1 month of testosterone cycle results

Seems you aren't putting enough effort into it, you clearly didn't have the base to start testosterone, the only real problem with it is losing your hair, the rest of the side effects are just memes. So if you have perfect hair genes who cares.
You look like someone wasted by aids, worse than a dyel, maybe you should eat more protein, hit the gym harder and get more rest, maybe you are just taking T without the gym, who knows who cares.

No I inject and hope for the best
dude you need to lift and excerise to have gains, you can't just inject and expect muscle to grow it just doesn't work like this

This forum sucks cuz of ppl like you tbh
You just dont like hearing the truth,bruh.If you had patience and done a proper routine(I'm sure your routine sucks donkey balls), you could have made way better n00b gains in 1-2 years as a natty.Good job on fucking your hormones up for no reason

I think the reason why many people here are trolling you is because your results are not that big yet to justify your steroid usage at this age/lifting experience.

What I really wanna see is your final result after the cycle cause as some people mentioned here first month is not really when you should notice the biggest change. So good luck, stick to it and post your final results after cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
Front:
View attachment 821888
View attachment 821889
Side:
View attachment 821883
View attachment 821884

Went from 93kg to 96-98kg

This will probably be one of my last posts here since I realized this is just another incel forum and most people here are raging and hating on everyone who wants to improve themselves. And by browsing this forum I became more toxic aswell.

I will still do updates in one month and two months since alot of ppl told me to keep them updated. But, I cant be bothered to search for the past post and look at all their usernames.
Dose ?