0,2 Mg Finasteride / Day

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
"treatment with finasteride significantly decreased serum dht levels at all doses (median decrease of -67.6%).
5mg -67.6%
1mg -68.5%
0.2mg ,-61.2%
0.01mg -10.8%

counted extra or less hairs in 1 inch diameter on scalp, after 6months:
placebo -20 hairs
0.01mg: -9 hairs
0.2mg: +55 hairs
1mg: + 69 hairs
5mg +66 hairs "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, gamma, lepo2317 and 1 other person
@eduardkoopman @Goblin

Enjoy your limp dick

• Hmm...
Reactions: Salience and BradAniston
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Gargantuan, Salience and 2 others
Could 0,2 mg decrease chance of side effects or it doesnt matters ?

well logically it can really lower the side effects but not sure.
titration is really important when it comes to side effects.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrickTop, Salience, gamma and 1 other person
Might as well take estrogen at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
"treatment with finasteride significantly decreased serum dht levels at all doses (median decrease of -67.6%).
5mg -67.6%
1mg -68.5%
0.2mg ,-61.2%
0.01mg -10.8%

counted extra or less hairs in 1 inch diameter on scalp, after 6months:
placebo -20 hairs
0.01mg: -9 hairs
0.2mg: +55 hairs
1mg: + 69 hairs
5mg +66 hairs "

i read those studies also in the past. Maybe a few more. All kinda showed, that 0.2 mg gave tlike 70+% of the benifits already. So I dcided to stick to 0.2 mg/

Enjoy your limp dick
untitled-1-jpg.52375

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Gargantuan, Salience and 2 others
no scientific research proof exists, of reduced risks and amount and serverity of side effects.

So only, anecdotal, and guestimations exists.

I personally guestimate, that taking a dose that is -80% less; would have affect on side effects risks

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and LastHopeForNorman
I don't think microdosing makes a difference in terms of side effects, it's for peace of mind and for your wallet

but fin barely gives people side effects to begin with so there's really no point in overthinking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Salience, RAITEIII, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
people have got away with Monday wednesday friday doses of 0.25mg and seen really good results, and even two doses a week of .25 mg

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and .👽.
I don't think microdosing makes a difference in terms of side effects, it's for peace of mind and for your wallet
i've read so many cases about some other drugs. at some doses you started to experience some side effects. if you don't over that dosage, then you don't experience it at all.
(antidepressants etc.)
however, there is not enough study about fin at this case.

Last edited:
i've read so many cases about some other drugs. at some doses you started to experience some side effects. (antidepressants etc.)
however, there is not enough study about fin at this case.
its logical that less dose = less sides

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Elaborate

Titration is a way to limit potential side effects by taking time to see how your body will react to a drug. In titration, the medication is started at a low dose. Every couple of weeks, the dose is raised (“up-titrated”) until the maximum effective dose (“target dose”) has been achieved or side effects occur.
Count that in with lowering at beginning too. That means, let's say target dose 0,2, you begin with 0,2, basically there is a chance that you never attack your DHT levels to nuke your dick with side effects.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and LastHopeForNorman
Titration is a way to limit potential side effects by taking time to see how your body will react to a drug. In titration, the medication is started at a low dose. Every couple of weeks, the dose is raised (“up-titrated”) until the maximum effective dose (“target dose”) has been achieved or side effects occur.
Count that in with lowering at beginning too. That means, let's say target dose 0,2, you begin with 0,2, basically there is a chance that you never attack your DHT levels to nuke your dick with side effects.
doesnt make sense, you need to attack your DHT levels or fin wont work.

doesnt make sense, you need to attack your DHT levels or fin wont work.
you need but at some level ? at some dose is enough already?
prostate cancers use at 5mg to adverse effects of it. for hair loss it's 1mg.
no one knows what is the lowest dose for hair loss and there are only a few study about what is the "safest" lowest dose for sexual side effects.

