Diamond
Looks theory on life support

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, borntosuffer, Deleted member 41749 and 2 others
Just look at how uncomfortable she looks lol

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and silencio
He’s one LeFort 5 away from chadlite keep coping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing, ElTruecel, thebeast0503 and 4 others
Looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, borntosuffer and st.hamudi but 6‘5
is he moneymaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Gonthar
Hes so ugly that this becomes virtue signlaing and women do that shit for internet points

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Latinolooksmaxxer
is he moneymaxxed?
Apparently...
He's a motivational speaker. I have a theory that deformed and disabled motivational speakers can actually have an advantage over the normal ones and become famous more quickly, people will feel better about themselves and be like "Well, at least I can walk or I'm not deformed, if this guy can do these things, then so can I...".
On the other hand a Chad life coach like Tony Robbins for example, can make you feel small, humble, demoralized, like how can you even compete with this guy or reach his level when he's huge, good looking, rich, famous, has tons of energy, confidence, motivation, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing, horizon and 5 others
Looks theory is cope for retarded the only thing women care about is hieght

• Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu and borntosuffer
But dalits on this forum told me you need to be at least lee 6psl to get a hug from your mother without her being disgusted

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
shes obviously with him for his BIC

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and Kristin
if you watch his videos, he says how he went for years and years without being able to find a wife

this was an arranged marriage, and even when he went to other women for arranged marriages, their families were apparently disgusted by him

this is similar to the "never give up" guy situation where everyone is looking at one exception which apparently invalidates the rest of his suffering. Bruh, no one wants to wait years and years only to settle with some random girl. The truth is he missed out on a good chunk of his life due to his face and there's no denying that.

• +1
Reactions: horizon
white women love ethnics