0,025 Topical Finasteride is Best

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
is this actually sold in a product from yet?

is this actually sold in a product from yet?
it doesn't matter.
even local pharmacies do some kind of gel and it's really easy to create a solution with minox/seryoxyl.

Biggest cope ever, it still gets absorbed in your blood and has the exact same mechanism of acting as oral fin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 13021 and 7 others
Biggest cope ever, it still gets absorbed in your blood and has the exact same mechanism of acting as oral fin
not proven.
there are tons of "anectodal" results saying no sides. i dunno, i'll start with topical.

I’ve been using Morr F once a day for a few months and seems like fewer sides. Was taking fin every other day for over a year and def had diminished sex drive and dick sensitivity. That seems to have improved. Still take fin once or twice a week

use topical duta instead

this is where it started

user Sonictemples also has a discord server on topical duta with many users who report their experiences.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
not proven.
there are tons of "anectodal" results saying no sides. i dunno, i'll start with topical.
Are you suprised that people using topical fin don't report sides when 95% of people on oral fin don't either?

• +1
Reactions: Eren