Gold

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 4946, middayshowers and 18 others
It never stops

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 1707 and 8 others
w a t e r

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1707, Chadelite and 8 others
Another day, another "Just be chad bro theory" thread

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 5912 and Danish_Retard
Dihydrogen monoxide is wet.

Cope. If people marry in the first place, they either find the person attractive or just dont care about their looks.

Don't justify your failures with shitty excuses and coping mechanisms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Didn’t you say you were leaving the forum? Made several posts titled (last post) etc. etc.
Once you register here, you are here forever.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 3043
Tbh looks are everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and Deleted member 3043
cope tbh ngl i mean the issue for mariage is modernity not this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and EthnicelAscension
water is wet

captain obvious

Didn’t you say you were leaving the forum? Made several posts titled (last post) etc. etc.
Every single time I say I’m gonna leave, I actually leave for a day or two. But come back due to having nothing else going on in my life, especially during quarantine.

My recent thread about me leaving ISNT set in stone, but I’m gonna leave within the next month 100%. All my guys are leaving, people grabbed my IP and they have my pics. So tbh, I have no incentive to stay. I’m gonna get doxxed sooner or later because I piss off the wrong people. It is what it is. I bet u won’t read a single word of this
Cope. If people marry in the first place, they either find the person attractive or just dont care about their looks.

Wrong.

Women always care about looks but get married to a betabuxx cuck who can care for them. Due to the divorce system being rigged In women’s favour and a culture of cheating being fostered, they end the marriage early and trade up.

Last edited:

Cope, usually people start looking worse after getting marrie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and loromate
aka don't marry, especially if you aren't chad

If a girl loves you truly in the first place (90% because of looks ofcourse jfl) then she will never cheat or stop loving you IF you stay the same as the first day she layed her eyes on you. The biggest reason why people cheat and stop loving eachother if its based on looks is because of gaining weight, being 10% is the biggest looksmax you could do, totaly different life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3043, Moneymaxxed and 2 others
da1aaa32-595a-41d6-bc1f-a409f81702b1-jpeg.372608

Attachments

• DA1AAA32-595A-41D6-BC1F-A409F81702B1.jpeg
    DA1AAA32-595A-41D6-BC1F-A409F81702B1.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 198
If a girl loves you truly in the first place (90% because of looks ofcourse jfl) then she will never cheat or stop loving you IF you stay the same as the first day she layed her eyes on you. The biggest reason why people cheat and stop loving eachother if its based on looks is because of gaining weight, being 10% is the biggest looksmax you could do, totaly different life
Just be lean theory

Breaking news:
Even goodlooking ppl get cheated on

Divorce mostly happens because of premarital sex. Virgin couples have better marriages

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, 5'8manlet, Moneymaxxed and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Moneymaxxed, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back