What's giving you side effects is the effect of the drug in your body, for what we know decreased DHT. It doesn't matter if you use 0.1, 0.2, 1mg or 5mg to reduce 60% DHT because at the end of the day, whatever dosage you use, the side effects you experience are dependant on the level of DHT reduction not the amount of drug.

Those who get sides on fin are genetic rejects and weaklings.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, IBD_M&A and randomvanish
It doesn't matter if you use 0.1, 0.2, 1mg or 5mg to reduce 60% DHT
dude come on. it DOES matter a lot. it's the basic chemistry knowledge. dosage is everything.

although i understand what you meant

dude come on. it DOES matter a lot. it's the basic chemistry knowledge. dosage is everything.

although i understand what you meant
Can you explain why you are more likely to get side effects using 1mg finasteride than 0.2 if you for example reduce 67% of DHT with both dosages? Both would do the same thing in your body ( -67% reduction), so what are the side effects attributed to if it's not the DHT reduction (which is the same)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Can you explain why you are more likely to get side effects using 1mg finasteride than 0.2 if you for example reduce 67% of DHT with both dosages? Both would do the same thing in your body ( -67% reduction), so what are the side effects attributed to if it's not the DHT reduction (which is the same)?
i think asking this dumb at first but anyway,
research about 5mg dosage on prostate cancers. more substance more side effects. why is it so hard to understand ?
titration, dosage management is the 101 about drugs.

plasma concentration of that drug change it's effects completely.

Last edited:
link to study that proves this for finasteride/dutasteride please
about fin or drugs in general ?
because there a few studies about fin but tons of studies about other drugs when it comes to dosage management/side effects.

i don't get why it sounds so surprising to you. it's a common knowledge about drugs.

about fin or drugs in general ?
because there a few studies about fin but tons of studies about other drugs when it comes to dosage management/side effects.

i don't get why it sounds so surprising to you. it's a common knowledge about drugs.
about fin, the drug in question.

If 1mg of fin/day reduces DHT levels by the same amount as 0.2mg/day, and the reduced DHT levels are the cause of side-effects, it's not illogical to assume that 1mg/day and 0.2mg/day would produce the same amount of side-effects.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
about fin, the drug in question.

If 1mg of fin/day reduces DHT levels by the same amount as 0.2mg/day, and the reduced DHT levels are the cause of side-effects, it's not illogical to assume that 1mg/day and 0.2mg/day would produce the same amount of side-effects.
ill post some studies later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and RAITEIII
link to study that proves this for finasteride/dutasteride please

This.

I have been on inhibitors for almost 7 years now and changed my regimen a few times throughout the time.

Started off 1mg fin 7x a week with no sides, after 5 years I started noticing a slightly reduced libido (but might have been due to age)

Jumped dut 4x a week and noticed increased libido, over time increased to 7x a week dut 0.5mg daily and now my libido is higher than ever. I'm getting random boners like 4 times a day and a strong morning wood upon touch

Did the bloodwork, my T is like 20% above norm so that's maybe why I don't get sides. I guess with time this will get worse, but try not to think about that and I think that's the best way to go

Also I dont think dut had a higher % of sides, dont remember the studies now.

I guess some get sides some don't but never understood why tbh

This.

I have been on inhibitors for almost 7 years now and changed my regimen a few times throughout the time.

Started off 1mg fin 7x a week with no sides, after 5 years I started noticing a slightly reduced libido (but might have been due to age)

Jumped dut 4x a week and noticed increased libido, over time increased to 7x a week dut 0.5mg daily and now my libido is higher than ever. I'm getting random boners like 4 times a day and a strong morning wood upon touch

Did the bloodwork, my T is like 20% above norm so that's maybe why I don't get sides. I guess with time this will get worse, but try not to think about that and I think that's the best way to go

This can beneficial for gymcelling?

