#1 Aspie trait: Stiffness

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Nothing screams aspie like being overly uptight and robotic. It screams to normies that you have no social confidence and have to overthink everything. Being loose and rolling with the punches is like 60% of nt. Almost everyone I would describe as aspie has this hesitating overly cautious demeanor. I'm pretty tolerant of this kind of aspieness. I get that it doesn't mean the person is bad or weird, but to most people this comes off as weirdo loser behavior.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, ROTTING, 6’1cel and 12 others
Nothing screams aspie like being overly uptight and robotic. It screams to normies that you have no social confidence and have to overthink everything. Being loose and rolling with the punches is like 60% of nt. Almost everyone I would describe as aspie has this hesitating overly cautious demeanor. I'm pretty tolerant of this kind of aspieness. I get that it doesn't mean the person is bad or weird, but to most people this comes off as weirdo loser behavior.
I need NT training

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Pikabro
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and RAITEIII
What about a stiff cock

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and LampPostPrime
What about a stiff cock

Very aspie

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, justinzayn, Mewton and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
gEt it Of yOur CheSt (bReastS) u qUeeN

GO

Are u ugly? I ask cuz I wonder how many people who have autism symptoms have them because they are ugly. Like if you are good looking u have no reason to overthink in public whereas if you're ugly you are constantly being judged and under constant stress

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, try2beme, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
You need to be drunk or high on drugs at all tiems

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
So you're saying white girls don't like stiff guys??

Are u ugly? I ask cuz I wonder how many people who have autism symptoms have them because they are ugly. Like if you are good looking u have no reason to overthink in public whereas if you're ugly you are constantly being judged and under constant stress
Bad looks can cause stiffness. Depression can cause stiffness. Stress can cause stiffness. Anxiety can cause it. Inexperience and not knowing what to do can cause it. Lots of things. But it always comes off bad.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 31457
Bad looks can cause stiffness. Depression can cause stiffness. Stress can cause stiffness. Anxiety can cause it. Inexperience and not knowing what to do can cause it. Lots of things. But it always comes off bad.
Check me latest thread

Last edited:
how do you fix it
--fake social confidence (avoid negative loops, brooding on past failure, positive self talk, etc)
--lower day to day cortisol and stress
--find your social niche (what personality gets you the most validation and least negative social feedback)

Just some ideas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
How to get practice and experience

How to get practice and experience
Uhh, interact with people. It takes thousands of little interactions to get good at talking to people. This process is usually called adolescence.

Uhh, interact with people. It takes thousands of little interactions to get good at talking to people. This process is usually called adolescence.
This process is called not being born ugly and/or autistic.

This process is called not being born ugly and/or autistic.
I'm using aspie to mean weird and unpopular -- not actually autistic. Also, there are plenty of ugly nt guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
I'm using aspie to mean weird and unpopular -- not actually autistic. Also, there are plenty of ugly nt guys.
You think? I've been thinking, all ugly guys who are nt are usually just low testosterone cuck soyboys too weak to accept reality so they jestermaxx and be goofy oofy doofy

Most men are somewhere on the spectrum all though most on the lower end of it, this is based on my observations. Ppl just can't fucking relax for 1 second. I disdain those walking anxiety producing machines and disdain the fake alpha tough guy act in the gym even more or those that walk retard swinging their chest and hands it is so obvious to me they are scared little kids from the inside thus they act tough as a defensive mechanism hoping to scare away actual tough guys.

You think? I've been thinking, all ugly guys who are nt are usually just low testosterone cuck soyboys too weak to accept reality so they jestermaxx and be goofy oofy doofy
I hate those type of guys even more, they are like flies buzzing in my ear. Just stfu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Walked past a group of JBs today and I was the only one around so they were looking at me and I more or less forgot how to walk and got stiff as shit, I must have looked fucking retarded.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
Legit, this is quickest way to tell who is a virgin at a club.