ANON
Fuchsia
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2025
- Posts
- 10,566
- Reputation
- 22,012
TikTok is more interesting atp
Barley been on org the last week
Barley been on org the last week
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
welcome to bp brotherTikTok is more interesting atp
Barley been on org the last week
When will I realise this shtick does nothing for uwelcome to bp brother
He is intresting tbhTikTok is more interesting atp
Barley been on org the last week
No he’s notHe is intresting tbhView attachment 5722402
Forums done for I have to wait till midwinter so all the 15 year olds are to busy with school worksame
its over
tt is straight bs lol, delete it a while agoTikTok is more interesting atp
Barley been on org the last week
Better than org atmtt is straight bs lol, delete it a while ago
jwn (just watch Netflix’Better than org atm
I used to use org over TikTok buts its shittier now
true...jwn (just watch Netflix’![]()
What the fuck is thisI have zero motivation to continue living but to feel short-lived pleasure like climaxing in my room with my right hand and eating slop. Would kms if i had the balls
I don’t have the attention spanjwn (just watch Netflix’![]()
Hopefullyitll be better at Christmas hopefully
lowkey watching youtube rnTikTok is more interesting atp
Barley been on org the last week
I need a new facelowkey watching youtube rn
yeah i doI need a new face