I Treated MOST Of My Acne Scars

AySab

AySab

Silver
Hey everyone, you all probably know me either by my melasyl thread or PN thread. (or just never heard of me).
im here now to inform with updates with my acne and acne scar journey.

BACKGROUND:

So for reference this was my skin:
IMG 6822
Well, it was after I got my acne cleared. When I had acne I didn’t really take photos of my self, so this is the best I can provide:

63CA93F1 2204 4239 9936 A52EA0A46384
You can barely see anything, but it was bad to the point I was made fun of it everyday.

HOW I FIXED IT:

I fixed my diet, took probiotics and I got no response, so I knew it wasn’t cause of my diet or gut health.
I did skincare, did get positive response but it came back even worse.
Went deeper into the rabbit hole of skin and formulated a skincare routine for acne-prone skin, got in contact with a dermatologist, got prescribed 0.05 Tretinoin and then I asked for 5mg Isotretinoin. And guess what? it completely cleared my skin, only type of lesions I get are inflamed lesions due to ingrown hairs from my beard hairs (i swear i’m this close :tiny: booking a laser appointment).

After that, I was left with acne scarring, and it was bad. extremely bad, I had tissue loss and it was a mix of every scarring possible. My dermatologist said that they can start treatment with CO2 laser on June which is extremely close to graduation so either I skip out or cope.
But, this is when I got into DIYing treatments.
I bought myself a microneedling device, got syringes, numbing cream and a pdrn based serum.
I microneedled 3 times with a pdrn serum, 1mm spaced out every week.
Then I did 2 sessions of mesotherapy with the PDRN serum where I directly injected under the scar.
I also did PDO mono threads to pull the scars and my lips to widen them via stretching.

IMG 3021

this was during mesotherapy, pretty gross cause it raises the skin and forms a bump.

IMG 3022

this was during microneedling, I probably bled a lot cause I drank a energy drink and then took ibuprofen WHICH YOU SHOULDN’T DO, especially caffeine which can inhibit enzymes and anti-oxidants needed for collagen 1 formation (the collagen responsible for wound healing).

IMG 7278
I took this 3 days after microneedling, second session. I literally thought I was dreaming because of the substantial difference. (my face is red cause I swam that day and took a hot shower afterwards).
You can clearly see some scars are gone and some have been nicely filled in.
After I did one more session and then did 2 sessions of mesotherapy, all done by my self. :popcorn:

Now, this is what you all have been waiting for, my skin now.

IMG 3025 IMG 3024 IMG 3023

If you think i’m frauding or whatever, I posted a tiktok video where it shows me in motion.
I’ll link it here…

I still have some little icepick scars which I will be doing TCA peels for as it can reach deep into those type of scars and i still will be doing CO2 laser since my dermatologist said that if the nose is treated it can tighten pores which can visibly make the nose smaller.
I instantly said yes as my nose is pretty large so this is a must for me.

Thank you for reading! (Hopefully the format is somewhat readable :ROFLMAO:).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fraudfraudfraud0404, Pollorex, Jungcuck and 24 others
@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
are you sure you dont still have microswelling from microneedling? u said u took the pic 3 days after. also 1mm every week pretty low inhib, still mirin tho

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, ripikke, JawMogger and 2 others
are you sure you dont still have microswelling from microneedling? u said u took the pic 3 days after. also 1mm every week pretty low inhib, still mirin tho
the pdrn serum application for microneedling is a week apart. The reason I used 1mm is because my skin generally heals faster (probably because of my supplements).

After the 3 sessions its 1 session every month, which I didn’t really want to do so, I did mesotherapy instead.

Microswelling is common for laser therapies, not microneedling. (from what I know of).
Also in that time I was taking NSAIDs night and day, so doubt it was due to swelling.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke, BrahminBoss, insufferableincel and 2 others
So you basically took Accutane?

• +1
Reactions: AySab
for my acne yeah, i microdosed it with NSAIDs’ at day and Anti-Histamines at night.
Nice. How many months it took for Accutane to clean your face?

Nice. How many months it took for Accutane to clean your face?
2months on 5mg, i also did Tretinoin 0.05 before for 6months (ongoing) which could of helped. (and the other various drugs I took).

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
the pdrn serum application for microneedling is a week apart. The reason I used 1mm is because my skin generally heals faster (probably because of my supplements).

After the 3 sessions its 1 session every month, which I didn’t really want to do so, I did mesotherapy instead.

Microswelling is common for laser therapies, not microneedling. (from what I know of).
Also in that time I was taking NSAIDs night and day, so doubt it was due to swelling.
did you use vial pdrn shit like this or a regular daily serum for microneedling/mesotherapy

• +1
Thats the specific product I used yes, but I recommend the Rejuran S instead.
you used it both for needling and meso?

• +1
good job lil nigger

• JFL
you used it both for needling and meso?
when you become a pro at meso, you can start doing microfillers for lifting scars.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and piec
Thats the specific product I used yes, but I recommend the Rejuran S instead.
do you think the quality difference is very significant? the curenex one is much cheaper

• Hmm...
do you think the quality difference is very significant? the curenex one is much cheaper
rejuran S uses PN and curenex uses pdrn which is a subtype of PN.
rejuran S is better, but if you can’t afford it, go try the curenex one.

• +1
Reactions: piec
also I dont think rejuran S can be microneedled in (youll need to do mesotherapy to apply it), and the curenex serum has no slip, so youll have to conjoin two serums together for it to slip nicely when microneedling.

• +1
I bought myself a microneedling device, got syringes, numbing cream and a pdrn based serum.
Then I did 2 sessions of mesotherapy with the PDRN serum where I directly injected under the scar.
I also did PDO mono threads to pull the scars and my lips to widen them via stretching.

Post guide
What you bought and procedure

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and LVZZO
wdym

microneedled (dermapen) with a pdrn serum 3x, 1 week apart, 1mm deep.

did subcision with a insulin syringe and then inject 0.2ml of pdrn serum under (better to use rejuran S for this).
This part made me bleed a lot and I didn’t use a numbing cream so it was extremely painful but doable.
any tips on DIY subcision? any tutorials on yt you watched? i imagine the PDO part was after subcision to create more support for the untethered scars.

also your skin has insane texture now, mirin. anything else you used for it other than tret, vit c and a basic skincare routine?

how much the redness from microneedling will last?

any tips on DIY subcision? any tutorials on yt you watched? i imagine the PDO part was after subcision to create more support for the untethered scars.

also your skin has insane texture now, mirin. anything else you used for it other than tret, vit c and a basic skincare routine?

I still have some little icepick scars which I will be doing TCA peels for as it can reach deep into those type of scars and i still will be doing CO2 laser since my dermatologist said that if the nose is treated it can tighten pores which can visibly make the nose smaller.
topical corticosteroids + lipolab + latisse + duta/accutane for sebum should work fine imo, maybe botox?. what are you doing for your nose currently and in looksmaxxing in general now that you have good skin?

And guess what? it completely cleared my skin, only type of lesions I get are inflamed lesions due to ingrown hairs from my beard hairs (i swear i’m this close :tiny: booking a laser appointment).
only electrolysis is actually permament AFAIK. just buying an IPL device should be cheaper in the long run

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Please tag me in threads like this if you make it or even see someone talk about it. I'm suffering

• Hmm...

the difference between my subcision and a one done by a professional is how they did it.
usually the generic approach is putting the needle around the cheekbone and sawing at the tissue in the whole cheek area.
I essentially did the same but instead entering at the cheekbone area, i did the scars individually and then injected 0.2ml of pdrn serum (for support) with the same needle.
my routine is pretty simple, sacylic acid cleanser (AM and PM), (wait 5minutes) Matryxil Serum (AM and PM), Tretinoin 0.05 (PM), Moisturiser (AM and PM) and then Sunscreen (AM). I’m also microdosing isotretinoin with some other stuff.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Please tag me in threads like this if you make it or even see someone talk about it. I'm suffering
threads for scar treatment?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
topical corticosteroids + lipolab + latisse + duta/accutane for sebum should work fine imo, maybe botox?. what are you doing for your nose currently and in looksmaxxing in general now that you have good skin?

only electrolysis is actually permament AFAIK. just buying an IPL device should be cheaper in the long run
already on iso and I already injected fat dissolver in my nose, they only contoured it, not thinned it.
corticosteroids made no difference ngl, and I was doing a stack with tret.
my next option is botox which I will be doing before graduation.

