0,5-1cm wingspan growth at 23

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
Bulking + mk677 and started working out recently, remeasured my wingspan multiple times and noticed something, also my collarbones popped a lot

Also take fin, tried to quit smoking (noticed the popping after) and lgd 4033 on and off

Most likely ligaments and joints readjusting but still good cope
Also ate healthier
This happened in 2 weeks
Wide grip pull ups was the exercise most likely stimulated it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Meximanlet
My wingspan is absolutely pathetic

Pull ups caused this.*

Also your wingspan didnt increase but you reached your genetic limit caused by pull up stretching

Pull ups caused this.*

Also your wingspan didnt increase but you reached your genetic limit caused by pull up stretching
Genetic limit in ligament stretching?
Obviously not genetic limit for frame cajmuse my growth was stunted significantly
Most likely the clavicular joint adjusted for wider frame

Last edited:
Genetic limit in ligament stretching?
Obviously not genetic limit for frame cajmuse my growth was stunted significantly
No its like waking up in the morning, if you hang or do pull ups you will be little taller like 1 - 2 cm and armspan will be longer

but its just stretching

No its like waking up in the morning, if you hang or do pull ups you will be little taller like 1 - 2 cm and armspan will be longer

but its just stretching
No, cause it stays like this even if i dont workout for days

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Bulking + mk677 and started working out recently, remeasured my wingspan multiple times and noticed something, also my collarbones popped a lot

Also take fin, tried to quit smoking (noticed the popping after) and lgd 4033 on and off

Most likely ligaments and joints readjusting but still good cope
Also ate healthier
This happened in 2 weeks
Wide grip pull ups was the exercise most likely stimulated it
Who even cares about wingspan lol

Me having a 1.04 ape index has never helped me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
So what jfl and why are you measuring your wingspan and looking for a 0.5 cm difference dude you're 23 you're done dude and 0.5 cm is so unnoticeable that its 100% a mistake

The clavicle fuses around mid to even late 20s sometimes, 1-2 cm increase in wingspan is very realistic. Mine increased 1 cm as well from 20-21.