1 month ago
4125452 4078297 WIN 20240418 00 02 35 Pro

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, coisbhai, Willmogulater and 2 others
what is ur cycle big bro

What size are your biceps. No larp

Fuark and you’ve only been gymcelling for like a year or two. You got room for like 20% improvement man

Fuark and you’ve only been gymcelling for like a year or two. You got room for like 20% improvement man
7 months

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
That’s insane my goal is 16 inches
Now my arms are a little smaller bcs i am on trt, less glycogen and water retention.
Armwrestling and weighted calisthenics transformed my arms

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
Now my arms are a little smaller bcs i am on trt, less glycogen and water retention.
Armwrestling and weighted calisthenics transformed my arms
Honestly i just spam preachers and tricep pull downs

Not good, you need to mix both heavy poundage and light weights for maximum gains

I do preacher but single arms for 20 reps or more, and i do weighted chin ups for 3-5 reps also,and heavy af barbells curls like 60kgs for 10 reps.
For triceps heavy bench press dips, and spamming skullcrushers/tricep pushdowns for 20+ reps

• Love it
I do preacher but single arms for 20 reps or more, and i do weighted chin ups for 3-5 reps also,and heavy af barbells curls like 60kgs for 10 reps.
For triceps heavy bench press dips, and spamming skullcrushers/tricep pushdowns for 20+ reps
is weighed chin ups more effective than preachers cause so far i find preachers to be the most effective for my arms

yo will anything bad happen to my test levels or estrogen or will my cycle fuck up if im not able to inject a week in the middle of a test e cycle?

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
is weighed chin ups more effective than preachers cause so far i find preachers to be the most effective for my arms
Yes much better for bicep growth, just look at andrey smaev with 24 inch arms from being weighted chin up world record holder

• Love it
yo will anything bad happen to my test levels or estrogen or will my cycle fuck up if im not able to inject a week in the middle of a test e cycle?
Negative iq :feelsuhh:

• WTF
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
Yes much better for bicep growth, just look at andrey smaev with 24 inch arms from being weighted chin up world record holder
Gonna bicepmaxx like crazy then tomorrow. Idk if my gym has an attachment belt for weights though. Fucking hope it does

• +1
Gonna bicepmaxx like crazy then tomorrow. Idk if my gym has an attachment belt for weights though. Fucking hope it does
You can put a dumbell between yo legs

• +1
Do you plan on completely getting off PEDS after TRT?

Your cycles are quite smart as in they’re very safe and aren’t cycles that would affect your future quality of life too much right?

• +1
Do you plan on completely getting off PEDS after TRT?

Your cycles are quite smart as in they’re very safe and aren’t cycles that would affect your future quality of life too much right?
I will blast in 2 months, i am cleansing from the steroids i used.
And yes i use low doses and try to healthmaxx also

• +1
I will blast in 2 months, i am cleansing from the steroids i used.
And yes i use low doses and try to healthmaxx also
I’m quite scared that cycles will take years off my life

Recommendations for first time cycles?

I’m quite scared that cycles will take years off my life

Recommendations for first time cycles?
Dianabol 15mg a day with 200mg primobolan enanthate for 8 weeks

• +1
Dianabol 15mg a day with 200mg primobolan enanthate for 8 weeks
What can I expect from a cycle like this?

This cycle isn’t detrimental to your health, of course, every PED has its side effects but you seem to know a great deal about them, are these less severe to quality of life?

What can I expect from a cycle like this?

This cycle isn’t detrimental to your health, of course, every PED has its side effects but you seem to know a great deal about them, are these less severe to quality of life?
Low androgenic cycle and low doses but you can expect 5-7kgs gain in 2 months wich is alot. Low side effect risk, dianabol is a little bit hepatotoxic but with tudca and nac it will take care of the liver toxicity and no need for ancillarie drugs like aromatise inhibitor, serms, blood pressure medicine, etc, some lf the best physiques in 70s were built with cycles like this

• +1
Low androgenic cycle and low doses but you can expect 5-7kgs gain in 2 months wich is alot. Low side effect risk, dianabol is a little bit hepatotoxic but with tudca and nac it will take care of the liver toxicity and no need for ancillarie drugs like aromatise inhibitor, serms, blood pressure medicine, etc, some lf the best physiques in 70s were built with cycles like this
Thanks bro

And would 2500mg of NAC a day be good to protect my liver well enough from cytotoxicity?

And that’s 5-7kg of pure muscle? Damn :ogre:

• +1
Thanks bro

And would 2500mg of NAC a day be good to protect my liver well enough from cytotoxicity?

And that’s 5-7kg of pure muscle? Damn :ogre:
Yes, also raw eggs and alot kf water intake for detox and kidney health.
You can add me on ig for more indepth advice free of course i coach some looksmax.org users on ig

• +1
Yes, also raw eggs and alot kf water intake for detox and kidney health.
You can add me on ig for more indepth advice free of course i coach some looksmax.org users on ig
Yeah sure man, what’s your insta I’ll follow you right now brother

Unless you wanna PM it