Yeah, IPL device is definitely something im looking out for since it can potentially save me from the hassle of shaving every single damn day to get rid of these stubborn hairs.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
looksmaxxing in general now that you have good skin?
currently focusing on nootropics for studying, but drugs and appointments are pretty hard to get here in Australia which is sad.
I am also trying to get the micronised version of isotretinoin (8mg) as I believe it will be much better than the standard version, just hoping my derm goes through with it.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and cyprian_tomaszewski
I too treated acne with tret and azelaiic acid from skinorac along with cerave and la roche posay SPF.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
wdym

microneedled (dermapen) with a pdrn serum 3x, 1 week apart, 1mm deep.

did subcision with a insulin syringe and then inject 0.2ml of pdrn serum under (better to use rejuran S for this).
This part made me bleed a lot and I didn’t use a numbing cream so it was extremely painful but doable.
is mesotherapy more effective than microneedling in ur opinion w rejuran? Also subcision only for rolling scars right? did u have those?

mesotherapy to lift the scars, microneedling to remodel them.

some of my scars were depressed, especially in the temple area.
For boxcars slightly depressed should I do meso first w rejuran ?

• +1
what would you say made most difference, mesotherapy or needling?

did pdrn application sting? i know its most likely because its "salty" but i wonder if it might be irritation and not just a normal expected reaction

• Hmm...
did pdrn application sting? i know its most likely because its "salty" but i wonder if it might be irritation and not just a normal expected reaction
when i microneedled it in, no, but when I applied it after needling, yeah it did.

• +1
Its crazy to me how random incels can get results 100x better than any profession in a relevant field. the reason is probably money, more money in mild-scamming which is rampant today then in actual problem solving.

• Love it
Hey everyone, you all probably know me either by my melasyl thread or PN thread. (or just never heard of me).
im here now to inform with updates with my acne and acne scar journey.

BACKGROUND:

So for reference this was my skin:
View attachment 2909011
Well, it was after I got my acne cleared. When I had acne I didn’t really take photos of my self, so this is the best I can provide:

View attachment 2909018
You can barely see anything, but it was bad to the point I was made fun of it everyday.

HOW I FIXED IT:

I fixed my diet, took probiotics and I got no response, so I knew it wasn’t cause of my diet or gut health.
I did skincare, did get positive response but it came back even worse.
Went deeper into the rabbit hole of skin and formulated a skincare routine for acne-prone skin, got in contact with a dermatologist, got prescribed 0.05 Tretinoin and then I asked for 5mg Isotretinoin. And guess what? it completely cleared my skin, only type of lesions I get are inflamed lesions due to ingrown hairs from my beard hairs (i swear i’m this close :tiny: booking a laser appointment).

After that, I was left with acne scarring, and it was bad. extremely bad, I had tissue loss and it was a mix of every scarring possible. My dermatologist said that they can start treatment with CO2 laser on June which is extremely close to graduation so either I skip out or cope.
But, this is when I got into DIYing treatments.

View attachment 2909040
this was during mesotherapy, pretty gross cause it raises the skin and forms a bump.

View attachment 2909043
this was during microneedling, I probably bled a lot cause I drank a energy drink and then took ibuprofen WHICH YOU SHOULDN’T DO, especially caffeine which can inhibit enzymes and anti-oxidants needed for collagen 1 formation (the collagen responsible for wound healing).

View attachment 2909047
I took this 3 days after microneedling, second session. I literally thought I was dreaming because of the substantial difference. (my face is red cause I swam that day and took a hot shower afterwards).
You can clearly see some scars are gone and some have been nicely filled in.
After I did one more session and then did 2 sessions of mesotherapy, all done by my self. :popcorn:

Now, this is what you all have been waiting for, my skin now.

View attachment 2909057View attachment 2909058View attachment 2909059

If you think i’m frauding or whatever, I posted a tiktok video where it shows me in motion.
I’ll link it here…

Thank you for reading! (Hopefully the format is somewhat readable :ROFLMAO:).

I love you bro what pen did u use, i had the DR pen but it broke

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and AySab
Its crazy to me how random incels can get results 100x better than any profession in a relevant field. the reason is probably money, more money in mild-scamming which is rampant today then in actual problem solving.
yeah, professionals literally rip your pockets out for some basic procedure which can be done with better results at home.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I love you bro what pen did u use, i had the DR pen but it broke
Hydra-Pen H3, it caps at 1mm but instead you can buy a Dr.Pen M8 cause it will go deeper.
Baby-Botox (serum) will also be a good substitute if you’re just targeting pore size.