0 SMV if you're 5'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and Nick.Harte
I'm 6' tall but I'm fat, bald and deathnic, it's over

• +1
Reactions: Rea
In every Western country
so 5'10 is dwarf and 2 inches above that which nobody fucking notices IRL is where it begins? retarded as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, Autismcel and Nick.Harte
Yall niggas cope with height when face matters the most

I've seen multiple 5'7 mfs who slay due to their faces
You may have seen them slay but do you know how many fail they had before this slay? Maybe dozens, which wouldn't have been the case if they'd been taller.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan
I'm not trolling. 6'0-6'1 is average unless you live in dwarfland
"is average" dosent mention country jfl at your monkeys please kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Nick.Harte
muh horrible, unless women somehow now average 5'10/5'9 its not horrible

i don't blame this forum though, nobody realizes how things really work cause their experience is limited to pysoptok and jewgram
5’10 is ok, anything below is death tier buddy

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
You may have seen them slay but do you know how many fail they had before this slay? Maybe dozens, which wouldn't have been the case if they'd been taller.
And they still get mogged by a MTN that’s 6’2

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
6'1 is average everywhere
IMG 9762

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, watah, serialcoper and 3 others
5’10 is ok, anything below is death tier buddy
5'10 can fraud to 6'1 with normie shoes and 1 inch lifts maybe even 2 if they care enough. You already have amnesia wearing 4 inch lifts and slaying

its over if your frauding to below average height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: serialcoper and murdah
5'10 is the cutoff at this point height is not a problem, but if shorter u can fraud to 5'10 cause most 5'10 niggas dont wear lifts on average they r around 5'10.5 to 5'11 outside with shoes, so if u wear shoes at 5'8 or 5'9 to fraud to 5'10 u are saved cause 1 to 2 inch height fraud is not noticable

Also keep in mind frame and wingspan is most important if u want to height fraud, Wide frame and long hands help height frauding without getting noticed

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy, Rea and murdah
6'4 is considered tall, not 6'1
You don’t go outside then bruh, 6’1 barefoot is tall irl and the gets halo’d… 6’4 is borderline comical and makes no sense that a 99th percentile is the beginning of tall

You don’t go outside then bruh, 6’1 barefoot is tall irl and the gets halo’d… 6’4 is borderline comical and makes no sense that a 99th percentile is the beginning of tall
dont mind these clowns, one joined under a week ago and is already at 500+ posts and the other is trolling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Rea
i never said 6'1 is short, just not tall

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Are we not taking face into account or are all men that size and below just destined to lay down and rot ? Im inquiring for a friend :feelshah:

i never said 6'1 is short, just not tall
I know you havent been outside in a while but 6'1 mogs most guys you see walking down the street in America and Canada idgaf about europe

Are we not taking face into account or are all men that size and below just destined to lay down and rot ? Im inquiring for a friend :feelshah:
if you're not MTN facially you're fine, you're just gonna get your chicks stolen by a 5'10 LTN and there's nothing you can do

I know you havent been outside in a while but 6'1 mogs most guys you see walking down the street in America and Canada idgaf about europe
keep coping 6'1 is dwarf tier

btw how tall are you

for me height doesn't matter if you know what i mean :)
thats not an answer muchacho, and know I know you're 5'4 your cooked fam