"0 likes to 5-10 a day going from 3.5-5psl from eppley"

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Anti black
some guys are such fucking copers holy shit
Megacopesme

"5psl" i assume this is the reason why no one posts their results online.

• JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza, Deleted member 24444, rand anon and 7 others
niggas really be going to eppley to spend 50k only to get 5-10 likes a day on tinder lol. shit is so cringe. what has looksmax come to, muh chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, rand anon, Hades and 8 others
why did ya stop?

brain freeze

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It is really difficult if not impossible to looksmax to Chadlite if your below HTN lol

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 19478, Kingcel32 and 2 others
At 6'3 he's definitely not 5 PSL if that the results he get, but the cost/benefit of plastic surgery is still one the best investments possible.

You'd rather spend 50k on a used Mercedes? Because that's all you'll get (in Denmark at least) lol.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, ChristianChad, rand anon and 6 others
It is really difficult if not impossible to looksmax to Chadlite if your below HTN lol
people dont get that you need a certain base pheno to pull it off.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, rand anon and Deleted member 16371
At 6'3 he's definitely not 5 PSL if that the results he get, but the cost/benefit of plastic surgery is still one the best investments possible.

You'd rather spend 50k on a used Mercedes? Because that's all you'll get in Denmark lol.
im not against it, but im posting this for the gaycels who think theyll have 1/15th the smv of zack cox post surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, the BULL and thereallegend
It’s a big increase though

how the fuck is 5-10 likes a day impressive
So you rather stay at 0 likes per day instead of improving up to 5-10? I guess you are a "all or nothing" person.

• +1
Reactions: drop, Warlow, Ken and 13 others
people dont get that you need a certain base pheno to pull it off.
Yeah lmao

You can't expect a 5ft2 balding Indian janitor to go from incel to chad. I personally think I can get to HTN when surgerymaxxed but not going under the knife until I'm done w puberty

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
He could had probably had 10x the results had he oped on roids and got a proper gymcel lean physique. If he is also 6'3 it would have happened 100%.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Blackgymmax
He could had probably had 10x the results had he oped on roids and got a proper gymcel lean physique. If he is also 6'3 it would have happened 100%.
probably but LOL.

niggas really be going to eppley to spend 50k only to get 5-10 likes a day on tinder lol. shit is so cringe. what has looksmax come to, muh chad
5-10 likes a day is really good dude without paying

• +1
Reactions: Ken and aBetterMii
So you rather stay at 0 likes per day instead of improving up to 5-10? I guess you are a "all or nothing" person.
"howd that bimax and jaw implants go man? I just logged onto another 100+ likes today on tinder, i assume youre doing the same with that forward growth brah?"

Niko

• JFL
Reactions: Ken, rand anon, Lmao and 5 others
I don't understamd hating on surgeries. Everyone allready knows there are a lot of things surgeries can't change. But they still work for getting what you want done if you do them smartly.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Wallenberg
"howd that bimax and jaw implants go man? I just logged onto another 100+ likes today on tinder, i assume youre doing the same with that forward growth brah?"

View attachment 1766103
This guy doesn’t get 100/day not even my chadfishes do except on first day

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Amnesia and the BULL
I don't understamd hating on surgeries. Everyone allready knows there are a lot of things surgeries can't change. But they still work for getting what you want done if you do them smartly.
not hating, this is just a post for greycels

he does lol. thats because pheno is fucking crucial as well as not having gay alien looks. he had like 22k like a month or a few months? and kills it in my area where most male models do really bad. even salludon is inferior to him. he is what REAL APPEAL looks like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, oldcelloser, rand anon and 4 others
he does lol. thats because pheno is fucking crucial as well as not having gay alien looks. he had like 22k like a month or a few months? and kills it in my area where most male models do really bad. even salludon is inferior to him
He doesnt get so many. Users here used his pics he got chadlite results. The reason he got 22k is because he swiped 24/7 witj tinder plat (that shows your profile first to the girls when u like them, so basically he was on a boost 24/7)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and aBetterMii
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ken, EasternRightWinger15, Xangsane and 4 others
He doesnt get so many. Users here used his pics he got chadlite results. The reason he got 22k is because he swiped 24/7 witj tinder plat (that shows your profile first to the girls when u like them, so basically he was on a boost 24/7)
@fogdart ran him, he beat salludon in my area

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
google him, hes the best looking guy on this site
Lol he mogs the other guy to deatj probables had bad pictures or didnt use platinum. Im sure he gets more likes in 24hourd if they had similar pic quality

Lol he mogs the other guy to deatj probables had bad pictures or didnt use platinum. Im sure he gets more likes in 24hourd if they had similar pic quality
no, they were both run on new sims with regular tinder

no i got like 1¡2 or 3
Yep that’s expected. Algorithm doesnt show u to many girls anymore anyone who says he gets 100a day is lying

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
lol why you treat salludon like some god
he's obv lower appeal than niko
with 5-10 matches a day consistently it means you can still slay

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Blackgymmax and Virgin at 29 😔
he is a god in some areas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18840
Chad in the slums of kuala lumpur
I am near DC and have raidus set to like 50 miles. Imma guestimate and say theres probably 1.5 million people in this area within 50 miles. 10 a day is a dream to me :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 18840
Cope i was below htn. And i will possibly / realistically reach solid chad.
Most guys are clueless about how much softmaxxes and hardmaxxes can ascend you if done well.

He isnt i tried him. Hes the sole ethnic among everyone that confortably mogged me. I tried many males models and all too. Usually get banned but, i only tried bumble.
And the best you can get in bumble with my broken number is 1-2 likes per minutes the first hour.
Guess who got them?
Salludon and niko, while salludon got way more unreal and dtf comments.
I had near to 2x less than salludon.
Every 0,25 psl boost makes your pool so much bigger when you are 5.5+ psl

• Woah
He isnt i tried him. Hes the sole ethnic among everyone that confortably mogged me. I tried many males models and all too. Usually get banned but, i only tried bumble.
And the best you can get in bumble with my broken number is 1-2 likes per minutes the first hour.
Guess who got them?
Salludon and niko, while salludon got way more unreal and dtf comments.
I had near to 2x less than salludon.
Every 0,25 psl boost makes your pool so much bigger when you are 5.5+ psl
selfies or his pro pics?? i think you mog him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Cuz you were fat, it’s not the same lol.
Why ppl don’t believe me
When i said i maxxed out everything else beside bones? Its possible for anyone

selfies or his pro pics?? i think you mog him.
Nah his best pics like this. Yes in his wedding pics etc ngl he doesn’t look as striking.

Attachments

• F1F0ECAC-A013-42DF-AAF7-95E994C78EFB.jpeg
    F1F0ECAC-A013-42DF-AAF7-95E994C78EFB.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
I do not understand how Niko's results are possible
Platinium. Its totally possible but you need very high appeal or very high psl or both.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Lmao and cvzvvc
Nah his best pics like this. Yes in his wedding pics etc ngl he doesn’t look as striking.
yeah he's mogger with clean shaven. you should do it too.

• Love it
yeah he's mogger with clean shaven. you should do it too.
I will go to 15/100 bodyfat by end of this summer, and go clean shaven.
I’m happy to have appeal at my bodyfat ngl. I don’t know anybody like this

• Woah
Platinium. Its totally possible but you need very high appeal or very high psl or both.
he has a very good skull too when he posted his selfies here i understood why girls like him
the crazy numbers were because he swiped 150000 times in all major cities of europe

• +1
he has a very good skull too when he posted his selfies here i understood why girls like him
the crazy numbers were because he swiped 150000 times in all major cities of europe
kek swipping 150000 times. does that nigger even have a job

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Lmao, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
kek swipping 150000 times. does that nigger even have a job
he said he was stressed because of his break up so that's probably why he did that shit
he told me he works 16 hours a day or abt that

I do not understand how Niko's results are possible
Niko is a PSL enigma. He did way better than Salludon and Amnesia when I used his pics in my area and I didn't even include any shirtless pics of him - just smiling and looking NT. I'm not the only who has used salludon's pics and he did shit on Tinder. @Biggdink and other users have experimented with salludon's pics too and same results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Biggdink, Wallenberg and 3 others