Yüze belli bir açıdan bakıldığında görülen şu çizginin adı ne?

travisbickle

travisbickle

Iron
Screenshot 4

Bu çizginin bir adı var mı ve bunun varlığı iyiye işaret midir?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and mortis
Nothing will change that you are a 5th worlder villager. Traveling to turkey is cheaper for us that traveling in our own country and that says alot.You are seen as the lowest of countries in the world aka scammers and non human attitude. Just play valorant or any online game and go to turkey server and you understand its like Turkish people are not evolved yet compared to other people they are like a non human non functioning brain breed. When any person hears "turkey" is in Europe he just laughter to death. Imagine living In a place where prices go up 100000 times a year I would end myself if I was in turkey to be totally honest with you all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Absi
Nothing will change that you are a 5th worlder villager. Traveling to turkey is cheaper for us that traveling in our own country and that says alot.You are seen as the lowest of countries in the world aka scammers and non human attitude. Just play valorant or any online game and go to turkey server and you understand its like Turkish people are not evolved yet compared to other people they are like a non human non functioning brain breed. When any person hears "turkey" is in Europe he just laughter to death. Imagine living In a place where prices go up 100000 times a year I would end myself if I was in turkey to be totally honest with you all.
Hilarious coming from an Iranian, anyone would 10000x rather live in Turkey than Iran.

• +1
Reactions: turkmaxxer and Angutoid
both are ultra shitholes. would rather live in tehran than istanbul tbh. istanbul looks like southern eu countries but made in mumbai. tehran looks like northern eu countries but made in villages of bharatabad. both dogshit nonetheless
best areas compared

Why would you rather live in Tehran JFL, its polluted as fuck, and the women are giga racist BWC whores

Why would you rather live in Tehran JFL, its polluted as fuck, and the women are giga racist BWC whores
compared to istanbul i would rather live there. compared to other developed cities in proper developed countries would rather burn tehran and go elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel