1/4 Pass as full nordic

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

There is not a tinge of ethnic on that face it takes 2 gens to bleach curry genes fuark christ man @Xangsane Bro pls reproduce with that half curry foid the kids would actually be exotic as fuck unironically bleaching mogs.

Half curry looks latino

1/4 looks nordic.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Xangsane, Beetlejuice and 2 others
1/4 aboriginals even look white

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Looks med,not nordic

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 5802, RODEBLUR and 2 others
wow a man that is 72% european looks white how crazy is that
jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
View attachment 1385778

There is not a tinge of ethnic on that face it takes 2 gens to bleach curry genes fuark christ man @Xangsane Bro pls reproduce with that half curry foid the kids would actually be exotic as fuck unironically bleaching mogs.

Half curry looks latino

1/4 looks nordic.
I know our children would look exotic, but I'm most likely only around 50-55% European. Would that affect how the kid looks like? This means the kid would be around 50% European.

• +1
Not really , look at his brows. Doesn’t matter tho
.. Long midface of death

View attachment 1385778

Half curry looks latino

1/4 looks nordic.
He does not look nordic wtf lmfao

• Hmm...
You’re deluded bro Indians don’t look white

You’re deluded bro Indians don’t look white
Is he a indian is 1/4 indian indian? hes more white than hes indian ffs he literally has blue eyes and nordic traits how is he not white?

Is he a indian is 1/4 indian indian? hes more white than hes indian ffs he literally has blue eyes and nordic traits how is he not white?
Trying to cherry pick and claim that he represents all Indians or northern does northern Indians look as as dark as southern Indians don’t cope

Trying to cherry pick and claim that he represents all Indians or northern does northern Indians look as as dark as southern Indians don’t cope

He represents 1/4 indians 3/4 whites when did i say all indians look like this?

Keep coping

You4 actually retarded indians are still even the most ethnic ones x4 closer than blacks and half way between east gooks and whites 1/4 places him in the nordic cluster genetically and facially he looks 1/4

You4 actually retarded indians are still even the most ethnic ones x4 closer than blacks and half way between east gooks and whites 1/4 places him in the nordic cluster genetically and facially he looks 1/4
Indians are ethnic stop coping and claiming all their Nordic

Indians are ethnic stop coping and claiming all their Nordic

There giga deathnics relative to middle easterners and iranans there nordic europeans compared to blacks and east asians how am i coping?

The spawn of the 2 are the closest go nordics.

There giga deathnics relative to middle easterners and iranans there nordic europeans compared to blacks and east asians how am i coping?

The spawn of the 2 are the closest go nordics.
Stop coping

• Hmm...
Op you're literally retarded that man doesn't look nordic, jfl he barely would fit in Bavaria alone. He looks at most Central Europe, and would have no problem fitting in Southern/ southern eastern Europe.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, reptiles and Deleted member 756
Stop coping

Bro i cant this shit seriously like half od curry dna derives from north western iran and the steppe mountains the other half derives from a source native to india.

Both these sources are genetically whiter than blacks and east asians.

Majority of curries are 50 to 60 percent the 1st source and 40 yo 50 percent the 2nd oviously they gonna be whiter if they had kids than blacks or east asians.

Op you're literally retarded that man doesn't look nordic, jfl he barely would fit in Bavaria alone. He looks at most Central Europe, and would have no problem fitting in Southern/ southern eastern Europe.
He wants to claim the most curries look Nordic

Could pass as an exotic german ive seen phenos. Like that in germany.

Bro i cant this shit seriously like half od curry dna derives from north western iran and the steppe mountains the other half derives from a source native to india.

Both these sources are genetically whiter than blacks and east asians.

Majority of curries are 50 to 60 percent the 1st source and 40 yo 50 percent the 2nd oviously they gonna be whiter if they had kids than blacks or east asians.
Not disagreeing with you re the dna
But most people see curries as ethnic
@TraumatisedOgre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Not disagreeing with you re the dna
But most people see curries as ethnic
@TraumatisedOgre

They are ethnic afghans are ethnic but im talking about there spawn if a curry was to fuck a white man or women and have kids the produce should be close to white.

2nd gen it should be close to northern european.

He wants to claim the most curries look Nordic
Even indo Nordics don't look fucking nordic. Just because you have fucking blonde hair and blue eyes, that doesn't make you nordic. Jfl you can find blonde hair blue eyed people all over Europe, I knew 2 Bosnian kids with dirty blonde hair, one had blue eyes the other green, and they didn't LOOK NORDIC. Nordic has to with facial structure AND coloring. Plenty of blonde and blue eyed slavs, Spaniards, and italians that just look like Central Europeans or meds with lighter coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
They are ethnic afghans are ethnic but im talking about there spawn if a curry was to fuck a white man or women and have kids the produce should be close to white.

2nd gen it should be close to northern european.
if you’re 75% whites you’re gonna look pretty white
mark-paul gosselaar is 3/4 white 1/4 Indonesian and looks white

if you’re 75% whites you’re gonna look pretty white
mark-paul gosselaar is 3/4 white 1/4 Indonesian and looks white

There is a big difference between white passing and nordic passing op looks exotic nordic most quapas look italian tbqh like keanu reeves.

There is a big difference between white passing and nordic passing op looks exotic nordic most quapas look italian tbqh like keanu reeves.
Keep coping curries are at the bottom of the pile and is partly their fault

Keep coping curries are at the bottom of the pile and is partly their fault

Curries are yeah 1/4 curries no hell if you had 1/4 curry instead of 1/4 gook 100 percent guarantee it wouldnt show bar slightly brown skin but brown skin is better than a flattened midface

Curries are yeah 1/4 curries no hell if you had 1/4 curry instead of 1/4 gook 100 percent guarantee it wouldnt show bar slightly brown skin but brown skin is better than a flattened midface
The fuck you on about

Curry dna doesnt show facially as much as your making it out.

When race mixing
Depends I know people who are half curry look for curry it just depends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Depends I know people who are half curry look for curry it just depends

Most the ones online ive never look curry most look half way between whites and indians and indian feautres are already west eurasian.

So its gonna be closer by default.

drago pheno

• +1
I know our children would look exotic, but I'm most likely only around 50-55% European. Would that affect how the kid looks like? This means the kid would be around 50% European.

Syrian dna is a lot. Closer to white so it shouldnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Most the ones online ive never look curry most look half way between whites and indians and indian feautres are already west eurasian.

So its gonna be closer by default.
Yeah yeah whatever keep coping