1 session of .5mm dermapen

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
My forehead always had these tiny pores or blackheads or something that were really small that you could only see when looking up close but they were always there. Retin-a sort of improved on them a little but not much.

With 1 session of .5mm derma pen whatever those were are literally almost completely gone. It's actually amazing the difference just 1 session made. I can't wait to see results over an extended period of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Fucking great. Is derminator 2 overdoing it or will Dr pen a7 suffice?

Fucking great. Is derminator 2 overdoing it or will Dr pen a7 suffice?
I haven't used the derminator 2 so I wouldn't know exactly.

The a7 uses 34 gauge needles and the d2 uses 34 1/4th so the d2 is slightly better in that aspect doesn't matter tbh. The d2 is also 50 bucks more expensive. And tbh I don't like the idea of having a huge display as your settings. The a7 just has a knob on the actual device for speed and depth control so it actually gives you more freedom there too. I think they both need to be plugged into the wall to work.

If you want something that doesn't need to be plugged in to work you can get the x7, but it's max rpm is 16k while the a7 is 18k. Also the x7 uses 33 gauge needles so slightly worse.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3573