1-5 Rating Scale

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
The 1-10 rating scale in my opinion is shit. People disagree between if a person is a 5 or a 7, a 4 or a 6, etc. These nuances really don't help people looking for a rating, because the difference between a 7 and 5 is significant and so subjective.

The New Rating Scale
5: "She is hot as FUCK"
4: "Hey she's cute"
3: "She doesn't really stand out, but I definitely wouldn't say she's ugly"
2: "Eh she doesn't look good"
1: "She's ugly as fuck"

I left deformed off the list, but if you want to include it, then I'd put it on #1 and replace #2 with "She's ugly"

This makes things a lot more simple imo. I'm not comparing this to PSL rating system, I'm just trying to replace the classic 1-10 scale with this. What would you rate yourself on this scale?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, FatmanO, Nibba and 1 other person
You discussed the scale for women . assuming we are ranking us , I would rank myself 1/5 . Not because I am depressed and have low self esteem ( both of which is true ). But based on rationale practical analysis of my situation and life journey as a whole. Most( almost all) women must be disgusted by my looks - I have been rejected > 2000 times in last 15 years . Not an exaggeration . I am 36, and I have tried all techniques when I was blue pilled in my 20/s . Dating coaches , cold approach at all possible avenues ( from parks to nightclubs ) . I have focused on 4-6/10 girls mostly as I knew I didn’t have chance with 7 pluses anyways . Online sites , meeting through meet ups , friends , speed dating . You name it and I have tried it . The fact is that even my high financial status , terrific career status ( MD/ MBA) and social status can’t compensate for my looks is a scary situation . I do have great social skills as my job is executive management and people management / business development for a large company .

Long story short , I am definitely 1/5 . Women must be disgusted to just look at me .

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
You discussed the scale for women . assuming we are ranking us , I would rank myself 1/5 . Not because I am depressed and have low self esteem ( both of which is true ). But based on rationale practical analysis of my situation and life journey as a whole. Most( almost all) women must be disgusted by my looks - I have been rejected > 2000 times in last 15 years . Not an exaggeration . I am 36, and I have tried all techniques when I was blue pilled in my 20/s . Dating coaches , cold approach at all possible avenues ( from parks to nightclubs ) . I have focused on 4-6/10 girls mostly as I knew I didn’t have chance with 7 pluses anyways . Online sites , meeting through meet ups , friends , speed dating . You name it and I have tried it . The fact is that even my high financial status , terrific career status ( MD/ MBA) and social status can’t compensate for my looks is a scary situation . I do have great social skills as my job is executive management and people management / business development for a large company .

Long story short , I am definitely 1/5 . Women must be disgusted to just look at me .
What's your ethnicity? Height?

Mixed - white (12.5) , Black (12.5) , Mediterranean (25) , curry Indian (50) .
Height 6-1”
Weight 220
Body fat 15 p

Face ugly af . I have been always been told I look way older than my age . Planned heavy plastic surgery this year - short of face transplant tbh . Last hope .

Last edited:

Are you an OCDcel?

No bro . I have been rejected so many times on so many occasions . It’s a fact

I'm asking because you use a lot of spaces and that was a thing I did too. Turned out to do that because of OCD.

I'm asking because you use a lot of spaces and that was a thing I did too. Turned out to do that because of OCD.

Yeah may be . I have depression anxiety and PTSD .

Height 6-1”
Weight 220
Body fat 15 p

Face ugly af . I have been always been told I look way older than my age . Planned heavy plastic surgery this year - short of face transplant tbh . Last hope .
You have good height. I'm guessing its the 50% curry that's holding you back, unless you're light skinned. Are you in USA? Have you tried overseasmaxxing?

You have good height. I'm guessing its the 50% curry that's holding you back, unless you're light skinned. Are you in USA? Have you tried overseasmaxxing?

I am light skinned tbh . But face is ugly af . Yeah tried South America and India too - no major luck . I am pretty sure it’s face .
Yep I am in USA

Yeah may be . I have depression anxiety and PTSD .

