1-10 where am I now?

damn bruh, really crushing my spirits here, I really thought I’d achieve Brad Pitt tier looks. JFL. Btw you started flexing on me out of nowhere 😂. Cope if you’re resorting to roasting my hairline
You made a rating thread, I rated you then you got offended suddenly and so did everyone else. If you can't handle the truth, then don't make a rating thread.

honesty I was considering getting eye surgery to fix the noticeable asymmetry in my eyes... might make sense to address this at the same time? What do you think
i'd do it after lefort 1 osteotomy.

damn bruh, really crushing my spirits here, I really thought I’d achieve Brad Pitt tier looks. JFL. Btw you started flexing on me out of nowhere 😂. Cope if you’re resorting to roasting my hairline
Don't pay attention to him he's an autistic fag, he does this to everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Mastermind, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
You made a rating thread, I rated you then you got offended suddenly and so did everyone else. If you can't handle the truth, then don't make a rating thread.
its because you made it about you for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10524

no you fucking autist. I didn’t get offended. Look at my reax to everyone else. Its just cringe as fuck how you made it about yourself and started bragging about how you (allegedly) get 18 year olds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Mastermind, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
You have really bad genetics then, you look like you're in late 20s to early 30s. I'm just 2 years younger than you (22), and I look a lot younger than you do: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-22-year-old-6-foot-4-white.190482/post-4335183

Bad genetics for aging is your biggest failo. And women who are at around your age will think you are a lot older than they are, so you might have to date older women. In my case, I can date 18 year olds, that is how young I look.

why do u insert urself into threads that dont relate to u whatsoever? ur narcissism has no bounds jfc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: amajin, DicedFeta, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and leprechauncel
why do u insert urself into threads that dont relate to u whatsoever? ur narcissism has no bounds jfc
Yeah I see what I did there now, in just a few words I inserted myself while rating him, I didn't even realize I was doing it. It's a bad habit that comes from when I used to write personal anecdotes on a different forum and kept talking about myself. Sometimes even now I do it without realizing it then I wonder why people "suddenly" attack me.

I know that I sound like a narcissist but this is just because of how I have been writing comments for years, when I talk to people in real life, it's not that bad. I don't talk as much as I write, and I never talk about myself IRL unless someone asks me. Online I make mistakes that I wouldn't do normally, probably because I subconsciously know that I can say whatever I want without risking anything so I end up saying everything that I think without realizing it. Actually, that's why my posts are so long, because I say EVERYTHING that I think about.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and curryslayerordeath
what do u rate and suggest OP do btw

he looks like a good looking 40 year old :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: not great for his age tho

@leprechauncel ur maxilla & midface looked kinda retruded (maybe u have an overbite/class 3 issue?), if u had some procedure for those, it would lift ur soft tissue more. might want some kinda grafting or fillers to alleviate ur nasolabial folds. ur eye area is carried by color so u shouldnt worry abt doing anything there.

• +1
Reactions: leprechauncel
he looks like a good looking 40 year old :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: not great for his age tho

@leprechauncel ur maxilla & midface looked kinda retruded (maybe u have an overbite/class 3 issue?), if u had some procedure for those, it would lift ur soft tissue more. might want some kinda grafting or fillers to alleviate ur nasolabial folds. ur eye area is carried by color so u shouldnt worry abt doing anything there.

what do you think about facial implants to balance things out

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
what do you think about facial implants to balance things out

usually inferior to bone cutting surgeries (in terms of keeping a natural look) when possible and idt most ppl want a lot of foreign material stuck in their faces. there r some aspects where it has its place tho.

• +1
Upper Jaw looks recessed, Just get Jaw Surgery and fillers for your folds

A Nose Job might as well

• +1
Also you youngcels don’t realize how fast things can change in just a few years. This was me at 21
74BB6124 675D 4D23 BA8C A346AE907F07

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Marquis
no you fucking autist. I didn’t get offended. Look at my reax to everyone else. Its just cringe as fuck how you made it about yourself and started bragging about how you (allegedly) get 18 year olds
Don't listen to that guy tbh, you unironically mog him.

You have really bad genetics then, you look like you're in late 20s to early 30s. I'm just 2 years younger than you (22), and I look a lot younger than you do: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-22-year-old-6-foot-4-white.190482/post-4335183

Bad genetics for aging is your biggest failo. And women who are at around your age will think you are a lot older than they are, so you might have to date older women. In my case, I can date 18 year olds, that is how young I look.
Wtf you look 14

• +1
Reactions: leprechauncel and Mastermind
Solid 2.73 out of 10

• JFL

jfl at your self entitlement ur the normiest normie ever

• JFL
I get that a lot of people here are narcys, but what's the point of bringging how you look, your achievements and etc to another thread that has nothing to do with you? Just chill, faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
@op what about current results on tinder/real life? Are you getting laid?

@op what about current results on tinder/real life? Are you getting laid?

I have a 6/10 noodle gf. I’ve tested tinder out multiple times and match with 8/10’s somewhat regularly (in the USA) but can only get 5-6/10’s to consistently meet up. I don’t actually meet with any but use it for ego purposes... when I set my location to Thailand I get 8.5/10’s willing to meet up almost on the spot. Lol

I’ve tested tinder out multiple times and match with 8/10’s somewhat regularly (in the USA) but can only get 5-6/10’s to consistently meet up.
If true, that means you are high tier normie. You would need to ascend to chad level for getting dates with 7/8s.

