rockstarr
Rock star
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2026
- Posts
- 1,690
- Reputation
- 2,061
@Jordan Barrett @roidar @justtrynalookgood @couragecel @satanicplayground

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
grey until 5kNot a grey anymore comgratss
![]()
Grey until 15k atpgrey until 5k![]()
And then a niga with 10k says βgrey until 10kβ and the cycle repeatsgrey until 5k![]()
Grey till deathAnd then a niga with 10k says βgrey until 10kβ and the cycle repeats![]()
ThanksCongratulations, bro![]()
Hahhaha yesGrey till death
iq with spinning apples jflYou're welcomeThanks![]()
Youβll escape greyhood soonCongratulations, bro![]()
Yes !Hahhaha yes
And then u become greyjack and haveiq with spinning apples jfl
I certainly hope soYouβll escape greyhood soon
The owner of the Β« first thread Β» threndYou're welcome![]()
I just hit bronze finally out of iron@Jordan Barrett @roidar @justtrynalookgood @couragecel @satanicplayground
![]()
congrats, check discord@Jordan Barrett @roidar @justtrynalookgood @couragecel @satanicplayground
![]()
Youβll never be meβ¦I just hit bronze finally out of iron
road to 500 postsI just hit bronze finally out of iron
I wasn't expecting to own a thrend when I created the accountThe owner of the Β« first thread Β» thrend
Okay slutcongrats, check discord
Yes bro congrats thoughYouβll never be meβ¦
Jk nice bro
500 next
Yessirroad to 500 posts
i'm still waiting for you to check discord broOkay slut