1.8 million plastic surgeries done a year in the USA do people regularly ascend? Do people know what they are doing?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up

I am certain normies do not do the level of research as the people on here do. Do they regularly ascend or are they just farmed for their money?

Do normies know anything about what they are getting themselves into when going for plastic surgery?

I don't think I have seen anyone ascend from surgery in real life. So it must be a small percentage who actually do.

Of the nearly 1.8 million cosmetic surgical procedures performed in 2017, the top 5 were:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
very little percentage, and i bet 90/100 of these surgeries are bimax and rhino
with fillers also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Darkstrand and 2 others
A lot of them are probably breast implants/fat removal/normie surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Schönling and 8 others
Most plastic surgeons are dumb as fuck and know absolutely nothing about aesthetics. They just go to school learn how to do the surgeries and will perform whatever the client wants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
There is a thing which is not discussed frequently Here (with reason: it destroys Copes):

Forever Normie Face

Enough normies are running around with wide jaw and NW0 but still look Boring and average

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and 6 others
I bet only 0.0001% of them are legit ascension.
Most of this shit = dumb normies who for example are removing hooding from eyes or get rhino to make already small nose even smaller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet and 5 others
I M NO
There is a thing which is not discussed frequently Here (with reason: it destroys Copes):

Forever Normie Face

Enough normies are running around with wide jaw and NW0 but still look Boring and average
T A NORMIE ! AND DON T WANT TO.:cry:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, needsolution and 1 other person
mog or be mogged world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Gaia262
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

Forever Normie Face

Oh damn they look boring and average. That sucks for them considering that would most likely put them to top 30% of men and as a result get some sex

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, StolenDays and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Gaia262 and 1 other person
very little percentage, and i bet 90/100 of these surgeries are bimax and rhino
with fillers also.
Exactly. Nobody is getting PSLL type surgeries. I low-key feel bad for men getting a rhino, they are wasting their money.

• +1
  • So Sad
Exactly. Nobody is getting PSLL type surgeries. I low-key feel bad for men getting a rhino, they are wasting their money.
in my case, a nose tip job can ascend me by 0.25 to 0,5 at the very best, but nothing outstanding and for most white males it's cope, legit giga cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SexyMofo, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
in my case, a nose tip job can ascend me by 0.25 to 0,5 at the very best, but nothing outstanding and for most white males it's cope, legit giga cope.
Same here I got a pretty boxy nose I don’t see how it’s a cope for me

• +1
  • So Sad

Forever Normie Face

Eye area saves you from that.

• +1
breast implants butt lifts and other shit and rhinos and lip fillers and other dumb shit which is autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet and 3 others
breast implants butt lifts and other shit and rhinos and lip fillers and other dumb shit which is autistic

+ @streege @needsolution

Of the nearly 1.8 million cosmetic surgical procedures performed in 2017, the top 5 were:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Most of these are Botox, breast implants, lipo, and mommy makeovers. The majority of people who have the money and desire for plastic surgery are 40+ year old middle and upper class mom's who are trying to stay young longer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SexyMofo, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
+ @streege @needsolution

I knew it, bunch of 60 iq surgeries and foid surgeries.

• +1
Most are liposuctions by lardbeasts, breast implants, and millions of jews getting their noses fixed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
most of them are probably gonna be rich old people getting botox/wrinkle stuff

• +1
Plastic surgeons are predatory if you do not know what you are doing they will seriously recommend any cope surgery that will make them the easiest money with little risk

When I consulted in London Harley Street and Knightsbridge they would try this on me. This site was a lifesaver or I would of been a chin implant victim.

Need a bimax? They will happily slap a chin implant on you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
+ @streege @needsolution

90% is done by women

And the 10% of men who actually do plastic surgery most only do retarded procedures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back