• +1
If true, that means you are high tier normie. You would need to ascend to chad level for getting dates with 7/8s.

here’s an example of a girl who was willing to meet up in Thailand with zero effort. I match with girls like this in the US but none actually meet up. I consider this 8-8.5/10 if that helps you gauge my scale - but you may disagree

4C21DBF0 979C 4FE5 BC7C 0BD780F4D9E2

i should also say by “consistently” I mean out of every 5 5-6’s I match with and try to meet up with, 1 will actually do it

ur a 6/10 don't let these coping dogs bring you down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Height + hair + good pheno so you can probably get ok looking women now... to slay you need to get a bimax, rhino to thin the nose tip, and fix your left eye asymmetry. What nationality are you? You look Dutch...

• +1
Also you youngcels don’t realize how fast things can change in just a few years. This was me at 21
View attachment 844351

Fuark... your nasolabial folds got so much worse... in just 3 years. Microneedling and retin-A forever. In your case it's a product of being recessed though. I would suggest picking up a derminator to start needling those folds. You can only do so much to combat recessed bones but it will help. Also, jump on the collagen-maxxing train. The average person begins to lose collagen by a rate of 1% per year starting from their early 20s. Luckily it's much worse in girls than is in guys. You can try to salvage something...

Fuark... your nasolabial folds got so much worse... in just 3 years. Microneedling and retin-A forever. In your case it's a product of being recessed though. I would suggest picking up a derminator to start needling those folds. You can only do so much to combat recessed bones but it will help. Also, jump on the collagen-maxxing train. The average person begins to lose collagen by a rate of 1% per year starting from their early 20s. Luckily it's much worse in girls than is in guys. You can try to salvage something...

Yeah I've been on a pretty robust collagen routine for the past ~2 months
  • Tretinoin every other day
  • Derma roller every other day
  • Red light therapy every day for 20 mins
  • Vitamin C serum every day
  • Matrixyl 3000 every day
  • SPF 50 mineral sunscreen every day
  • Oral hyaluronic acid every day
  • No alcohol (since Feb 2020)
Anything else you think would be worthwhile to add?

Height + hair + good pheno so you can probably get ok looking women now... to slay you need to get a bimax, rhino to thin the nose tip, and fix your left eye asymmetry. What nationality are you? You look Dutch...

British Isles (England+Ireland) genetics but I live in 'Merica

It's funny how you try so hard to look like Brad Pitt with the hair and everything but your genetics won't allow you to even come close to his looks level so it just looks cringe, especially your hairline, that's the worst hairstyle you could have picked for your hairline.
You obviously suffer from mental illness and asperger
Log out so you don't comment stupid shit you mog nobody you sick fuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and EverythingMattersCel
What do you think would bring it to 6-7 range?
I'm not sure bro but you have flaws like NCT, UEE, not a good nose from front, flat and long philtrum, short chin, narrow jaw etc which hold you back. Maybe if you fixed those you might be reaching 6, i'm not sure. Better to ask some surgery expert .

• +1

You are ugly lol, he mogs you even despite the fact you've had plastic surgeries .

Yeah I've been on a pretty robust collagen routine for the past ~2 months
  • Tretinoin every other day
  • Derma roller every other day
  • Red light therapy every day for 20 mins
  • Vitamin C serum every day
  • Matrixyl 3000 every day
  • SPF 50 mineral sunscreen every day
  • Oral hyaluronic acid every day
  • No alcohol (since Feb 2020)
Anything else you think would be worthwhile to add?

Splash out the cash for a derminator. Much more effective than dermaroller and some dermarollers are known to damage the skin long term.

• +1
Do you also sometimes hear voices in your head? Like Stacy voices whispering "I want to suck your cock! I want to suck your cock!"
bro he claims he could be a super model and can slay stacies all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Someone watches more plates more dates?

Ys, although I am going to use a derminator for collagen purposes mostly. A good way to maintain hairline too though.

HTM in my view. This is not average but above. Hair, height, pheno, lean face, upper head larger than lower (might be achieved by hair, but does not matter). Quite good eye area overall, although unusual, NCT is not that terrible for your face.

HTM in my view. This is not average but above. Hair, height, pheno, lean face, upper head larger than lower (might be achieved by hair, but does not matter). Quite good eye area overall, although unusual, NCT is not that terrible for your face.

Do you think almond eye + ptosis surgery would be doable?

Do you think almond eye + ptosis surgery would be doable?
no need for it, it's a waste of money for the improvement, sure it's a falio, but it's unneeded. You're above average.

no need for it, it's a waste of money for the improvement, sure it's a falio, but it's unneeded. You're above average.

Well what surgeries would you consider "worth it" then for me? I feel like Lefort 1 might be overkill, but jaw/chin implants (to improve lower third width), eyelid surgery (to fix the symmetry in my one eye), and nose width reduction might be worth it... idk though. I want to be able to slay 7+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191

I see my upper head being larger than lower as a bad thing. You arent implying that's a good thing, right?

I dont want to have to go to SEA to slay :feelscry:

I see my upper head being larger than lower as a bad thing. You arent implying that's a good thing, right?

Dude, that is a good thing, also according to studies (e.g. the very good one done at university Regensburg a while ago on beauty, it is online for free download, 300 pages worth reading)

Well what surgeries would you consider "worth it" then for me? I feel like Lefort 1 might be overkill, but jaw/chin implants (to improve lower third width), eyelid surgery (to fix the symmetry in my one eye), and nose width reduction might be worth it... idk though. I want to be able to slay 7+

You look quite unusual, but things fit together well, I would be very careful with surgeries.
Get a tan and maybe loosing 2-3 kilos might get you to chadlite already.