PTSD? How:?
I am light skinned tbh . But face is ugly af . Yeah tried South America and India too - no major luck . I am pretty sure it’s face .
Yep I am in USA

Have you posted face pics? Maybe you're just autistic aren't ugly in the face. PM pictures.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Yep I am in USA
:feelsbadman: Maybe you can find a post cock-carousel woman who needs help raising her kid. Can you PM pics?

Good thread. I'm gonna start using this

PTSD? How:?

Have you posted face pics? Maybe you're just autistic aren't ugly in the face. PM pictures.

I was abused emotionally and physically as a child by my tiger mom . She ensured that all my time was only spent on studies . My childhood was horrible to say the least . She would beat me up if I didn’t get A in any course . And my only reward was food when I scored As and stood at top of class in each stupid test in school . So that made me obese and socially isolated - all kids used to make fun of me . Also , I liked mathematics and physics but my mom would force me to study biology because she wanted to me to become a MD. Clearly this is not the career I enjoy . I had no choice - she would throw a major psychic feat if I said I wanted to be an engineer . I wasn’t allowed to think about anything else - forget girls . I lived with my parents pretty much through college . Even in med school , I was closely monitored and was asked to focus on studies . My mom advised me ( ngl ) “ if you feel sexual urge , just jerk off but don’t waste time behind girls . Focus on career , be a good man and you will get a mangificant woman .”

Haha. Looks at my situation . I don’t talk to my parents btw . I call them once a month for 10 minutes . I see them may be once a year . I just want to be as away from them as I can . They screwed my life . I am stuck in a career I hate , I have low self esteem and I am a complete loser to women and society . That’s why PTSD and depression .

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Deleted member 147, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Height 6-1”
Weight 220
Body fat 15 p

What do you look like?

0/5 tbh, i have a deformed lower third + ethnik

Will pm you photo .
PM me also.

I was abused emotionally and physically as a child by my tiger mom . She ensured that all my time was only spent on studies . My childhood was horrible to say the least . She would beat me up if I didn’t get A in any course . And my only reward was food when I scored As and stood at top of class in each stupid test in school . So that made me obese and socially isolated - all kids used to make fun of me . Also , I liked mathematics and physics but my mom would force me to study biology because she wanted to me to become a MD. Clearly this is not the career I enjoy . I had no choice - she would throw a major psychic feat if I said I wanted to be an engineer . I wasn’t allowed to think about anything else - forget girls . I lived with my parents pretty much through college . Even in med school , I was closely monitored and was asked to focus on studies . My mom advised me ( ngl ) “ if you feel sexual urge , just jerk off but don’t waste time behind girls . Focus on career , be a good man and you will get a mangificant woman .”

Haha. Looks at my situation . I don’t talk to my parents btw . I call them once a month for 10 minutes . I see them may be once a year . I just want to be as away from them as I can . They screwed my life . I am stuck in a career I hate , I have low self esteem and I am a complete loser to women and society . That’s why PTSD and depression .
That sounds awful bro. It's not what you wanted but at least you must have some status now. Haven't golddiggers tried their luck with you yet? Maybe you don't tell them that you're a doctor.

PM me also.

That sounds awful bro. It's not what you wanted but at least you must have some status now. Haven't golddiggers tried their luck with you yet? Maybe you don't tell them that you're a doctor.

Yep tried that too . It doesn’t work if you are not atttactive . It used to work before 2016 - not anymore

I actually feel for you bro, and I'm sobER right now. MurdER your mothER, that way you can conquER your fears and acheive mental equilibrium and inner clearity.
Yep tried that too . It doesn’t work if you are not atttactive . It used to work before 2016 - not anymore

PM me too I'm 6'1 50% curry as well.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
I actually feel for you bro, and I'm sobER right now. MurdER your mothER, that way you can conquER your fears and acheive mental equilibrium and inner clearity.

PM me too I'm 6'1 50% curry as well.
Just sent

I wish I had a better childhood but it’s what it is . Its over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
What happened in 2016? Was that the year of Tinder?

• +1
Yessir . Things have gone downhill since 2015-16 after tinder and bumble exploded

I hope those who created these apps get AIDS. Also, check your inbox, I have responded to your photo with sincere advice.

• +1

Jesus Christ that sounds awful. Im sorry bro. Having helicopter parents is awful

• +1
people just use decimals then.