PAIN
Front:
Screenshot 20201123 135716

Screenshot 20201123 1357232

Side:
Screenshot 20201123 1402053

PicsArt 11 23 020422

Went from 93kg to 96-98kg

This will probably be one of my last posts here since I realized this is just another incel forum and most people here are raging and hating on everyone who wants to improve themselves. And by browsing this forum I became more toxic aswell.

I will still do updates in one month and two months since alot of ppl told me to keep them updated. But, I cant be bothered to search for the past post and look at all their usernames.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, ManzareK, Deleted member 5634 and 8 others
Sure it wasn't estrogen?

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 6512, JizzFarmer and 24 others
JB tier hips. Dose an AI asap

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and St. Wristcel
This will probably be one of my last posts here since I realized this is just another incel forum and most people here are raging and hating on everyone who wants to improve themselves. And by browsing this forum I became more toxic aswell
So fucking true

• +1
Reactions: iblamegreg and Deleted member 8902
Good job bro am starting test soon it is the only way my frame can be improved tbh..
Will you blast or cruise or stay at a low dose of T?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and St. Wristcel
Good job bro am starting test soon it is the only way my frame can be improved tbh..
Will you blast or cruise or stay at a low dose of T?
I will do pct and do a 2nd cycle after it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loud_Jock, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1588
"Went from 93kg to 96-98kg"

Huh? Looks like the opposite. You've definitely leaned out but I don't see any gains in terms of additional muscle tissue. Ofc it's virtually impossible to make gains in one month even on trt. Don't stop updating because around the third-fourth month you start to see real changes

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 8902
"Went from 93kg to 96-98kg"

Huh? Looks like the opposite. You've definitely leaned out but I don't see any gains in terms of additional muscle tissue. Ofc it's virtually impossible to make gains in one month even on trt. Don't stop updating because around the third-fourth month you start to see real changes
Muscles are hard to see on my frame

• Hmm...
Reactions: NaturalDisaster
Front:
View attachment 821888
View attachment 821889
Side:
View attachment 821883
View attachment 821884

This will probably be one of my last posts here since I realized this is just another incel forum and most people here are raging and hating on everyone who wants to improve themselves. And by browsing this forum I became more toxic aswell.

I will still do updates in one month and two months since alot of ppl told me to keep them updated. But, I cant be bothered to search for the past post and look at all their usernames.
hahha those on t can relate

no offense op but why did u start takingtest? for muscles or facial gain? and how old are u?

Only test? You didn't stack it with anything?

hahha those on t can relate

no offense op but why did u start takingtest? for muscles or facial gain? and how old are u?
I was fat, I leaned out and my face looks batter now (didnt expect that), but my gain goal was to put on muscle. I just turned 19.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Are you sure .... is legit ?

Last edited:
Nice job, good luck w further results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
Your source
I used reddit and youtube.
Greg Doucette and r/steroids
Most people recommend me to use 400-600mg with those patterns and either control estrogen when you need to or on pin days.

Do you even lift?

damn this sucks
but keep me updated, bro @LookMaxingGod73

Can someone try to tell me whats my BF% now and how much pounds of fat do I need to lose to get into 14-17% range?

Front:
View attachment 821888
View attachment 821889
Side:
View attachment 821883
View attachment 821884

Keep at it. At 6 weeks it should hit you full force.

Keep at it. At 6 weeks it should hit you full force.
I thought you get the most use of it in 4-8th week and then you hit the plateau

What you're complaining about, that toxicity, its called male bonding. It's how males bond. You're not going to escape it by leaving here, if you join the army, you'll get it, a fraternity, you'll get it. It happens when you have friends, when you have brothers. This is how it is. As males we like to playfully shit on each other, it's a test basically, this is how you know who can take it, and who can keep up. The biggest shit talkers in the world you'll find out will have your back in a moments notice when shit gets real. So don't run away from it, learn to thrive in it, shit head.

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus, Kmscurry and Deleted member 7901
What you're complaining about, that toxicity, its called male bonding. It's how males bond. You're not going to escape it by leaving here, if you join the army, you'll get it, a fraternity, you'll get it. It happens when you have friends, when you have brothers. This is how it is. As males we like to playfully shit on each other, it's a test basically, this is how you know who can take it, and who can keep up. The biggest shit talkers in the world you'll find out will have your back in a moments notice when shit gets real. So don't run away from it, learn to thrive in it, shit head.
Joined Nov 10, 2020
JFL, this place is toxic, you cant even argue otherwise

Joined Nov 10, 2020
JFL, this place is toxic, you cant even argue otherwise

Bro you've been here for 3 months, i've been here unregistered for a while too. I have life experience though, and i know how males are. If you go around whining about how toxic places are you're not going to have many friends.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 7901
Bro you've been here for 3 months, i've been here unregistered for a while too. I have life experience though, and i know how males are. If you go around whining about how toxic places are you're not going to have many friends.
Nobody tells me to "rope subhuman" anywhere else jfl this is just incel hangout and they want to make everyone suffer so they wouldnt be alone in the pain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dionysus, Kmscurry and Gaia262
Nobody tells me to "rope subhuman" anywhere else jfl this is just incel hangout and they want to make everyone suffer so they wouldnt be alone in the pain

It's the same in other social circles though, that's all this is. You just have a lot of polarization here, in a normal friend group people are more similar. This is why losers don't have many friends, they get shit on more than everyone else and they never learn to dish it. Then there's the fat guy who has lots of friends because he doesn't care to be fat. Like i don't care if you want to leave this place, i'm just saying that as you go through life you're going to meet tons of people like this, and you should learn to deal with them.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus, Deleted member 7901 and Deleted member 8902
JFL at doing roids without any experience in lifting/diet. Do you track macros?

Why did you start at such a high bf% and low muscle%? Wouldn't it be better to lean out first and then do a bulking cycle?

You better be working out at least 6x a week.

Just stay consistent, maybe not the best way to do a cycle, but you will definitely see results if you keep it up. You're all in now, if you stop being consistent you wasted money and your health for subpar results.

I say this because judging by the before pics you don't have any experience in lifting/diet, so you need to keep everything in check from diet to training for it to be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
JFL at doing roids without any experience in lifting/diet. Do you track macros?

Why did you start at such a high bf% and low muscle%? Wouldn't it be better to lean out first and then do a bulking cycle?

You better be working out at least 6x a week.

Just stay consistent, maybe not the best way to do a cycle, but you will definitely see results if you keep it up. Youre all in now, if you stop being consistent you wasted money and your health for subpar results.
Cuz I dont want to spend my late teens in the gym to get average results, you should do everything you can to get the best results.

I gained around ~5kg or 10lbs of muscle and you can barely see it cuz of my lanky frame, I guess I will need around 30lbs of muscle and thats 2 years of natural training. I dont have patience or time for that.

If you wait for the perfect moment you will just waste time waiting. Maybe my GIVE ME NOW mentality is retarded but I am satisfied for now.

Cuz I dont want to spend my late teens in the gym to get average results, you should do everything you can to get the best results.

I gained around ~5kg or 10lbs of muscle and you can barely see it cuz of my lanky frame, I guess I will need around 30lbs of muscle and thats 2 years of natural training. I dont have patience or time for that.

If you wait for the perfect moment you will just waste time waiting. Maybe my GIVE ME NOW mentality is retarded but I am satisfied for now.
Just train hard an keep ya diet in check just to make sure you don't regret it after you finish your first and arguably most important cycle.
You gon make it <3

• +1
  • +1