• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2968, aspieSavage and 3 others
Bad philtrum and canthal tilt.

White so can't be wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and leprechauncel
-Receding hairline
-Deep Nasogenian grooves (caused by aging and bad genetics)
-Thin eyebrows

Are you an oldcel?

You referring to philtrum/chin ratio?
No, although that could be better too.

Your lower maxilla is recessed, making your philtrum flat from the side rather than concave, also making your lips a bit on the thin side.

-Receding hairline
-Deep Nasogenian grooves (caused by aging and bad genetics)
-Thin eyebrows

Are you an oldcel?

24 so creeping toward oldcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
24 so creeping toward oldcel
You have really bad genetics then, you look like you're in late 20s to early 30s. I'm just 2 years younger than you (22), and I look a lot younger than you do: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-22-year-old-6-foot-4-white.190482/post-4335183

Bad genetics for aging is your biggest failo. And women who are at around your age will think you are a lot older than they are, so you might have to date older women. In my case, I can date 18 year olds, that is how young I look.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amajin, Deleted member 6191, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
You have really bad genetics then, you look like you're in late 20s to early 30s. I'm just 2 years younger than you (22), and I look a lot younger than you do: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-22-year-old-6-foot-4-white.190482/post-4335183

Bad genetics for aging is your biggest failo. And women who are at around your age will think you are a lot older than they are, so you might have to date older women. In my case, I can date 18 year olds, that is how young I look.
He lowkey mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, DicedFeta, Deleted member 6191 and 14 others

But no 18yrs will want to date you. Come on now

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 6191, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
No, although that could be better too.

Your lower maxilla is recessed, making your philtrum flat from the side rather than concave, also making your lips a bit on the thin side.

honestly not seeing it

So fucking obnoxious jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, EverythingMattersCel, Mastermind and 10 others
You're in your car

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10524, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
honestly not seeing it
How tf can’t you see your philtrum is flat from the side, in addition you have thin lips and nasolabial folds, all classic indicators of a poor lower maxilla

How tf can’t you see your philtrum is flat from the side, in addition you have thin lips and nasolabial folds, all classic indicators of a poor lower maxilla

I see the flatness but don’t see it as a noticeable failo

But no 18yrs will want to date you. Come on now
I feel like I'd have to use spy cameras for you guys to believe me, or maybe even then you'd find ways to tell yourself that it's not real.
Women check me out, the majority of them are either tall women of my age or older or very short 18 year olds.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, EverythingMattersCel, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
I feel like I'd have to use spy cameras for you guys to believe me, or maybe even then you'd find ways to tell yourself that it's not real.
Women check me out, the majority of them are either tall women of my age or older or very short 18 year olds.
Do you also sometimes hear voices in your head? Like Stacy voices whispering "I want to suck your cock! I want to suck your cock!"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, EverythingMattersCel, Mastermind and 4 others
I see the flatness but don’t see it as a noticeable failo
Jeez I'm having to lay this out word by word.

The flatness is indicative of poor development, which leads to all those failos I indicated. Yes it is a failo intrinsically too but the NL folds and thin lips are the failos I'm referring to more.
In addition, the flatness is noticeable from the frontal too. Concave philtrums have less pronounced lines.

Your mouth area is a whole is quite a bad failo. Your choice if you want to deny it or not, but a Lefort 1 osteotomy would do good.

• +1
Reactions: leprechauncel, oatmeal and TheoryMaxxer
the guy on your avi is the biggest gigachad, i have made a thread about him

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Sad to see pewdiepie let himself go 🤦‍♂️

but in seriousness I honestly find you slightly above average in attractiveness andtbgere is a tonne of cope above me, your hair isn’t receding at all. Your way out is lefort 1

• +1
Reactions: leprechauncel and Deleted member 5746
Do you also sometimes hear voices in your head? Like Stacy voices whispering "I want to suck your cock! I want to suck your cock!"
Says the guy who has an incel face and doesn't even realize it. Anyways, I'd rather see you cope than rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, leprechauncel, xefo and 3 others
i'm shit at rating but u looks average to me.

those nasolabial folds are caused by the retrusion of the maxilla, specifically the alevolar ridge which is your mouth.

you can fix this though with lefort 1 osteotomy. we wil have to see a cephalogram for more but it might be just enough for you tbh.

you also have NCT which you are able to fix with canthoplasty however it can look uncanny, so I suggest you should be conservative with it.

• +1
Reactions: leprechauncel and WadlowMaxxing
the good news is though is that besides those few things I don't really see much else wrong. I hope it goes well :)

• +1
Reactions: leprechauncel
I had a sudden urge to kill when I opened this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 5746, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
I would render him a child
It's funny how you try so hard to look like Brad Pitt with the hair and everything but your genetics won't allow you to even come close to his looks level so it just looks cringe, especially your hairline, that's the worst hairstyle you could have picked for your hairline.

• Ugh..
Reactions: amajin, EverythingMattersCel, Mastermind and 2 others
It's funny how you try so hard to look like Brad Pitt with the hair and everything but your genetics won't allow you to even come close to his looks level so it just looks cringe, especially your hairline, that's the worst hairstyle you could have picked for your hairline.
Kys u autistic faggot

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Tyronecell, DicedFeta and 7 others
Check you out and then what? Not like shit happens anyway. "Bro I have a gf but she goes to a different school"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, leprechauncel and xefo
@copingvolcel bro just stop responding man. They gonna bully you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Be_ConfidentBro and WadlowMaxxing

damn bruh, really crushing my spirits here, I really thought I’d achieve Brad Pitt tier looks. JFL. Btw you started flexing on me out of nowhere 😂. Cope if you’re resorting to roasting my hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Mastermind, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
i'm shit at rating but u looks average to me.

those nasolabial folds are caused by the retrusion of the maxilla, specifically the alevolar ridge which is your mouth.

you can fix this though with lefort 1 osteotomy. we wil have to see a cephalogram for more but it might be just enough for you tbh.

you also have NCT which you are able to fix with canthoplasty however it can look uncanny, so I suggest you should be conservative with it.

honesty I was considering getting eye surgery to fix the noticeable asymmetry in my eyes... might make sense to address this at the same time? What do you think

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal