1 Month on RU58841 (EFFECTS SO FAR)

Deleted member 12937

Deleted member 12937

Iron
It's been four weeks since I started applying 50mg (1mL) per day of RU58841 on my scalp. Here are the photo results:

Ru

Right after about 2 weeks, I started to notice some shedding, so I am hoping that means new stronger hairs will grow in. The shedding has stopped by now, so I think new hairs will start growing in. I have experienced no side effects.

I have used 1 bottle, which is 30ml at 50mg/mL concentration, so that means I put around 1500 mg on my scalp over 30 days, so the dosage is about 50mg/day.

Usually it takes around 2-3 months (8-12 weeks) to see results from RU58841. Will be updating after 8 weeks and 12 weeks. Let me know if you want to be tagged.

@16tyo @ThrSlayerEternal111 @nastynas @OOGABOOGA @babuslip @BOTB @TurboFixer @thisend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 3771 and 6 others
Slightly different angle but it looks like you are actually a bit below the baseline

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Slightly different angle but it looks like you are actually a bit below the baseline
Yeah I actually agree, I think last post I was coping a bit. I'll follow through with 3 months of RU and if it turns out to be worthless, then I'll hop on fin, since I have some already.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 13367
How do you get it across your scalp? I used a dropper before but now I measure out 1 mL in my dropper and transfer it to a spray bottle which can hold 2 mL. I then spray it on my hairline, temples, and crown but feel that even 1 mL is not enough for my whole scalp.

why you dissappeared on the 8 weeks bro is that a side effect?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12937
How do you get it across your scalp? I used a dropper before but now I measure out 1 mL in my dropper and transfer it to a spray bottle which can hold 2 mL. I then spray it on my hairline, temples, and crown but feel that even 1 mL is not enough for my whole scalp.
Dropper mainly and using fingertip to spread it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
where you buy ru

Yeah I actually agree, I think last post I was coping a bit. I'll follow through with 3 months of RU and if it turns out to be worthless, then I'll hop on fin, since I have some already.
I think RU by itself isnt very effective anyway, since its only really good at cleaning up excessive test and DHT on your scalp but if you have a lot of DHT being synthesized in your body, it will struggle to keep up with it

• +1
I think RU by itself isnt very effective anyway, since its only really good at cleaning up excessive test and DHT on your scalp but if you have a lot of DHT being synthesized in your body, it will struggle to keep up with it
Yeah dht has a much higher binding affinity for the follicular receptors than ru, but ru is comparable to T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367 and Deleted member 12937
Definitely seeing some improvement. Keep us updated.

• Hmm...
tag me in update thread

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 12937
Zero difference

• +1
Ur the guy who had the t levels of a girl, like 300 or something. Have u gotten them checked recently? Are they higher?

• So Sad
Ur the guy who had the t levels of a girl, like 300 or something. Have u gotten them checked recently? Are they higher?
500, but yeah they were shit. Ive been on a t stack for about a month so im gonna test again soon.

Tag me

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back