0 effect from Volufiline?

D

Deleted member 18244

Noveau Bitche
Anyone had this? It’s a topical fat filler liquid thing. Been using it to reduce my UEE, but I see absolutely no change after 3 weeks of use every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Fuck, I was going to use volufillinе. If it doesn't help, then it's the turn for rope makeup

Tried ice h?
I have tried it for a couple of weeks, honestly it didn't make any difference (except for a hour after its use, due to the constriction of blood vessels), but maybe I used it for a too short time.

I have been applying castor oil (one drop per under-eye just before going to be) for about three months. I still have to understand if the slight improvement is cope or real. Anyway, I got longer eyelashes: at least a positive side effect!!!:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Me too, idk how tho
Only solutions see sleep and makeup only. Although there are some other operations to get rid of black circles under the eyes

Only solutions see sleep and makeup only. Although there are some other operations to get rid of black circles under the eyes
So sleep only?
I have tried it for a couple of weeks, honestly it didn't make any difference (except for a hour after its use, due to the constriction of blood vessels), but maybe I used it for a too short time.

I have been applying castor oil (one drop per under-eye just before going to be) for about three months. I still have to understand if the slight improvement is cope or real. Anyway, I got longer eyelashes: at least a positive side effect!!!:lul:
ohh castor makes them longer? Thats good. Wouldnt it get in your eyes?

• Woah
ohh castor makes them longer? Thats good. Wouldnt it get in your eyes?
Yes, and I didn't even wish this outcome: it simply happened, even though I don't apply castor oil on eyelashes but only on my undereyes, so it never got into my eyes. I have started to put a bit of castor oil also on eyebrows about a month ago and they are a bit thicker (thanks God eyebrows have always been the best part of my face, so it's probably the least useful of my looksmaxes, but little is always better than nothing, especially if it's cheap and easy). There are a lot of threads about these effects of castor oil in this forum.

• +1
why don't you just get fillers?

Ice hooding seems like bullshit, I read about brown fat and the science doesn't support it, it isn't a localised phenomenon

Bro hooding I got naturally