Who is this peahead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and goat2x
Looks like shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
He's a mulatoo if he can claim being black then he can equally claim to be white
yeah, you are right about it. most good looking "blacks" arent even black jfl

It's corey baptiste right?

looks off tbh

looks off tbh

Tyson beckford light
yeah, you are right about it. most good looking "blacks" arent even black jfl

Non caucasoid ethnics in general look like shit you will notice this as well the best looking curries all tend to be indids it's never indo melanids it's never south mongoloids.

Mogged by @wanderingandcoping avi tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and reptiles
prefer this guy tbh

looks more high t masculine

Compare him to other negro models his face seems way more angular and squared off
He still looks weak and feminine. It’s not just about hard features

Beckford mogs him to the grave

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Tyson beckford light

Non caucasoid ethnics in general look like shit you will notice this as well the best looking curries all tend to be indids it's never indo melanids it's never south mongoloids.
I feel the opposite. But then again, I feel that white people are, by nature, the least physically attractive race. Even ethnic Caucasoids look better than whites. But none of that matters, because whites will always have status.

The first one that comes in my mind when you say most handsome black is Tyson Beckford, maybe Dris Elba too. These niggas are like the top 1% in terms of looks for their race.

I feel the opposite. But then again, I feel that white people are, by nature, the least physically attractive race. Even ethnic Caucasoids look better than whites. But none of that matters, because whites will always have status.

Whites from what i've seen are the best looking race the others look shit they cope with caucasoid which can look good but looks like shit in comparison with the north western phenotypes i pray if i ever manage to reproduce any of my genes the kid looks nearly white

Nope he looks like a somali over

Black alien

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope
He looks good. But his chin failos him.

Whites from what i've seen are the best looking race the others look shit they cope with caucasoid which can look good but looks like shit in comparison with the north western phenotypes i pray if i ever manage to reproduce any of my genes the kid looks nearly white
I couldn't feel more differently. Most of my close friends are white and for the most part, the kindest people that I've encountered in my life have been white. I'm also quarter-white.

But white people in general are the second least physically attractive race, from my observations. Objectively, just the worst looking racial sub-group of people next to Mongoloids. I'm a little different to you in that I'm trying to breed the whiteness out of my bloodline. :lul:

I couldn't feel more differently. Most of my close friends are white and for the most part, the kindest people that I've encountered in my life have been white. I'm also quarter-white.

But white people in general are the second least physically attractive race, from my observations. Objectively, just the worst looking racial sub-group of people next to Mongoloids. I'm a little different to you in that I'm trying to breed the whiteness out of my bloodline. :lul:

That is a cope how are whites the 2nd most subhuman race ? every race in the entire world wants white cock this half Baluchistan half north western euro went down to chink land and those genetic trashes were worshiping his superior white side if that doesn't prove the superiority of the Aryan blood i don't know what does also do not waste your 1/4 white black side I would love that 1/4 European also what are you mainly in terms of ethnicity ?

My View goes like this.

European caucasoid.
Med (Caucasoid)
Middle eastern/north african caucasoid.
central asian caucasoid.
Curry caucasoid (indid's not the disgusting subhuman Indo melanids.)
Blacks.
Chinks.
South curry (The disgusting Indo melanid,vedid,gondid.)

That is how i view in terms of phenotype also these are just averages and not all blacks are the same either for instance omotic phenotype mogs All indids but won't mog a central asian Caucasoid it wouldn't mog a dardar for instance.

Similarly not all chinks are the same their are some mogger phenos but overall on averages caucasoid will always out compete non caucasoids the bottom is obviously curry then central asian then middle eastern and then med caucasoid and then the gods the nord Caucasoid.

If i ever manage to reproduce my genes at all with a white women the kids would be clustered near pashtuns I pray he gets phenotypically lucky i'm trying to whiten my features as it is i seem to be a mainly gracile indid with a slight mongoloid tint mainly cause bengali has had recent subhuman chink admixture.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
That is a cope how are whites the 2nd most subhuman race ? every race in the entire world wants white cock this half Baluchistan half north western euro went down to chink land and those genetic trashes were worshiping his superior white side if that doesn't prove the superiority of the Aryan blood i don't know what does also do not waste your 1/4 white black side I would love that 1/4 European also what are you mainly in terms of ethnicity ?

My View goes like this.

European caucasoid.
Med (Caucasoid)
Middle eastern/north african caucasoid.
central asian caucasoid.
Curry caucasoid (indid's not the disgusting subhuman Indo melanids.)
Blacks.
Chinks.
South curry (The disgusting Indo melanid,vedid,gondid.)

That is how i view in terms of phenotype also these are just averages and not all blacks are the same either for instance omotic phenotype mogs All indids but won't mog a central asian Caucasoid it wouldn't mog a dardar for instance.

Similarly not all chinks are the same their are some mogger phenos but overall on averages caucasoid will always out compete non caucasoids the bottom is obviously curry then central asian then middle eastern and then med caucasoid and then the gods the nord Caucasoid.

If i ever manage to reproduce my genes at all with a white women the kids would be clustered near pashtuns I pray he gets phenotypically lucky i'm trying to whiten my features as it is i seem to be a mainly gracile indid with a slight mongoloid tint mainly cause bengali has had recent subhuman chink admixture.
very bad list @reptiles i'm disappointed in you

He’s probably a skinny 6’2 model

720full-remi-alade-chester.jpg

100% mogged to the grave by this dude.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Jaw too soft.

****Sorry for the late reply****

That is a cope how are whites the 2nd most subhuman race ?
They look the third least attractive to me (behind East Asians and South Asians).

...every race in the entire world wants white cock...
That's down to European imperialism, not natural physical attractiveness lol.

...this half Baluchistan half north western euro went down to chink land and those genetic trashes were worshiping his superior white side if that doesn't prove the superiority of the Aryan blood i don't know what does...
Chinks will worship anything paler than them, this isn't proof of anything.

I disagree STRONGLY lol. I'll admit that whites looks better than chinks and curries, but that's not exactly a grand accomplishment. The vast majority of East Asians AND South Asians look like shit.

It's crazy how you're trying to whiten your bloodline while I'm trying to get as far away from my whiteness as possible. :lul: :lul:

He is for sure GL, but have no sex appeal are all. He is like a painting...something good to look at but nothing more

****Sorry for the late reply****

They look the third least attractive to me (behind East Asians and South Asians).

That's down to European imperialism, not natural physical attractiveness lol.

Chinks will worship anything paler than them, this isn't proof of anything.

I disagree STRONGLY lol. I'll admit that whites looks better than chinks and curries, but that's not exactly a grand accomplishment. The vast majority of East Asians AND South Asians look like shit.

It's crazy how you're trying to whiten your bloodline while I'm trying to get as far away from my whiteness as possible. :lul: :lul:
you are legitimately a metally ill cuck. a pathetic cumskin cuck. unironically kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure