Stopped taking finasteride

Do you still keep the gains after dropping the dose? Wouldn’t you lose them because you’re pinning a lower dose?
You should keep most of your gains, it's hard to say exactly how much you keep but I'd say about 75% of them personally and I didn't lose a single pound on any of my lifts surprisingly. You definitely look a bit smaller and lose some scale weight, but that's mostly because of reduction in water weight, the majority of pure contractile tissue remains. I gained noticablely more vascularity and definition everywhere despite being the same bf% due to the reduction in water, especially noticeable in the face (zygomaticus and masseter muscles had noticeably hypertrophied as well since being natty but it wasn't until I lost the bloat that I could actually see the positive difference it made to my face).

If you're afraid of bloat and are hellbent on doing a cycle, just run 250 test stacked with a dry steroid like anavar at say 40mgs a day, you'll get next to no bloat with comparable if not greater gains.

Imo the big 3 wet steroids are: test, deca, dbol and the big 3 dry steroids: anavar, masteron, trenbolone. Wet meaning they cause water retention/bloating, dry meaning they dry you out so it has the opposite effect. Test is best but there's a reason people stack PEDs instead of just running purely high doses of test.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Great advice though. Yeh the bloat sucks but I thought maybe taking furosemide would maybe eliminate it temporarily, not sure about long term tho
Also beware of hairloss, only true hairsafe cycle if you're susceptible to balding is lowish test stacked with finasteride. Anavar is supposedly ok for hair but I wouldn't go above 40mgs a day as it is derived from dht. All other gear is too risky in terms of hairless, acne, roid rage, aging, so if you're blackpilled you should stick to test and var only imho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coxel and thebuffdon690
Im still young and I wanna DHT-max for more dimorphic features. I switched to topical ru58841 for scalp considering im roidsmaxxing.

Im not even prone to hairloss at all i can do nothing and be norwood-0 just being careful.

View attachment 3020138

Also started getting way more beard growth so im gonna stubblemax like dellosola or however u spell that moggers name.

Ik i have a bit of gyno, ordered aqualux for it and ill pop a 12.5 mg asin pill today

Also skin is mogger asf with tan + accutane
Minoxmaxx a terminal beard while on RU and after that hop on fin to the grave.
Trash hormone anyways after your beard has come in.

Also got RU waiting for me in the post office at this very moment

Im still young and I wanna DHT-max for more dimorphic features. I switched to topical ru58841 for scalp considering im roidsmaxxing.

Im not even prone to hairloss at all i can do nothing and be norwood-0 just being careful.

View attachment 3020138

Also started getting way more beard growth so im gonna stubblemax like dellosola or however u spell that moggers name.

Ik i have a bit of gyno, ordered aqualux for it and ill pop a 12.5 mg asin pill today

IMG 0871

Also beware of hairloss, only true hairsafe cycle if you're susceptible to balding is lowish test stacked with finasteride. Anavar is supposedly ok for hair but I wouldn't go above 40mgs a day as it is derived from dht. All other gear is too risky in terms of hairless, acne, roid rage, aging, so if you're blackpilled you should stick to test and var only imho.
Is balding completely prevented on fin or dut? Or will you still get some shedding even if you have a good hair loss routine?

View attachment 3020138

You are too young for fin yes. Good choice. Being at those doses at your age is bad.

Is balding completely prevented on fin or dut? Or will you still get some shedding even if you have a good hair loss routine?
Depends entirely on genetics, steroids and their side effects can be like playing with fire at times so if you're really that worried about it, don't use gear, but you should be able to more or less prevent any real hairloss with fin or especially dut assuming your test dose is lowish, say the 350mgs a week range, maybe even up to 500 but I wouldn't want to go beyond that. Also watch out for crashed estrogen if you're using an AI (which you should be or atleast have on hand for a blast), if your estrogen drops too low that can cause hair loss too I've heard although idk the exact process.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Fuck his body how?
Some incels have had massive heart failure or heart issues on RU and dropped death because of it or got irreversible heart problems because of it.

Taking fin at 18 before you’re even balding is legit retarted and completely unnecessary

and fucking around with roids is unnecessary, when you already have a physic as he has at 18 it’s even dumber not worth the risks long term and could case mpb to manifest way earlier than usual.
i know a guy who only started to bald hard after his 6th cycle so you never know

Op is using his body as laboratory rat at 18

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and thebuffdon690
Some incels have had massive heart failure or heart issues on RU and dropped death because of it or got irreversible heart problems because of it.

Taking fin at 18 before you’re even balding is legit retarted and completely unnecessary

and fucking around with roids is unnecessary, when you already have a physic as he has at 18 it’s even dumber not worth the risks long term and could case mpb to manifest way earlier than usual.
i know a guy who only started to bald hard after his 6th cycle so you never know

Op is using his body as laboratory rat at 18
But what’s the difference between doing it at 18 and at any age? The effects would mostly still be the same so no one should do it then at all?

does it really? i have gyno on left side for years
Im taking it so far not a noticable difference it works for some guys i saw online

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
@Clavicular test dosage? how u got gyno didnt use AIs?

View attachment 3020138

What are u doing to increase DHT