1 1/2 year ascension

joonla

joonla

Bronze
puberty, gymcelling, tan, hair, weigh 6kg more in the after video. was completely estrogenic in before clip, my doctor was considering trt at 14 lmao. i am 16 now

i got bullied and girls would approach me as a joke to get laughs from their friends back then, you can all laugh too, whether or not it’s at the before or after.

i only got into proper lookism and techniques early this year, but back then I only knew shit like mewing and the blackpill

literally just hormone max if you’re early teens

Attachments

• filtered-22A0FA37-6218-4D3A-B4F1-CF2BF57678BD.mov
    3.8 MB
  • filtered-CAEBCD43-F972-491E-9768-E4CF6BC2CD90.mov
    3.2 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Arditi, Maesthetic and 2 others
Brutal genetics pill

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 50702, Gus17 and 2 others
no females allowed on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Mewton, Deleted member 14392 and 9 others
James sapphire 2.0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Maesthetic, bradpittshairline and 4 others
puberty, gymcelling, tan, hair, weigh 6kg more in the after video. was completely estrogenic in before clip, my doctor was considering trt at 14 lmao. i am 16 now

i got bullied and girls would approach me as a joke to get laughs from their friends back then, you can all laugh too, whether or not it’s at the before or after.

i only got into proper lookism and techniques early this year, but back then I only knew shit like mewing and the blackpill

WTF is that chin and jaw. Did you get nose surgery? Kind of looks uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@curlyheadjames this u nigga?

• +1
Reactions: joonla
trannymax atp

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck and joonla
ideal gonions

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sozz and Deleted member 4397
@mods ban this obvious ftm troon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
@mods ban this manlet immediately
IMG 5999

Im not doxxing myself lol but I mog your low-T twink foid face.
maybe ur arab and u do, but for a 100% european i think my face has decent dimorphism for being in puberty under 2 years

where is the ascension nigga?? still hop on trt

Not going to shit talk a little kid but this isn’t ascending

Not going to shit talk a little kid but this isn’t ascending
shit talk me all u want fag, my bad i didn’t use the correct terminology for looking better than i did prior!

shit talk me all u want fag, my bad i didn’t use the correct terminology for looking better than i did prior!

I’m good, but don’t think you do look better tbh. Before you looked normal but you look really uncanny rn hopefully you grow into it.

Looks like you lost weight and grew your hair out, you do look better though good job

• +1
LOL at this gonial angle

• +1
Subhuman.

• +1
blud works at woolies

Absolutely monstrous harmony

How the fuck do you have hollow cheeks with that narrow jaw😂 I have a few questions btw. What’s your body fat percentage? Did you mew+chew? Take vitamin d3 and or k2? I’m underweight I’m 100 pounds at 15 (fucking brutal Ik) but have body fat and face fat, what would recommend me? Currently have fasted for a day I almost fucking passed out😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
How the fuck do you have hollow cheeks with that narrow jaw😂 I have a few questions btw. What’s your body fat percentage? Did you mew+chew? Take vitamin d3 and or k2? I’m underweight I’m 100 pounds at 15 (fucking brutal Ik) but have body fat and face fat, what would recommend me? Currently have fasted for a day I almost fucking passed out😂
decently sized zygos is how i have somewhat hollow cheeks, my body fat percentage is probably like 18-19%, and my masseters have grown A LOT from falim gum, i stopped chewing a couple months back after doing a lot of chjewing for like a month (2 hours a day minimum) and ive retained most of the muscle there. I take vitamin D3 and went through a vial of vitamin K2 taking like 10mg a day, those 2 supplements are good but aren't gonna be the main thing driving bone growth, if you're 100 pounds, i'm guessing ur short, no flame. and if youve got face fat at that weight ,it could be underlying bad bone structure not holding up the skin/fat on your face or it could be water retention from really bad diet. go to the gym, or do calisthenics, pushups, pullups, whatever, they're great. don't fast when you're already that underweight, i'm 180 pounds but i am tall, but still in upper end of healthy range BMI.

honestly just
workout - fuck cardio, lift weights
drink enough water, lower sodium and higher potassium
if you're not lactose intolerant, eat a lot of dairy items. for example i had 1.5L of raw milk today, like 50g of butter and another 500ml flavoured milk drink.
aim for 100g+ of protein a day, this isnt just for muscle, this is for bone growth, frame growth and overall optimal health
take whatever supplements you have
and pray. mew aswell. it's not cope. atleast dont mouth breathe if u think it's cope.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
IMG 3592

James sapphire 2.0 :lul: time to hardmaxx and ascend just like he did

• +1
its over bro

is this an insult or a compliment , judging by your user probably an insult

sozmann? also drug money
Jfl, your jaw doesn’t match you. You need implants and a bsso

maybe ur arab and u do, but for a 100% european i think my face has decent dimorphism for being in puberty under 2 years
for a inbred european mabye

IMG 3066

decently sized zygos is how i have somewhat hollow cheeks, my body fat percentage is probably like 18-19%, and my masseters have grown A LOT from falim gum, i stopped chewing a couple months back after doing a lot of chjewing for like a month (2 hours a day minimum) and ive retained most of the muscle there. I take vitamin D3 and went through a vial of vitamin K2 taking like 10mg a day, those 2 supplements are good but aren't gonna be the main thing driving bone growth, if you're 100 pounds, i'm guessing ur short, no flame. and if youve got face fat at that weight ,it could be underlying bad bone structure not holding up the skin/fat on your face or it could be water retention from really bad diet. go to the gym, or do calisthenics, pushups, pullups, whatever, they're great. don't fast when you're already that underweight, i'm 180 pounds but i am tall, but still in upper end of healthy range BMI.

honestly just
workout - fuck cardio, lift weights
drink enough water, lower sodium and higher potassium
if you're not lactose intolerant, eat a lot of dairy items. for example i had 1.5L of raw milk today, like 50g of butter and another 500ml flavoured milk drink.
aim for 100g+ of protein a day, this isnt just for muscle, this is for bone growth, frame growth and overall optimal health
take whatever supplements you have
and pray. mew aswell. it's not cope. atleast dont mouth breathe if u think it's cope.
Thanks man literally the only helpful reply

• +1
Jfl, your jaw doesn’t match you. You need implants and a bsso
yeah, i get it, badly developed while still having decent genetic features is brutal, it’s uncanny and i can tell people can’t tell if i’m good looking to them or not

implants are definitely in my bucket list

BRUTAL gonial angle pill

• +1
Gymmaxx