1 and a half years after the transplant with terrible results, my doctor told me to start doing dermarolling and laser at the clinic every two weeks

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
I had 2800 follicles implanted to lower the hairline by 1cm and cover the small entrances. The doctor said I would have maximum density but warned me that as I had never had hair in that area, lowering the hairline by 1cm that area might not have enough blood circulation because I never had hair there. A year has passed and the results are maximum I went to the doctor again and he said it's not normal that 2800 follicles should give excellent density in that area. She said it was better to undergo treatment at the clinic with dermarolling and laser every two weeks to stimulate blood circulation and perhaps still grow some hair that didn't grow at the time before thinking about having another transplant. I've already done a session but I'm not sure if this will solve it. Do you think the doctor just wants to make more money?

Attachments

• 20230920_184356.jpg
    20230920_184356.jpg
    912.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230920_184338.jpg
    20230920_184338.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230920_184347.jpg
    20230920_184347.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230920_184330.jpg
    20230920_184330.jpg
    738.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, zeshama, mvp2v1 and 2 others
:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, lilith, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
do you think she only want money? or maybe a get some results with dermarolling and laser ?
I don't know bro I'm not knowledgable on this. But I think it's over

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I think you should get a 2nd transplant

I think you should get a 2nd transplant
i already had 2 transplants with shit results. I've already lost a lot of follicles because of motherfucking doctors. So you think it's not worth doing this treatment, it's a waste of money and time?

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
i already had 2 transplants with shit results. I've already lost a lot of follicles because of motherfucking doctors. So you think it's not worth doing this treatment, it's a waste of money and time?
who were your surgeons?

who were your surgeons?
the first in turkey and last one in portugal. the surgeon in Portugal who said this was the first person to do fue in Portugal

over for your

• JFL
Reactions: mrr
Yea he not want help

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
How about going to othrr doctors and ask their opinion on this?

get PRP therapy for ur scalp

first time badg is serious

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER
maybe kleinefelters caused it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Lautrec
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 47332, PrinceofDarkness and 9 others
Do yoi think they say the truth?
It's better than doing nothing. Get their opinion and compare them. Then decide what's best for you imo

I had 2800 follicles implanted to lower the hairline by 1cm and cover the small entrances. The doctor said I would have maximum density but warned me that as I had never had hair in that area, lowering the hairline by 1cm that area might not have enough blood circulation because I never had hair there. A year has passed and the results are maximum I went to the doctor again and he said it's not normal that 2800 follicles should give excellent density in that area. She said it was better to undergo treatment at the clinic with dermarolling and laser every two weeks to stimulate blood circulation and perhaps still grow some hair that didn't grow at the time before thinking about having another transplant. I've already done a session but I'm not sure if this will solve it. Do you think the doctor just wants to make more money?
Is your doctor perhaps Jewish?

It's better than doing nothing. Get their opinion and compare them. Then decide what's best for you imo
Do you think is better more than 1 for compare?

You are idiot if you didnt do rolling on your clown forehead

Become a monk.

Don't fall for her scam badg, she's trying to milk you. You can do all this shit alone at home (dermarolling) for free.

• +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt
Because you need to fucking treat and take care of your fucking transplant
But transplateds hair not grow without treatment i think is more fast but without grow

But transplateds hair not grow without treatment i think is more fast but without grow
How ? u just get transplant and u take care

Last edited:
Don't fall for her scam badg, she's trying to milk you. You can do all this shit alone at home (dermarolling) for free.
And you think dermarolling work for have more results from transplant or no?

Over for your bald genes you can't challenge mother nature

Thats the dark side of the hair transplant business, the trained eye can obviously see its a transplant, and normies can see something is "off"

Oral fin and min is the way to go, not transplants.

Thats the dark side of the hair transplant business, the trained eye can obviously see its a transplant, and normies can see something is "off"

Oral fin and min is the way to go, not transplants.
A good hair transplant is almost unnoticiable. My hair transplant is just shit

A normal post from badg96 WTFFFFF the world must be ending

2800 can’t be fit in 1cm even with temples it’s impossible. It would be max 1500-1800

Why did you lower your hairline dont you look ethnic wnough

Dcotor lie, he steal you mony. you no pay, u make pay you them! (in roblox)

• Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Change hairstyle to hide bad hairline and stick with min and fin