• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Trilogy, slavicpsycho, Xangsane and 13 others
no one will ever tell a shitskin they look italian jfl

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bloomercel and mid
taking "you look italian" as a compliment
hey thats mean just cuz theres lebanese ppl posing as italian bro :( i know loads of girls that would say gandy looks italian

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
You know for hating them, you sure talk about them alot

taking "you look italian" as a compliment
Albanian phenotype btw

Do Albanians look more Alpine-Dinaric or Mediterranean, or do they vary  from North to South? - Quora

Who's the shitskin now?

Do Albanians look more Alpine-Dinaric or Mediterranean, or do they vary  from North to South? - Quora

Do Albanians have a naturally tan skin tone? - QuoraDo Albanians have a naturally tan skin tone? - Quora300 × 390

20 Albanians, where can they pass best outside of Albania? : r/phenotypes

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and kebab
  • +1
Reactions: Goth
no one will ever tell a shitskin they look italian jfl

@BrahminBoss, do you have that video about iranians identifying themselves as similar to italians, and then one woman ridiculing that delusion

hey thats mean just cuz theres lebanese ppl posing as italian bro :( i know loads of girls that would say gandy looks italian

gandy looks like a weaponized arab. never seen a brit with a similar pheno

Shit you don't even have to go that far. Say Turkish or Arab in plenty of ethnik countries and they'll get a massive boost of dopamine and validation lmao. Not too surprising though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, Shade91, kebab and 2 others
@BrahminBoss, do you have that video about iranians identifying themselves as similar to italians, and then one woman ridiculing that delusion
@SecularIslamist i think posted

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This one. Can't be bothered to timestamp.

Shit you don't even have to go that far. Say Turkish or Arab in plenty of ethnik countries and they'll get a massive boost of dopamine and validation lmao. Not too surprising though

true. another good general theory of shitskins someone posted here ... you know you are ethnic if you have to emphasize that people from the north of your country look different/whiter than those from south whenever your country gets mentioned. i think this was even posted by a nigger, that's why i remembered it; fascinating observational skills for an erectus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, Deleted member 50702, Almost Chadlite and 1 other person
true. another good general theory of shitskins someone posted here ... you know you are ethnic if you have to emphasize that people from the north of your country look different/whiter than those from south whenever your country gets mentioned. i think i remembered it; fascinating observational skills for an erectus
Sad shit. Exact opposite for LatAm mutts though

true. another good general theory of shitskins someone posted here ... you know you are ethnic if you have to emphasize that people from the north of your country look different/whiter than those from south whenever your country gets mentioned. i think this was even posted by a nigger, that's why i remembered it; fascinating observational skills for an erectus

But I do look North Indian...

Are you just gonna ignore how I proved that albanians aren't white? Were you offended?

If europe is white only then albania needs to be removed. If your gonna be racist atleast do it correctly, fellow non white.

Me Albania be careful!

me albania be careful original video Labi|TikTok Search

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and kebab
Albanians are neither white nor Europeans. Albanians don’t have architecture of their own. They don’t have a culture of their own—aside from a primitive highlander culture where men abuse females and old people and put all physical work burden onto them. Albanians still practice blood feud because Albania is a lawless country. Albanian men are extremely tiny for whatever reason. Lastly, Albania has the lowest average IQ of all European countries with a whopping 81.

Can someone please explain to me why Albanians are so proud to be Albanian? For what reason?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
[redacted]

Last edited:
That reply was for the guy above me

indians will unironically brag about looking sicilian not knowing that in most of europe we can't tell the difference between meds and gypsies because there ain't none.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Captain Albania, Shade91, Kamui and 1 other person
indians will unironically brag about looking sicilian not knowing that in most of europe we can't tell the difference between meds and gypsies because there ain't none.
This scene comes to mind when you say this lmao

Its an insult

Major ethnic trait

Posting "last night was a movie" on Insta stories

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Captain Albania
Another huge ethnic trait is putting 'single' in their bio, or the overuse of emojis

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania and Shade91
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth and forevergymcelling