What's giving you side effects is the effect of the drug in your body, for what we know decreased DHT. It doesn't matter if you use 0.1, 0.2, 1mg or 5mg to reduce 60% DHT because at the end of the day, whatever dosage you use, the side effects you experience are dependant on the level of DHT reduction not the amount of drug.
Thats implying you fully understand how the drug works and that it only affects dht, and both of those statements are false.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I think that a lower dose, while almost reducing the same amount of DHT causes less side effects. There may be side effects caused by unknown changes in the body not caused by lowering DHT, but by the some other mechanism, less intake of the compounds the pill is made off and the body less fighting hard trying to up the DHT to preffered levels. Also your body can absorb so much compounds, so what does your body do with the compound when exceeding that limit?

This is just my own vision about it.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
This.

how was the sexual side effects ?
when i was a little bit fat, i've used saw palmetto even that gave me limp dick :(

though it might be related with body fat.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator and RAITEIII
Thats implying you fully understand how the drug works and that it only affects dht, and both of those statements are false.
Nobody should take Finasteride thinking they will have exponentially less/ or avoid side effects with lower dosage because for what we have seen you get the same reduction of DHT regardless. Whatever risks of side effects product of this DHT reduction will be the same in both dosages. Again, that's talking about side effects product of the DHT/ 5AR reduction.

Implicating that the drug has any other effect in your body is speculation.

Nobody should take Finasteride thinking they will have exponentially less/ or avoid side effects with lower dosage because for what we have seen you get the same reduction of DHT regardless. Whatever risks of side effects product of this DHT reduction will be the same in both dosages. Again, that's talking about side effects product of the DHT/ 5AR reduction.

Implicating that the drug has any other effect in your body is speculation.
Logic and natural systems. What you're saying is counter intuitive, too. Yes, it does have myriad of other effects and that's not even up for a debate. Changing a single variable is going to have a cascading effect on everything. Nobody is hooked up to a computer that analyses every single parameter of your body at every single moment, we're not even aware of majority of them. We're still apes in this field, throwing shit at the wall and observing what sticks to it.

Yes, it does have myriad of other effects and that's not even up for a debate.
What side effects can you avoid by taking 0.2 mg Finasteride instead of 1mg finasteride that are product of DHT reduction?

What side effects can you avoid by taking 0.2 mg Finasteride instead of 1mg finasteride that are product of DHT reduction?
You don't even know if the sides are from dht reduction. Obviously the dosage correlates with dht reduction % and possibly for some people going over a certain threshold is what might trigger a cascading detrimental effect of other things. Body is trying to maintain homeostasis and now it has to overcompensate for the trigger(drug)

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and RAITEIII
how was the sexual side effects ?
when i was a little bit fat, i've used saw palmetto even that gave me limp dick :(

though it might be related with body fat.

I have never had any sides tbh. Maybe there was a time when I noticed a slight loss in sex drive but now I'm fully recovered while taking dut 7x a week and being 7 years on dht inhibitors. This could have been due to other things and not fin / dut as I had a pretty tough period back then with sleeping like 3-5 hours a day. I'll never know.

As per body fat, I dont know but I'm pretty jacked, I mean very visible abs and overall jacked physique but never measured, have been gymmaxxing for like 8 years with breaks of course

Last edited:
This can beneficial for gymcelling?

Dunno but I could always put on muscles very easily. It's genetics I think, my dad looks like a bodybuilder at 45 yo

My test is v high naturally tho

I take 0.5 mg daily and feel even better on fin than without. 0,5mg is the way to go in my opinion.

I have never had any sides tbh. Maybe there was a time when I noticed a slight loss in sex drive but now I'm fully recovered while taking dut 7x a week and being 7 years on dht inhibitors. This could have been due to other things and not fin / dut as I had a pretty tough period back then with sleeping like 3-5 hours a day. I'll never know.

As per body fat, I dont know but I'm pretty jacked, I mean very visible abs and overall jacked physique but never measured, have been gymmaxxing for like 8 years with breaks of course
are you using your dick regularly? are u in a ltr ?

are you using your dick regularly? are u in a ltr ?
Yes, I've had a few LTRs for the last 7-8 years with short breaks. Never have experienced any problems with getting up.