ( im in europe but not in eu)

where do I get tested for that ( im in europe but not in eu)
Either at an sleep apnea clinic or at the hospital.

You probably have bite and breathing problems :