Volufilline for dark circles

A

Asocial

Iron
I have seen the videos on Youtube of a Polish foid claiming that she got better undereyes by using volufilline. Since my zygos are nearly absent and therefore I have lost my undereye fat pads when I was a teenager, I have tried the Tosowoong Volufilline 100% Botanic Oil for a couple of months. Results: absolute zero. To be honest, I even fear that it caused a bit of undereye bags... :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 23554, eduardkoopman and 3 others
Sad to hear

Others are saying it does work

IDK what to believe

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 18840
Update soon?
Been using it for 17 days both upper eyelid and under eyes, no change yet.

If no change after 2 months which is when I predict bottle finishes I’m just going to get fillers cuz I cba beating around the bush and trying every other possible cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Been using it for 17 days both upper eyelid and under eyes, no change yet.

If no change after 2 months which is when I predict bottle finishes I’m just going to get fillers cuz I cba beating around the bush and trying every other possible cope jfl
Update ?

The one I bought was sidmool, trying sederma brand rn
That's the brand I bought yea on Amazon but this site doesn't want me to post the link idk why
It's the number 1. of this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/under-eye-area-and-under-chin-area-maxxing.514485/

The Sidmool you bought was the one I bought (yellow tube) or the ampoule meaning this one https://www.yesstyle.com/fr/sidmool-min-jung-gi-volufiline-ampoule-11ml/info.html/pid.1100124589 ?

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
That's the brand I bought yea on Amazon but this site doesn't want me to post the link idk why
It's the number 1. of this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/under-eye-area-and-under-chin-area-maxxing.514485/ View attachment 1868586

The Sidmool you bought was the one I bought (yellow tube) or the ampoule meaning this one https://www.yesstyle.com/fr/sidmool-min-jung-gi-volufiline-ampoule-11ml/info.html/pid.1100124589 ?
the ampoule one, have you heard anecdotes from people saying the sederma one worked?

the ampoule one, have you heard anecdotes from people saying the sederma one worked?
On this forum ?
No i haven't seen anyone excepting the guy who made the other thread about it
He says that either it works, or it doesn't

• So Sad
Bro tell me you have some good results, even if they are small

Edit : i'm starting it rn I will give an update

Bro tell me you have some good results, even if they are small

Edit : i'm starting it rn I will give an update
Literally nothing bro, I’m still using it. So likewise I’ll update.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I have seen the videos on Youtube of a Polish foid claiming that she got better undereyes by using volufilline. Since my zygos are nearly absent and therefore I have lost my undereye fat pads when I was a teenager, I have tried the Tosowoong Volufilline 100% Botanic Oil for a couple of months. Results: absolute zero. To be honest, I even fear that it caused a bit of undereye bags... :feelswah:
where did you mix the volufilline with?

Literally nothing bro, I’m still using it. So likewise I’ll update.
Keep going you never know
Ppl in the Amazon Ratings say they had results after more than 1.5 month

• +1
where did you mix the volufilline with?
I applied one drop on my undereye every night before going to bed. No mix, and the product instructions don't mention mixing.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Just embrace your dark circles girly:love::love: Insecurities make us beautiful😝😘

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kindnessmax, UglyGod360 and Chintuck22